Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where should the war take place?

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  I_vote_lcap83%A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  I_vote_lcap17%A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 am

Plot-
Since the beginning of their time werewolves and vampires have fought, seeking out to kill the other kind. Wars have broken out many many times. No one ever seems to win, never...but they have also been in search of the cursed human girls through out the years, these girls have powers that they can not use but if bred by a non human male can pass to their young and create a powerful offspring. Never have either side been able to have this child. The curse occurs every 1,000 years or so, sometimes less and the girl usually gets killed in the fight over her, gets killed by a vampire and or werewolf hunter, is in a land vamps and werewolves well never step into, or has sex with a human male and becomes a dud. If these girls are bred by a vampire or werewolf the one who got her prego is her forever mate since she will be given immorality and she will only be able to produce young for them unless he is killed then another may take his place but no one knows if the curse will still be present for it's never been used.
For the time being the largest and most fierce war ever is taking place. Also somewhere in this time werewolf shifters were born to protect humans from vampires.

Last edited by Wild one on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty All about the curse types

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 am

Edit- Extra: Legend has it that the first born girl in a family is the only one able to have the curse.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unbelievable strength- A female with this curse can produce a child so strong it can kill the royal families of both vampire and werewolf with out trouble unless female then it might have some struggle but will be able to complete this mission, the royals are the strongest of their kind and can kill any vampire/werewolf they wish to unless it's another royal or they are a girl, some male vampires non royal can defeat them.

Sonic speed- Sure a vampire is fast and appears as a blur but anyone born with this skill will be so fast they appear invisible and can be on you much quicker then a vampire, you'll be dead before you know it.

Charm-This is one of the less useable ones but a child given this can make anyone he/she wants do whatever he/she wants them to with his/her charm no matter how strong the other is, even kill family. This only works on the opposite gender.

Beauty- The child will be unbelievably physically beautiful or handsome but only that.

Perfects- This one has only occurred once but a child like this will be physically perfect and have all above powers, they will be unstoppable unless you use some one they love agents them or are some one they love but trick them.

Unnamed- This one is also unknown to all but a child with this will not be automatically a vamp, werewolf, or werewolf shifter and have not a single ounce of human in them but will be like a perfect but be a half of both species in it. If it mates with one that isn't in it's bloodlines it will be the first ever hybrid since female vamps can't mate and males can only mate with the cursed. The baby of that will be a equal in power to a perfect but if bred with a perfect no one will be able to get in it's way unless a mate kills it for it only loves it's mate truly since as soon as it's children are thirteen they are seen a threat and cased out on it's own and unloved by the parent and no longer a threat.

Last edited by Wild one on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty My main character

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

http://static5.depositphotos.com/1020804/534/i/450/dep_5348723-Teenager-girl-on-a-white-background..jpg
Name: Roseann (Rose+an)
Nick names: Rose and Anna(Used normally by little sister.)
Grade: Sophomore
Siblings: Darcy (Saviour is playing her)
Curse type: Perfect
Personality: Rose is a kind and caring girl but also fisty and strong, she's a bit outspoken and doesn't always shut her mouth when she should.
History: Her parents were murdered by a vampire when she was a child but she thinks as told was murdered by a woman who took acting like a vampire to seriously and thought she was one, because of this her and her sister have been in many foster homes till Rose was nine when a kind lady adopted them. They lived there till recently when Nina, their adoptive mother got in a car wreck and passed on, supposedly it was a accident caused by a animal but no it was on purpose and caused by either a werewolf or werewolf shifter who found Rose but knew better then go into her town so they killed what held her there. The town she'd been in for so long was full of vampire and werewolf Hunters, including her boyfriend's family. Who had before tried to get in her pants being a hormonal teenager boy, he'd done it three times and almost so succeeded once but she wouldn't let him. Now that she's moving again she is of course very sad and doesn't want to but has been moved along with her sis to a small family of five. (Also her boyfriend has started his training and will be important in the topic, I'd love for some one to play him)

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty Re: A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:30 pm

[[ Nevermind, keeping the name =D ]]

http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/blonde-curly-cute-girl-hair-Favim.com-456500.jpg

Name: Darcy
Grade: Freshman
Siblings: Roseann
Curse Type: Unnamed (right?)
Personality: If you're looking for someone to give you their honest opinion, find Darcy. She isn't afraid to tell you what she really thinks and is rather blunt about it. Darcy is quite the tomboy and hasn't ever really been in a relationship because of it. Her stubbornness can be really annoying but she could care less. Perhaps the one thing that really gets under her skin is when you talk about her family. Darcy also hates it when people try to push her around just because she's younger than them. In her eyes, she's just as good as anyone else.
History: Same as Rose

Last edited by Saviour on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty Re: A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Ok for the curse it's what ever you want and for the history you might want to add that she either started school early or skipped a year because your suppose to be 15 freshmen year. Just thought I'd let you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm fourteen and a freshman. And I'll look back at the curse later on.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey, mind if I create a boy who has a gigantic crush on her? Light a first sight crush? Also if so do you want him human or werewolf???

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

On Darcy? I'd be fine with that. And umm... I dunno... Werewolf I suppose?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Yea, lol. Alright but he's going to be puppy like and stuff. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay, that's fine =P
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty My werewolves

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 am

Name: Jackson
Grade: Freshman
Personality: For a werewolf he's not really like a werewolf, he's not very strong or short tempered. He is fast though. Her always strives to so what's best while staying level headed.
History: Born a werewolf, nothing much other than that.
Human: http://data.whicdn.com/images/19576779/mitch-hewer-cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-_3_large.jpg
Werewolf: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110910234657/werewolf/images/9/97/Wolf.jpg

Name: Cathrine (Cathy)
Personality: Cathy is a very flirty girl at times but she is manely fiesty. She hates loosing anything And will act irational about it. She always puts her best foot first And gives it her all.
History: She was born a royal werewolf but sadly is the weakest of the female royal werewolves, meaning a non-royal male can over power her but not a female.
Human pic: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7157/6668465699_a3f281b8bb_z.jpg
Werewolf pic: http://www.projectswole.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/werewolf-training2.jpg

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Empty My werewolf/vampire hunter

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 am

Name: Angelina (Angel)
Personality: Angel is a very cunning woman And a quick thinker, she loves to hunt And does it with much passion. She loves to torture her captured but beneath her evil she is loving And caring.
History: Angle grew up as a normal girl till thirteen when she began her hunter training. Now she is a girl that ONLY hunts werewolves and vampires that bring HARM humans. If they don't and she knows it she won't kill them unless threatened.
Picture:
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/1588256-256-979479.jpg

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 am

Is Jackson the one that likes Darcy?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

Yes, sorry I forgot to add that. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 am

Oh no it's fine, I assumed
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am

Oh, ok. Are you playing anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 pm

I didn't think so... Did you have someone in mind?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Well I meant are you making some more characters or are you only playing Darcy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm

I'll stick with just Darcy for now
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Soo what do you want me to play?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Tumblr_lqlriipl9v1qidvz6o1_1280_large
A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Create.php?text=Jamie%20Acosta&name=NoLicense_KeraterBlack

Age |>
" My age is unknown to some, though I'm 456 years old, yet I look like I'm 18."
Gender |>
" Come on, don't be a dumbass."
Grade |>
" I'm in 12th "
Curse Type |>
" Don't f--- with me, I'm Unbelievably strong."
Personality |>
" I'm quite the outgoing type of person and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'll get right up in your face and tell you how it is, if you have something to say, say it to my face or don't say it at all. I'm a walking contradiction, honestly. If you piss me off it's like World War 1 all over again. One thing you should know if, I'm like a volcano waiting to erupt and if that volcanoes erupts, then you'll be the one to burn because I will be throwin' hands."
History |>
" None of your damn business "
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

(Missed you Blue. And I love your bio, especially the thing you put for gender. My bio sucked, but... eh....)

Name~ Rihlia Blue 'Wiley'
Age~ 18 (Human years)
Gender~ Female
Breed~ Werewolf
Personality~ Rihlia has a horrid temper, and can't control the wolf side of her. She is shy, avoiding those who make her angry or depressed. She doesn't enjoy making others unhappy, agreeing and siding with no one, and willing to do anything asked of her.
Appearance~ Standing at around 5'4, Rihlia has always been tiny. She has a slim body that could barely weigh one hundred pounds.
Image~

[center]A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Fd6d60b2bed00f665bdba7fb02c838dd-d5c7s7f
A curse to stop a never ending like war (R or M)  Pretty_girl_by_zedul-d4ymdh6

Last edited by Harley on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 am

(Do you mind if im another sister?If not ill just edit out some parts)
Name:Sam
Nickname:Sammy
Grade:Sophomore
Curse Type:Sonic Speed
Siblings:Darcy and RoseAnne(If im alowed to play this part!!)
Personality:Quiet and Secretive,she is not one to be seen in a crowd.She is actually quite solitary on the outside.But really when you get to know her she is quite Social and family-orientated and loves nature,not that she'll ever admit it!
History:Same as Roseannes(If im sister Razz)+Even though she's quiet bullies are a problem.Se's constantly pushed around and made fun of.Mos days she ends up coming home with tears in her eyes.

Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next