Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Annabell took off into the raging city with great speed, home, home, home! She thought wildly, then bam! Something hit her and everything went black, she hadn't paid attention to her surroundings.

She awoke to bright lights and a vet looming over her, "She'll be fine, might have some issues, but she'll be fine." He told a worried looking man who sighed. Her head spun and ached badly, she didn't realize she'd busted it up. "Any luck on finding the owners?" A mans voice called from somewhere and a womans replied, "Yes but they died in a wild fire along with their gelding. She got lucky enough to escape. Is there any Burman on her doc?" "Yea, on her butt and ends on her left leg but it's minor and hard to notice" "Well then what should we do with her, she has no owner...?" Annabell's head buzzed so hard and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next time the mare awoke she was in a nice stall next to other horses. She could hear humans yelling numbers off in the distance but only stood. Her head ached, when the car hit her it only bumbed her but she fell and cracked her skull on the pavement road. Dizzly she walked to her grain bucket and ate but stopped shortly after since her head got worse. Soon a human boy came and took bandages off her head then put new ones on. He gave her a treat before leaving. With a grunt she laid back down and rested her eyes.

Last edited by Wild one on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty Re: Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm

(May i join?)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty Re: Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:44 pm

(Sure if Westjailfest doesn't mind Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:38 am

((I don't really care. The more, the merrier. And sense it looks like your done, i'll go ahead and post.))

Back to top Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty Nino

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 am

Darn it, she went in and got caught! Nino already had a broken ankle that was bleeding and didn't want to come back. Not wanting a foal to have the same life he had, he jumped the hill, prepping for a bad landing. He was jumping after his injury! He then felt a presence that saw him and when he was going down to land, he got shot by a dart and he landed on his back, hard. Everything was blurry one moment but went black.

He woke up in the vets office, tied to something that had him hanging from the ceiling and snorted. Freaking out, he started neighing but he couldn't move the injured leg for they were fixing it. When they were done, he wouldn't take the treat but as they talked, he listed to them. One of them asked, "Does he have an owner?", another answered with, "Ya, he was going to be given to this guy's daughter but jumped a fence no foal could jump and six months.", then the vet asked, "Someone contact the girl then! We are lucky he has an owner.", then when the phone rang, the girl was coming over. "Something must have made him do that jump, ya know.", said one lady and another said, "The owner must have spooked the mother, causing him to do it!", then another said, "Or his Sire followed them and wanted the foal to not be with its Dam as a tame horse!", but they were all wrong. Deciding he would be put in the auction stables, he got hit with a dart again as their voices faded in his ears and everything was like a black void in his eyes again.

Waking up in a stall next to Annabell's, he got up and looked to her. "I won't let you go through what she went through." He nickered to her and when he walked to the water, he sipped some but when he lifted his head, he looked at the water and sighed. "If you do what she did, the foal will end up like me." He muttered to himself and he slammed his head on the iron stall wall and just stood there, shaking a bit. He looked up to see a girl, one with orange hair and memories came back of her. "Hey there, buddy." She said to him and he backed up and reared, neighing and pawing the air. When he landed, she just stepped back and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Annabell heard his rough voice but didn't uderstand, she was full of greif for growing up with humans she could some what understand them. Her family was dead, her human ma and pa, her best friend, and Spots the house dog, and puss in Boots the barn cat. A heavy sigh left her as she got up ignoring her surroundings and gave a mourningful quite whinny. With a snort she walked to the front of her stall sticking her head out of the window only 'safe' horses had. Others had bars over theirs'. She drooped her head down as her eyes watched the people looking at the horses yet to be released into the bidding round pen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

He perked his ears as Amber came back into his stall and groom him and care for him, even put a halter on him. He kept resisting it all but had a part of his heart that was deep and caring for her. Realizing he'll lose her, after she walked off, he bolted to his door and climbed onto it and neighed out to her but she didn't hear. Pinning his ears, he hopped off and kicked the door harshly. "She even treats me like he did! I hate them! I hate all of these lying, rotten humans!" He snorted and laid down, pissed off. Asleep when she came back, she sighed as her nails clicked the iron wall softly, waking him up but he didn't budge. "You only have one part of the story, Nino. She had rabies and it was fatal and could have killed you. Yourwere my only friend too. We did her a favor and you got it all wrong. Besides, i spent all my life looking for you." She said and when he faced her, she walked in his stall as he got up and held on to him, hugging him and he just stood there, frozen. "You may be the Auction's horse, but i'll make you my horse again." She whispered in his ear and when she walked out and headed off, ready for him to come out, he snorted and drank more water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

SandStorm flicked her mane off of her good eye.She kicked and bucked in her stall next to annabells.Her hoof hit the board that made up the wall between them and it broke off.Immediatly she stopped."Hello Miss?"She murmered to the mare quietly."Where did you come from?Human give you up,or were you wild and got captured?"She asked quietly.Suddenly a human poked her in the side she wheeled around and bit it angrily sending it running away with a chicken with its head cut off."Oops!"She said unapologetically and waited for the disheartened mare to answer.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Annabell stood and sneered at Nino in disgust and irritation. She walked up and kicked her stall trying to get him to be quite. Laying down the mare surprisingly fell asleep, later on she woke up to a banging and bashing noise, "What...?" She asked opening her eyes and glancing around. She looked at a foal with slight shock, "Oh, no, my owners died." She said sadly and laid her head down while her heart violently wept. "You?" She then suddenly asked glancing back over at the foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 pm

SandStorm uttered the words quietly"Captured by humans"There was a sound of regret in her voice."Your name Miss?"Her blind eye was focused on the mare.it looked strange and clouded over,like a blue storm had swept over her eye.Suddenly she was aware her blind eye was uncovered and she flipped her long forelock back over it quietly.

(SO SHORT Mad )
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 pm

(It's fine)

Annabell listened to her, "Oh" she replied quietly when the foal explained why she was here. She looked into the blind eye curiously and almost missed her next question in a mystified trance, "I'm Annabell, you?" She asked then couldn't resits but ask, "May I know what happened to your eye?" Her voice was kind, gentle, and polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm

"Can you both put a sock in it?! If you both behave yourselves, i can see if Sarah can buy you both, but if not, then good riddance!" He neighed and started to eat, knowing she'll come back any minute now. The gossiping females were getting on his nerves but he was going to make sure Sarah had him for he decided to at least forgive her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Annabell snorted at the rude immature stallion, "Bud out, geez! We did nothing to you grumpy." She said quietly then turned to look back at the foal. She waited for a response with droopy eyelids. Soon she couldn't fight sleep of any longer and passed out with eghustion.

(Sss+b)

Back to top Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty Nino & Sarah

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Nino snorted until some humans put on his halter and when the gate opened, they held the rope connected to his halter and he did a small bolt but stopped and jerked at it as they tried to bring him to the ring. He neighed and snorted, struggling to not go but in the battle, he lost and was in. "Come get a chance to buy a pure blood Russian Don! A jumping horse at! He, not only is a high bodied stud, but a champion! His Dam was killed because of fatal rabies and his Sire never showed up and to escape, he jumped a 10 foot fence at six months with no training! Been wild till now! We'll start and $20,000!" Said the Auctioneer and he snorted, ears pinned, not wanting to remember his past. For and hour, the price rose to $900,000 for him to a fat, ugly, greedy rich man and he sneered in disgust. "Don't try it you oaf. I'll be taking my horse for $1,000,000, Sir." Called out Sarah and he neighed in delight. When the hammer hit, he belonged to her again and that was round one. Walking out of the ring, she sat on his back as they waited for the next horses to get as his pals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Annabell was lead out shortly after, her movement slow and tired. When she reached the ring a man climbed up her back and started to gently kick her to go. She started up at a easy lope, her movement graceful and perfect. The auctioneer began to speak her name rolling his rs and saying the name fancy like, "Lady Lazine The Third of the Roman bloodline's finest horses or other wise know Annabell!" The mare snorted, she hated her real name because it showed her royal bloodline. "This fine young mare has started her training as a riding horse and halter shower but has yet to do what the Roman horses in her bloodline are most famous for, dressage." They then turned music on, "But she has begun her training!" He called out as the classic music filled the air. Annabell lifted her legs up high and began to trot sideways in a fancy beginner dressage way, "Now for this fine mare lest start the bidding at 300,000,000$!" As the mare countied to show off her talent the bidding rushed threw the air.

(I know the royal name is horrible but I couldn't come up with better.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:43 pm

SandStorm-even though annabell was passed out-murmered quietly "Names Sandstorm because i was born in one and i was also born this way."She had barely finished saying it to Annabell when a human came in and slipped a rope halter on her.She flew into action and bit his arm,making a mad dash for the door.Unfortunately she didnt see the edge of the door and smacked into it."Idiot Horse!"the man laughed,and grabbed up the leadrope again.Dragging sandstorm into the Arena...

SandStorm listened to the loud booming of the microphone and reared up."Shut up you blasted device!!"She charged at the auctioneer,barely able to turn before crashing into the wall.Her small legs carried her around the arena at lightning fast speed.She spotted a woman who raised a ballot with a number on it.Then a man did,then the woman again.WeirdShe tossed her long forelock uncovering her eye blind eye and many people gasped."Never seen a blind eye before?"She sneered.And tossed her head....
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 pm

(say what naow? Razz)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm

(Westjailfest???)

Back to top Go down

Home isn't like what it was before (Pg13)  Empty ....

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 pm

((*has left the microphone from, not only being sick, but being chased off by villagers for they thought i was a werewolf.* Nah, i'm joking. I am sick tho so i won't reply for a bit more. Continue till i post once more.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 am

(i cant post because Nino's new owner is supposed to by me,i think lol Razz)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm

((Say huh to the huh?? Gawd, if that is true then i flipping screwed up but i can think of something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

(Id like to hear it)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

(Wait, what? Ur foal cant be out in the ring while mines is.)

Wild one wrote:Annabell was lead out shortly after, her movement slow and tired. When she reached the ring a man climbed up her back and started to gently kick her to go. She started up at a easy lope, her movement graceful and perfect. The auctioneer began to speak her name rolling his rs and saying the name fancy like, "Lady Lazine The Third of the Roman bloodline's finest horses or other wise know Annabell!" The mare snorted, she hated her real name because it showed her royal bloodline. "This fine young mare has started her training as a riding horse and halter shower but has yet to do what the Roman horses in her bloodline are most famous for, dressage." They then turned music on, "But she has begun her training!" He called out as the classic music filled the air. Annabell lifted her legs up high and began to trot sideways in a fancy beginner dressage way, "Now for this fine mare lest start the bidding at 300,000,000$!" As the mare countied to show off her talent the bidding rushed threw the air.

(I know the royal name is horrible but I couldn't come up with better.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

((I gots to think it up first.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum