Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M]

Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M]

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Canis-lupus-lupaster

Leann was in heat and she was already scared out of her wits as it was. She had to wiggle away from 10 forcers at different times and she was hating it. She was laying down in a field, letting her strong scent doing what it wanted. It was rough enough as it was when she wasn't in heat but here she was.

((To sum this up:
- She is like Fluttershy in MLP so don't expect her to want to so quickly, which will take up to two months.
- Forcer brutes are allowed
- Swearing is okay for a brute, she just doesn't do it at all.
- Gentleman or not, if you love her you can still force her, she's to passive to hate you for even and hour.
- You can be a dog too, if you want. Won't matter as long as she is bred.
- Good luck boys!))

Back to top Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Re: Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Wolfdog5

Trent kept on the teasing scent, his tool twitching at the thought of possibly mating. He trotted on until he could soon see the beautiful wolf. His eyes observed her hungrily, waiting to see if she had noticed him or not. He was also pondering if he should take her by force, or earn it himself. He shrugged, either way was fine with him, so long as he got inside of her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Leann

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 pm

She gasped as she heard something and peering, she saw the eyes of a brute and crawled backwards on her rump, her back feet twitching. She shuddered a bit, cold some. "W-Whose there?!" She whined, shaking a bit. She didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Re: Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Trent drew in a breath before stepping out into view. He was a large brute, with a noticeably muscular body and a broad chest. He smiled and padded towards her, taking in her beautiful body. "Well hello, I am Trent, and you are?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Leann

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Leann crawled back a few more feet away from him shaking. "My name is....Leann." She muttered slightly, not much sound in it. By the looks of him, he was maybe a forcer. she started to back up, getting ready to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"What's wrong?" Trent asked, tilting his head. He had decided against forcing the fae, given her mortified attitude towards him. That meant, he would try to win her over. It might not be easy, but he would try.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"Sorry, but i must go." She said softly and standing up and turning, she bolted as fast as she could till she was on a mountain's slope and shook her coat a bit. Padding on it as she went higher, she kept a watch behind her till she stood inside a cave and backed up a bit, listening in on her surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Trent watched her go, ears flattening. He drooped his tail, he didn't want to chase the fae. Heaving a sigh, the brute trudged after her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Did you do it because you like me or because you just wanted to do it and go?! [R +M] Empty Angel

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm

She stopped as she went down another river and hopped on a rock as she watched the water go down from a waterfall. She huffed as she knew he would be following. "If he commands me, i jump." She said to herself as she heard the rushing sounds of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Trent padded on, looking around him and flicking his ears. He kept on her trail, but kept his head low invade she saw him first. He wanted her to trust him.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 pm

((LOL. got myself mixed up. i'll get them right.))

Leann peered out to see Trent and ran back inside the cave, reaching the wall and whined.

((You can literally force her if you want. It won't matter.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

(Alright, I'll have him force her)

Trent soon couldn't stand it any longer. He wanted to be a trustworthy wolf towards her, but her scent was intoxicating. He had to get inside of her, now. The large brute kicked into a full-out run, speeding up her trail. He had finally reached the cave in which she hid and looked through, spotting her near the end. His tool was already sliding out, twtiching and hardening as he took in her scent. With a flick of his ears, he began to slowly pad towards her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Seeing how he looked now, she made a tiny squeak and sat on her rump, her tail blocking any way into her and pressing it against the wall. She wasn't going to give in because her nerves were driving her up the wall about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Trent growled quietly, "Don't fight it, or it will hurt. If you just let me do it, I can promise that you will enjoy it." He stepped closer, cornering her against the wall.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"No...." She whined as she laid down to keep him from doing it. She was very resistant so she shifted her weight which kept her on the floor, unable to move, like a boulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum