Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed) Empty Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed)

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed) White_horse-4599

Winter trotted through the barren clearing, her white coat gleaming in the sun. She shook out her mane and whipped her tail, enjoying the feeling of being free. Only the night before, she had escaped her pasture, leaving behind her family and friends. She missed them terribly, but she was ready to start a new beginning out here on her own.

The creamy white mare continued on, kicking up dirt as she sped into a gallop. She tossed her head up and whinnied, bucking.

RULES AND INFO
-She doesn't know how to mate, or even what mating is, so she will be frightened and confused
-Forcers are allowed
-She may or may not become pregnant
-Descriptive mating encouraged

Last edited by Blitzer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed) Empty Re: Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed)

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Bump!
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed) Empty Re: Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 am

Naive Mare On Her Own (R, Stallion Needed) Vh234

Leader of the Night

Leader of the Night had spotted the beautiful white mare awhile ago. Now he was watching her from the shadow of the nearby trees. He flicked his ears, listening to her whinnies. He smiled to himself, thinking about forcing her. When she started to buck and gallop he knew this was his chance to make himself known. He stepped out of the trees. His pure black coat shone in the sunlight, making it sparkle like there were diamonds on it. He let out a low nicker to the mare, hoping to catch his attention. He pranced in place, showing off a little. He arched his neck and started to prance toward her, moving with grace and elegance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Winter paused and tossed her head, looking over towards the stallion. She whinnied towards him welcomingly, beginning to trot towards the black figure. She shook out her mane as she came closer and whipped her tail, nickering to him, "Who are you?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Leader of the Night

Leader of the Night smiled as she approached him and asked his name. "I'm Leader of the Night, but you can just call me Night. What is your name, beautiful mare? I'm looking for some mares to start a herd." he said, reaching out and tugging on the mare's mane a little. He pranced a little, walking around her to get a good look at her. He stopped at her front and waited for her reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Winter pressed her ears forward and tossed her mane, "Winter. Good to meet you Night." She looked him up and down, deciding whether or not he would be a reliable leader and stallion. "I could consider your offer," She nickered simply, lifting her head.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

(I have a topic opened with one of my mares. If you have a stallion do you think you could join it?)

Night pricked his ears at her answer and moved closer to her, trying to see if she was in heat. He was also wondering if he should force her or wait until he had gotten her consent. He felt like she was changing something in him. He really didn't want to force her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Winter flicked her ears, tipping her head slightly to the side. "Is...something wrong?" She asked, pawing at the ground absent-mindedly. He seemed to be thinking hard about something.

(Sure, I'll join it, and if your wondering, yes she is in heat)
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 pm

(Thank you! It's called The Love of Nightshade. I would like it to be a Forcer stallion but I don't really care.)

Night paused and said, "Oh, it's nothing. I was just wondering if you'd like to be my mate." He leaned over to her and genlty nuzzled her check, deciding he wasn't going to forcce her, deciding he was going to leave his forcing ways behind. he smiled to himself. The Forcers in his family would have to end with his father, who was dead, or any other male siblings he had if they'd turned to forcing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Winter couldn't help but gape in surprise, ears pricking. She was lost for words, not knowing how to reply. She had to admit, it was a flattering offer. And the stallion sure was handsome, and looked to be strong. Making up her mind, she stuttered out, "Um...I, uh...Sure." She mentally winced, that had gone a lot better in her head.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Night smiled, seeing her embaressment. "It's okay. You don't have to be embaressed. Would you like to breed now or wait?" he asked, nuzzling her neck, proud to have a mate and, hopefully, later a foal.

(Sss. Did you join my topic?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm

This new offer came as an even bigger surprise to her. She had never bred in her life, and was a bit worried she wouldn't do it right. "I, um, I don't know how..." She pinned hack her ears in embarrassment.

(Yeah)
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

(Yay! I'll go check it.)

Night chuckled a little and said, "I really can't explain it. I COULD show you though. I promise I won't hurt you and I'll make it feel good." He wasn't very anxious to breed her, but he did find her faint scent a bit overwhelming.

(How descriptive do you want the breeding?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 pm

(As detailed as you want, no limits. I'll probably get really detailed lol)

Winter shuffled her hooves nervously. "Well...alright." Taking a deep breath, she shifted her tail, releasing her stronger scent.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Night nodded and went to her rear, unsheathing his tool. When she realeased her stronger scent he couldn't resist any more. He mounted her, griping her waist with his forelegs, his tool going erect and stiff. He searched for her entrance, waiting for her consent before he bred with her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Winter was standing completely still, curiosity and nervousness lingering in her eyes. She barely gave a nod to him before looking straight ahead.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Night wasn't sure if she had given her okay so he asked, "Are you ready?" His tool was still poking around for her entrance.

(Sss)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes," Winter answered meekly, flicking back her ears and waiting.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 pm

"I won't hurt you. I promise." Night said, his tool finally finding her hole. He gently pushed it in, going slow for her sake. He was meet with resistance at first then it became easier for him to begin pumping in and out of her slowly, picking up a rythm. He would only go faster if she ordered him to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

At first, the pain of it overwhelmed her. She visibly flinched and closed her eyes tightly. But soon, the pain grew into a deep pleasure. She began to sway with his thrusts. She even let a moan rise up her throat as he continued.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Night smiled as he saw her start to enjoy and he moaned. Then he leaned his head up to her ear and whispered, "Would you like me to go faster?" He had started to thrust a little harder, having found a rythm. He aimed his tool to find her g-spot, hopeing to pleasure her even more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm

(I've got to go! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

"Yes," Whisper whispered, her breathing becoming rougher. She slightly pushed her rump back against him, her muscles tightening.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Night found her good spot and thursted more, pleasuring himself as well as her. He felt his tool swell up and began to get ready to realease his seeds.

(sss)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm

(I have to go! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum