Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon)

2 posters

Go down

Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon) Empty Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon)

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Walking down the street, Hige couldn't help but wonder what he should do for the rest of the day. His shift had just finished and he had nothing to do. Being 5:05 PM, there wasn't too much to do. It was Friday, so he could go to club later that evening, but he didn't go to clubs if he didn't have to. What was the point of it? Especially without his friends, it was a waste of time. I could call my brother.. He might be interested in doing something? he thought to himself before he pulled his phone from his jean pocket. Scrolling to his brother's number, he pressed call and put the phone to his ear. After a few rings, it went to message bank and Hige sghed before hanging up. He stared at the phone for a moment and then decided to send him a text.

Did you want to do something tonight?

~~Hige

He sent it and then locked his phone and put it back into his pocket. Running a hand throgh his bronze gold hair with a sigh. Letting his hand drop to his side a moment later, his fringe flopping back onto his face. It never behaved. Even with gell, it didn't stay properly, so he had given up by now. Sure, he could cut his hair, but he didn't want to. Where was the fun in that? Turning a corner, Hige dcided he would stop in to have something to eat. He was a little hungry and had decided to skip his lunchbreak at work today. A dumb move, but he enjoyed his work. Maybe not something others would expect him to do, but he didn't care, it was good pay and most of the people there were fun, so he just forgot to have his break. Afterall, being a shirtless waiter was rather fun.
Walking past an alley, Hige paused as he saw some guys hanging there, but h let it drop and kept walking. That was, until one of them called out his brother's name. "Hugh! Stop right there!" a man called. Okay, not good. That was definately not the tone of someone who just wanted to chat. Hige glanced back and saw a group of guy advancing on him. Dammit. What trouble did his brother get into now? It was times like these which Hige hated being his brother's identical twin. There were differences between tem, obviously, but only if you really knew one of them, would you know who was who if you just looked at them.
Hige looked at them again before he kept on walking. But before he took even three steps, one had grabbed him and pulled him into the alley. Damn it. His phone buzzed and he pulled it from his pocket quickly and read the text from his brother.

I can't tonight. Be careful, got into some trouble again.

Too late. Hige shoved his phone back into his pocket and looked at the men. There were only 3. Hige watched them as they spoke agmongst eachother before they turned to him. "You're so dead. You're not going to get away with what you did. That was a very foolish move," one man said before another pulled a knife. Hige's blood went cold. Hugh jst had to get ino trouble with the wrong people again.
"Um.. Can we just talk this over?" Hige asked, his voice almost a whisper. Th guy with the knife stepps closer and Hige looked at the enterance to the alley, hoping someone would come to help. "I'm not Hugh!" he said and the me sneered at him.
"Don't lie! We saw you, you moron, we know what you look like," one growled at him.
"No, seriously. I'm not Hugh!" Hige said frantically, stepping towards the enterance ofthe alley. He turned and made a run towards it and he took a single step out onto the street, before one grabbed his wrist and pulled him back in with an animalistic snarl
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon) Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon)

Post by Emoticon Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 pm

(Sorry that I haven't been able to reply sooner)

Dametri shook his collar while he sat down outside the restaurant. If his date didn't come soon, he would have to leave. He opened a pocket inside his white plaid shirt, and flipped out his Iphone. He pushed it down on the table and read a text message from his date. He let his feet slowly extend farther out on the concrete as he read the text.
Sorry I can't make it today. Maybe Saturday?
He quickly scratched the back of his head, and sipped on his Sprite. He already knew this, so he already ordered. Why else would your date not show for an hour and a half? While he finished off the rest of his Sprite, his Waitress came up to him. "Would you like a refill of your drink?" She asked, surprisingly peppy. He picked up his cup and shook it a little, taking a look at his waiters face. She had dark blue eyes with a sharp jaw, and her hair was tied but she braided it out. He smiled, not realizing how cute his waiter was. Of course, he was taking a loos at the guys from across the restaurant. The waiter seemed to catch his gaze, and smiled. "You work there?" She asked, biting her lip as she was getting impatient. "Oh no, just taking in the view." He said, with a mixture of sarcasm.
She smiled, and touched her hair, putting it over her shoulder. "No, but do you have any milkshakes?" He asked giving a smile back to the waiter. "Oh yes, we have the Strawberry Surplus and the Chocolate one, with the Frazzled cream. There's also the Mint one, but that's kinda more of a ice cream." She said, getting out her notepad and pen. He caught his eye, and he sat up in his chair a little. "I'll have the chocolate one to go please, and can you bring me my receipt?" He asked, putting his fork on his plate. He had a prime rib with shrimp and lobster over it, which was his favorite at the place. She picked his plate up and placed the cup in her other hand. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion, but were you on a date?" She asked, stabilizing the fork on his plate. "I was, but she didn't show, and I hope I didn't waste a hour." He asked, with a hint of suggestion. She smiled and glanced at him. "Maybe you didn't. I'll be back in a bit." She turned and left, her hair bouncing slightly.

He fluffed up his collar and moving his bang out of his eye slightly. His jeans were slightly tugged up at his ankle, but still covered his black laces on his blue sneakers. The place was nearly empty inside, but his attention was soon caught by a guy walking out of the building across the street, his eyes drifting gold hair. His eyes followed him until he was out of sight, then he smelled the waitresses perfume drifting towards him. His shake was in a styrofoam cup with a long white straw coming out of it. She put the receipt down, and looked around her. "The shake is decent, but not many people order it. You can come up to the counter if you wanna go now or I'll give it to you if you wanna wait." She said with the usual voice, this time clearer. "I'll go up with you." He asked, taking the receipt and putting it in his jean pocket.

She let out a grin and patted her hair again. She walked with him inside the building, when he noticed that she wasn't that tall. She only rose under his chest, but that was only on his mind for a second when he realized how big her ass was in the tight uniform she was wearing. He was taking a few glances at it before they entered the building. When she saw a party coming in, she gave a generic smile at him. He handed his credit card to him and she returned it, but took a few seconds to write something on the back. He noticed it was 5 already, and took his receipt and noticed that there was a number on the back. "We hope you enjoyed your food and come again." She said with happy voice as he left the building, putting the recipet in his pocket.

He noticed that it was getting dark already, but couldn't stop thinking about that building. He knew that it was something that might be special, since it was black and seemed to be a abandoned building, if there wasn't happy people coming out of it. When it went out of view, he noticed a yell from one of streets. He ran to the source of the noise, and saw there heads pop up when he turned the corner. He vaguely recognized the guys crowding around a single guy, but his eyes were locked onto the guy being pulled by his wrists. He decided it was time to draw attention when the guy being pulled. He noticed a glint of a knife and yelled out at them. "Hey! Charlie!" He yelled drawing all the attention away from the guy. "Who the fuck are you?" He replied, holding his knife at his hip. "And how do you know my dealer name?" He said in a deep voice, closing the distance between him, gripping the knife. He stopped when he was only 5 feet away from him. "I'm a friend of MK's. That's not Hugh either, or else you would rather disagree with him." He said, placing his fingers on his phone.
"Your boss loves him, doesn't he? Even scum like you follows your bosses orders." He said, giving him a glare. The man backed away and exchanged looks with each other. "He's gonna kill us if he even knows we met that guy. I don't care for that guy, we'll hit em later." He said in a panic, talking so fast he slurred his words. He started out with a sprint and the others nervously followed. He smiled at walked to the man, smirking smoothing his hair out. "You should thank me for that, you know." Before he had time to speak, he got a good look at the guy. He decided what he looked at looked good. "You should be safe from those guys unless they see you again without my presence. But if your willing to pay for it one way or another I can figure out something to get rid of them."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon) Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Trouble? [R] (Emoticon)

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Hige almost jumped out of his skin when a man called to one of the men in the group. The one with the knife paused for a moment and then turned to the man, practically yelling at him and asking how he knew his dealer name. Great. So this time, Hugh was dealing with drug dealers. Peachy. Just peachy. He was certainly going to speak to him about that when he saw him next. Not that he had any idea when he’d see him; Hugh often ditched the house for days at a time for whatever reason he may have.
He watched as ‘Charlie’ walked to the man and then the taller, dark haired man spoke again. MK? Who was that? He had no idea, but he got the feeling he probably shouldn’t try to find out. It was probably bad news. Looking at the other two, who was watching the exchange between the other two men, Hige sighed softly in relief. At least they weren’t hassling him now. When the dark haired man said something else, the one holding the knife ran off and the other two soon followed.
Hige shifted his attention from the retreating men to the other man who was advancing towards him, saying he should thank him. He was about to respond, but the man’s gaze flicked over him and then spoke again before he could get a single word in. Hige had also noticed the suggestive tone to his voice at his last few words. He stared at the man as he fell silent and then he shook his head, running a hand through his golden hair. “Thank you for helping me,” he said after a moment’s silence. He stared up at the dark haired man before he walked past him, stopping at the alley’s entrance and looking back at him. “Thank you for the offer, as well, but I’ll have to politely decline,” he said and then stepped onto the streets, “I’m sure Hugh can figure something out to help me.”
He looked at the dark haired man one last time, his golden eyes lingering on him for a few seconds before he walked off into the streets. He sighed and shook his head. He pulled out his phone, found Hugh’s number and started typing a text.

You’ve got some explaining to do when I get home.
Don’t even think about bailing.

~~Hige

He sent it with a sigh and shoved his phone back into his pocket, figuring he should probably head home and not stay on the streets for too long tonight. Or most likely for the next couple nights, knowing Hugh. He probably got into something he can’t fix quickly, which is why he’s hiding out. His phone buzzed and he pulled it out and read the text Hugh sent him.

Sorry, can’t tonight. I’m out. Maybe another day.
; )

Hige ground out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair in a frustrated matter. His brother was impossible. He locked his phone and put it back in his pocket before he glanced behind him, just to check if someone was following him now.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 pm

(HI is being kinda stingy for me right now >.>. This post hasn't shown up till today and I've been watching it -_-)

Dametri shook his head, a small smile on his face. This was going to be a hunt, which was well worth the reward as he stared at the man. He flipped out his phone, unlocking it quickly and turning around. The wind softly brushed past hit eyes, making him squint a little as he felt the temperature drop a little. He quickly brought up a conversation with the name 'MK' as he quietly hit the letters, the sound penetrating the wind.

Need a favor. Pick me up by the alley way, you should know where I am by now. Shitty carriers have more shitty carriers. Little bit of trouble, got myself a catch though. Idk who the guy is or what he's in trouble with, but I'm bringing him to you in case.

He flipped the phone back into his pocket, slowly following the guy until he walked out into the street with him, persistent to get what he wants. "So I'm guessing whoever it is on the phone isn't doing any favors for you?" He said, watching as the light hit the guys blonde hair, making him want him even more. "And so I'm guessing I never asked your name?" He said, still looking at the guy. He stood slightly in front of him, feeling the wind blow his clothes each time a car passed by. He was particularly looking for a nice car, the one belonging to MK.
They had known each other since high school, and he used to help him deliver products off the street. Eventually he chose a different path then Mk had, but they still were friends and still talked to one another. He must be the big boss now, since the runts where running wild with his so called twin. He didn't really know if the guy was telling the truth or not, but he still looked damn fine. If he had been causing trouble with them, he may or may not tell it to Mk. He was always serious about business, but he would let him get his way sometimes If he really wanted it.

He knew that the guy probably wouldn't come easy, but he was no muscle for Mk's business. He got a text and turned his phone on, glancing at the time and seeing it was late.

Sorry, can't make it tonight. Yeah those people are really getting on my nerves, I'll deal with it. Whoever you have probably isn't much of a problem as long as he isn't using too much of the product, but I'll look into him as I round the little assholes up.
See you later.

He let out a little tsk as he read the message, not wanting to walk all the way to his car. He noticed that is was getting late, because the temperature was getting colder and sounds became louder. "You have anything to get you out of this neighborhood in time?" He asked, checking his phone again. He flipped through the contacts, seeing who he could call. He started to mentally check if they would be available tonight, but most weren't his first choice. He wanted to have some time alone with the guy as most of his friends would ask questions, and would want something in return.
As a few moments passed and the sounds got louder, mainly shouts, and conversations, he became slightly nervous. They were at a good chance to get mugged, than a few gunshots rang out. He was used to it since Mk's crew patrolled the lot, but these gunshots were loud, and he knew that his friend wasn't the only dealer in town. More gunshots rang out, and police sirens rang in the distance.
"I can take you home if you want before you get killed." He asked under his breath, looking around and beginning to walk into town, having a good hunch that someone was thinking about them as a group of apparently drunk guys were walking from an alleyway, seeing them and making a slow, but suspicious drunk walk towards them. He turned back and the guy, deciding that he would get this guy even if he had to drag them. One of the drunk men hollered, walking faster but leaning on his friend who was apparently sober enough to support him. "Hey! We nees to met some of that dollars that you found." He slobbered out, leaning on the guy even more.

Dametri made a quick move, even though the drunk guys would probably trip themselves chasing them, he knew that you didn't just wait for suspicious drunk guys to catch up and have a conversation. He grabbed the guys wrist, and with a hard tug pulled him as the sober-er one pulled out a hand gun and took a shot at them. The bullet hit a building behind him, and he started to run with his hand still holding on the guys wrist. He was surprised with horror as the men seemed to chase him, and were gaining on them but were too drunk to aim straight.
The man's wrists seemed to flop as he took shots and grabbed more ammo, but Dametri could already see his car. He was breathing hard as he jumped into the diner parking lot, seeing that the waitress was just leaving the building. He saw a little confusion in her face, then she screamed as she saw the guy with the gun. The guy saw her as well, and fired shots at her. They hit the window, shattering a tall window and sending glass flying everywhere. He saw streaks of blood as the glass flew towards them, cutting her around her shoulders. He jumped into his car as he opened the door for the guy, seeing the girl run blindly in panic in her car, then speed off. He was eyeing the drunk guys so closely that he drove off not knowing if the guy had gotten in or not.
They took a few shots at him as he heard a few hit the back of his car. "God dammit." He said as he sped off onto the street, looking at his bright lights that seemed to light up like it was Christmas. The tire pressure gauge dropped like a deflated balloon, while his gas tank seemed to be ticking down. "Fucking brakes got shot too I guess." He said in frustration as he stomped the brake pedal, driving out of red lights.

He quickly sped out of the line, seeing his Tahoe scraped up as he drove in between lines, speeding up and swerving out of the way of cars. He finally made it to his apartment complex, but was going as slow as a snail as he couldn't brake. As his car slid into a park, it hit the ledge in front of it and jerked onto the grass, smoke coming out of the wheels. He quickly got out and headed for the stairs of his apartment, feeling something wet around his clothes.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Hige groaned as he saw the man walking towards him. He said nothing as h slowed to walk just a little in front of him and comment about Hugh not doing him any favours. He looked up at the man quickly before looking ahead, ignoring the part where he asked for his name. Why did this guy feel like he should follow him? What? Did he think that if he did he might get lucky? Hell no, if that’s what he thought, he had another thing coming. Glancing at the man as he checked his phone and then tsked, Hige smirked. “I’m guessing the same goes for you as well,” he commented and shoved his hands into his pockets. He was kind of wishing that he walked a different way. Then he never would’ve gotten into this mess. He’d be safe somewhere else, doing who knows what.

Shaking his head at the man’s question about getting out of town, he looked back up at him and said, “yeah, my feet,” after what had happened and what this man had suggested, he wasn’t really in the mood to talk. However, when gun shots rang out, Hige stiffened. Yay. Just what he needed; guns. Maybe he should’ve called in sick from work and just stayed home. He glanced at the man and saw that he was only slightly nervous. So he was used to this sort of stuff? Well that was comforting to know he was in the presence of a crazy person. Turning away from him, Hige saw two obviously drunk men advancing towards them, one too drunk to stand properly. He tensed and was about to run when one spoke, but the man next to him grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with him. Hige glanced back at the men and saw that they were following and one now had a gun. Well that was great. The man fired the gun and it hit a building near them and Hige flinched. To say he wasn’t used to this kind of scene was an understatement. Hugh was the troublemaker, not him. He had always stayed far away from it. Looking at the dark haired man pulling him along with him, Hige wondered just who he was and why he seemed so used to this. It was a rather terrifying thought. What if he tried to kill him?

Hige looked at a girl who was exiting a building; obviously she was the one closing up. She saw them and a confused expression crossed her features before she saw the men behind them and screamed. He glanced back at them and saw him fire more shots, a window breaking and glass flying everywhere. He was able to avoid them, except one which got his arm, but it wasn’t anything too serious. They came to a car and the man got in, so, Hige did as well. He didn’t know why he did, but he did. It was better than dying here tonight. The man started the car and Hige looked over at the girl as she sped off in her car. He could understand how she was feeling, but that was dangerous.

Looking out the window as they drove off, Hige was snapped back to reality when the man spoke. He sat up and looked over at him, seeing his frustrated expression and he couldn’t help but sigh softly. He watched the man for a moment longer before he looked out the windscreen, seeing where they were going. A few minutes later, they came to a rough stop and the man got out, walking up some stairs to an apartment. Hige opened the door and looked around the street, not really recognising it. Looking back up at the man, he noticed that a part of his clothing was wet with a dark liquid and Hige sighed and ran a hand through his hair, glancing down the street again before he followed him up the stairs. “You should probably get that treated,” he said lightly, looking at him as he slowed to walk behind him.

He didn’t really have a choice but to stay here, seeing as he had absolutely no idea where he was. Not that the idea of staying with this man thrilled him, but he didn’t want to stay on the streets, so either this man let him stay or he needed to take him home. “So I’m guessing this is your place?” he said, pulling out phone a moment later and checking the time and seeing there were no messages. Looking back at the man, he cocked his head to the side for a moment before he said, “oh yeah, the name’s Hige.”
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Dametri opened his door quickly, tensing his ears as another gunshot rang out. Thinking of what could happened If they managed to follow them to his apartment, he quickly closed the door, only noticing Hige's face. "Mm." He said as he opened the door again, his adrenaline waning as his arm shook with the pain of the glass. "Come in." He said, opening the door to let him in. The bronze metal door knob feeling like air next to all the pain in his right arm. The door had a line of locks high on the door, as he closed the door and locked them all. He went rather slowly, trying to finish them all before he realized that he had glass on different parts of his body.
He gritted his teeth as he jogged over his living room, the white hardwood and soft tan couches being stained with blood. The TV sat at the center of the room, cables sprawled out from the back of it to the wall. It was 45" and was sitting on a stand, next to 2 computers and a DVD player with its remote. The wood stopped next to stained brown carpet leading to a hallway. The stairs were covered with dirt and stains and were the dirtiest, but It was only 3 steps. He jumped over them, not liking to step on it. The hallway was short with a wood rail running on the side, the walls showing signs of being repainted light beige and globs of paint all over it.
The hallway only had 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The hallway seemed in horrible shape compared to the open living room and kitchen, like the workers decided that that was enough quality today. The kitchen and the living room were only remolded because of all the stains and gunshots around that the hotel was losing clients. It was a bad part of the neighborhood, but It was the cheapest. He opened the door to a horrible mint toothpaste color, with at least a cleaner floor made of tile.

He grabbed a towel off the rack and laid it next to the sink, bright white with a rusty drain. This place was his house, but he rarely would come here and was going to get a new one very soon. The shards of glass stuck out, all of them covered with blood. His arm felt like it was being doused in hot water, almost a constant stream flowing now. The blood began to pool down the sink, leaving red traces. He turned the water on and rinsed his arm off, noticing that he had several cuts in his shirt but worried about his arm the most. As the water began to run down his arm, his arm began to clear up but the water was still dyed red. He quickly got out small pieces of glass, getting a good grip on them and pulling them out quickly. The blood stopped pouring out, but It was still coming out fast. As he was done with most of his arm, the rest of the shards of glass were noticeably large.
He quickly took the large ones out, feeling blood swell up as the glass was pulled out. He ran the cuts over water, but most of them were stilling making trail of blood on his arm, flowing down to his wrist and dripping off his fingers. As the biggest piece of glass was left, he noticed that it was the source of most of the bleeding, and was at least a inch long. Lucky for him, it was tilted side ways so It didn't hit deep into his arm, but he knew that it would be painful. Putting on a brave face, he secured his grip on the glass and tugged on it, painfully feeling every centimeter that the glass slid out of his arm. He let out a muffled yell, but the glass soon slid out and he placed by the sink where the rest of the pieces. He grabbed the towel and patted down most of his arm, helping stop the blood on most of his small cuts, but the towel only soaked up the blood on the bigger wounds.

He grabbed a First-Aid kit from by the sink, feeling though he might need it since he lived in such a violent neighborhood. With his one good hand, he got some cloth and rolled it up his arm, covering up most of the wounds were the big cuts were made. His upper arm and shoulder now covered, he put a few bandages on the wounds that were still bleeding, giving the ones that were closed a good look. Once he had cleaned off most of the sink, he changed the cloth on his arm and wrapped some more, but he ran out of the cloth and used big patches for the cuts.
He sighed and slouched his back, the throb of pain in his arm less intense, but he could barely move. He cleaned out the sink, careful not to leave and red stains on it. He took off his shirt as he took off annoying pieces very small glass on his stomach and cleaned the blood off. Once he checked that he had no glass anywhere else, he walked out of the bathroom and flicked the lights out, glancing at Hige's face and opened his bedroom door. His walls were painted white with more strokes of paint, but the floor had dark wood flooring, and his bed had blue sheets with black and blue pillows. The wood on the bed was black, and the dresser was also. It sat in the corner, having a mirror that reflected the bed. He threw his shirt on the basket right next to the dresser, falling on top of a big pile of dirty clothes. He stretched out his arms and legs as he shut the door, giving Hige one last look.

When he came out, the bandages and cloth that were on his arm with tinted with red, while a few cuts were red but had stopped bleeding. He switched his tight jeans for plaid shorts and put on a dark grey shirt, leaving his arms open in case they opened again. He removed the cloth from his arm again, seeing that the cuts were much better, but were still painful. He threw the cloth in the trash by his door and covered it with bandages, feeling them stretch every time he moved his arm. He finally came out and sat out on the couch, grabbing the remote off the floor. He quickly looked on the TV, and glanced at Hige for a few seconds, then flipped on the news. Feeling that his arm was getting better, he relaxed and pulled the handle by the arm rest, extending the couch out. As he got comfortable, he turned the TV on to the news and saw the restaurant they were just in, police cars all over the scene as they were hauling 2 drunk guys into the cars. "You can sit down if you want." He said, his eyes still glued to the set. He wondered if he would still get that girl that worked at the restaurant.
"So, what trouble did you have with those guys?" He asked, trying to start a conversation as the News program turned to commercial.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:02 am

Hige stepped inside and looked around. The place was a little run down but seemed liveable, which really all that anyone needed. His furniture was stained with blood and Hige shifted from foot to foot, a little nervous. He honestly had no idea who this man was. Sure, he had told himself he’d stay here, but what if he was a murderer or something? And he brought him here to kill him? Hige grunted at the thought and shook his head. Nah. That was highly unlikely, after all, he wouldn’t have helped him earlier if that was his plan.

Watching as he went down the hall and then shut a door as he went into a room, Hige wondered what he was going to do. Dress his wounds, maybe? That was highly probable. He slowly walked the perimeter of the living room, looking at all the stuff it had. Though there didn’t seem to be too much. Hige waited and he tensed when he heard the man’s muffled yell. He must’ve had a large bit of glass or something in him. Running a hand through his hair, Hige stood to the side, waiting for him to come out. When he came out, Hige looked up from the floor to see him with bandages and patches. But then he went into another room after casting him a final look and closing the door. Hige sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets, unsure of what he should do now.

When he finally came out again and sat on the couch, Hige looked over at him, not really willing to do or say anything at that particular moment. When he spoke, Hige gave a light nod and sat on the couch. When he asked why he was in trouble, Hige sighed and leaned back, staring at the ceiling. “My brother, Hugh is in trouble, not technically me. But because we’re twins, we often get mistaken for each other, so those men thought I was Hugh. Though, I have no idea why or how he got into trouble,” He explained with a frustrated groan. He looked at the man, not having any idea what his name was and not really feeling any need to ask.

“What about you?” he asked, “you seemed to scare them off pretty easily.. And who’s MK?” he leaned forward, propping his elbows on his knees and resting his chin in his hands as he looked over at him.

(Sorry, mind blank :/ )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:56 pm

(haha np, get that all the time.)

Dametri stared at the TV blankly, feeling the couch sink under the weight of Hige next to him. He wondered if the guy was telling the truth, but he chose to believe him, for now. When the question about Mk came up, he looked at him and gave a small smile. "We were friends in high school. We would do things together" He said, hoping that the guy didn't need extra information to know what they were doing. "but we eventually split ways, but we still talk and he does run some sort of gang business I guess now. But he told me that he was doing business on the streets, so It was a lucky guess that the thugs were his. He seems to get the bad ones, or the ones that hire them do." He breathed in after he spoke, flipping channels trying to find something interesting. "Still owe my that favor, or a few now." He said with a smile as he got up off the couch, it slowly taking back its shape.
"You might want to sleep on something other then the couch, If you want to, that is." He said as he went down the small steps, opening the guest door for him. The bed as a full, but had dark green sheets and black pillow cases. The blankets were folded neatly, with a mirror to the side of the room. The walls were painted light brown, and the floor was decent hardwood. "Try to keep this nice since people didn't want to sleep in the couch obviously." He said, his eyes flicking to the stains on the walls. "But then again, you could leave, but you might need to sort out the trouble with your brother." He added, hearing his phone vibrate in the living room. He quickly jogged to get it, seeing the call was from Mk.
He turned off the TV and walked into the kitchen, checking his fridge and looking through it. "Haven't called me in awhile, whats up?" He said, then turned to Hige. "You hungry?" He asked before closing the fridge and walking down the kitchen. "Well he said that he has a twin brother. But He wouldn't just walk around the street if he hasn't been seen?" He asked, responding the the questions who he was talking to and the question about his brother. Mk told him that they were seen with different clothes, and he confirmed his suspicions. "Either way if it was him, he wouldn't have just sat there and get thrown up by them. Didn't see him running, and some drunk guys almost shot us, if you saw the news." He rubbed his fingers together, letting a deep breath out when he heard Mks response. Mk told him he had to go, which made it clear that he understood that he probably had a twin.

He stretched out his arms, stretching them to the ceiling as the bandages stretched, pulling his skin slightly. He made sure not to rip them, since he would have to go out to buy some more and he wouldn't go the the store looking like a dog chewed on his arm. "Well, just saved your ass because of your brothers trouble. If you would have left earlier, you would probably be dead by now because of my friend who saved you."
He lifted the blinds and took a look outside, seeing the dimmed lights and people outside. "He would've probably killed you, but if he doesn't find your twin then he might get a little more skeptical. Your safe fore the time being anyway." He added, checking so that the doors were locked. "Well, as long as you don't get shot through the window you won't die tonight." He added as he got a bag of popcorn from the cabinets, putting it in the microwave to cook. "Place is bad, bad rooms, bad walls, bad neighborhood, bad everything. Moving soon, about in a few weeks or so." He said with a sigh, hearing the popcorn begin to pop.

(Do you want him to try and have sex with him when he gets into the room or something?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Hige watched the TV for a moment before looking at Dametri again just as he gave a small smile and then explained who MK was and how he knew him. Giving a light nod in response, he looked away, running a hand through his bronze coloured hair. Then the man commented about him owing him favours and he sighed. Seems like he was going to cling to them until Hige paid them back. Yay, just what he needed right now. Then again, he had saved his life, a few times now. He probably would be dead on the side of the road or in an ally by now if he hadn’t decided to help him. He looked at the man again as he stood up and spoke, walking to another room and opening the door. Hige stood up and took a few steps towards the room, peering inside. He was right; he didn’t really want to sleep on the couch. That wouldn’t be very comfortable. He’d done that before at a mate’s house and had woken up with a sore neck and back. Floors sounded more tempting to sleep on than couches now.

When he spoke about sorting out the mess with his brother, Hige looked away. He wasn’t looking forward to speaking to him about that. Hugh was always very vague and avoided every important question. He’d always done that and would get very pissed if he tried to press into it and get him to answer. In the end, Hige would just give up. Getting into an argument with Hugh wasn’t worth anything. Glancing over at Dametri’s phone as it went off, he wondered who it could be. The man jogged over to the phone and turned the TV off. Hige tuned out after that, only hearing bits and pieces about him and Hugh. He only shook his head in response to Dametri asking if he was hungry. And he wasn’t. After tonight, he wasn’t sure if he could’ve stomached much anyway. He looked around the apartment, noticing every stain on the walls. Shaking his head slightly, he shoved his hands into his pockets, looking back at the man as he heard him hang up. He watched as he stretched his hands above his head, careful not to rip the bandages on his arms.

Dametri spoke again and Hige gave a hesitant smile in thanks, but just stayed silent and listened to him. When he went silent, Hige looked down the hall. “Thank you for your help.. I’ll try and sort everything out with Hugh as soon as I can,” he said, glancing across at him. He walked down the hallway and into the spare room. He looked around and gave a slight smile. It was neat. “Oh yeah,” he said, glancing down the hall, “what’s your name?” he asked before he went and sat on the bed, testing how soft or firm it was. It was somewhere in between. He’d probably get a decent night’s sleep, if no one tried to shoot him, that is.

(yeah sure, if you want.. and i'm sorry it's short, i'm not quite as good as I used to be Embarassed )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

(I'm just happy that you're back ^^)

Dametri knew that he had gone into the room, he had heard the mattress sink under the Hige's weight. Looking at Hige on the bed, he knew that he could be seen from where he was at. "Names Dametri." He said, raising his volume a bit. The microwave beeped and he opened it. He put his hand over it, carefully dragging it by the corner of the bag. He dragged it slowly at first, but then let it fall on the counter. He then glanced behind him, then back to the popcorn. He walked across the living room and hesitated at the door. He could hear him inside the room. Walking though the doorway, he looked Hige up and down. He stood there for a moment, then started to walk towards him. "You know, there are several ways to repay me." He had walked behind Hige and place his arms on his waist, whispering in his ear.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:54 am

Hige gave a light smile when he told him his name was Demetri. For some reason, it wasn’t a name he had thought that would belong to him. But either way, he found that it suited him. Hige ran a hand through his golden hair with a light sigh, a small smile tweaking the corners of his mouth. A few minutes later, he felt hands on his waist and hot breath on his ear and he couldn’t help but jump. He spun around and found Demetri’s face only centimetres away from his and he leaned back slightly, creating a bit of distance between them. Thinking about his words for a moment and the situation they were in, Hige wondered if he meant what he thought he meant. He leaned back, resting his hands back on the bed to support himself, he stared at the man. He only had an idea of what he meant, but he wasn’t certain whether his thoughts were true and hoped they weren’t.

“Could you let me go? And what do you mean?” he asked quietly, watching the man for a moment before he went to speak again, but decided against it and shut up, looking away. His golden eyes stared at the wall, trying his hardest not to look at the man. He could feel the man’s every breath on his neck with him leaning back and he didn’t know what to think about that.

(>.> hate this post Razz)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 am

Lol why? I feel like I'm writing yaoi or something and it's almost giving me nosebleeds.

Dametri could see that Hige was trying to ignore him, then he leaned against him, pressing his groin on his hip. He moved his hands up Hige's chest and pushed him towards the bed. "What? I saved your life, you know. Shouldn't I get something back?" He teased, pressing his hands to go lower. He was about to tell him that he could call the people back anytime, but didn't. He didn't want him to be scared into doing it, or try to run away.

This is all I can write right now because I can barely push my keys to type XD
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:48 am

Hige leaned back a little further as Demetri leaned closer and he glanced down as he felt his groin pressing against his hip. His golden eyes flashed back up to the man’s face as his hands slid up to his chest, Hige resisted the urge to push him away, knowing that if he moved his which supported all his weight, he would fall back onto the bed. However, the dark haired man applied pressure to his chest, pushing Hige back onto the bed. The man gasped in surprise as he watched the man leaning over him. Hige’s eyes widened slightly as he spoke, now perfectly clear as to what Demetri wanted from him. His hands slid down from his chest, gliding down his stomach. Hige flinched under his touch before he grabbed the man’s hand as it reached the waist band of his pants. He stared at the man, pulling his hand away after a long moment and then placing his other hand on Demetri’s chest, pushing him back slightly. “It’s not going to happen,” he said firmly, taking a deep breath to calm himself. “I don’t swing that way,” he said with a sigh.

(Because it and this one is so short >.< and yaoi is good, in my opinion, so don't worry ;P)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Dametri was surprised when he managed to push Hige on the bed. He smiled, moving his hands further down to his waistband. He could see Hige's expression, which made him want him more. He almost growled in frustration when he grabbed his hands and pushed them back. Searching his face, his smile faltered, but still lingered. He wanted him, but he wouldn't force it from him. Maybe not now anyway. He stared at him for a few more moments, wondering if he should continue to pressure him. He was aware that he was biting his lip, maybe looking a little weird. His knee was on the bed, while the other one was still on the floor. Bringing both knees up to the bed, he was leaning over him. He broke Hige's grip on his hands and put them on his chest, leaning closer to his face. He could feel his breath on his face. He had opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. Instead his hand started to slide down his chest again, to his waistband, but then he withdrew them. His nose was barely touching his face now, and made a light smile. "Just find me something I like, and fast too." He wanted to kiss his face just to see his reaction, since his lips were barely an inch away from his. But instead he got up off of the bed and stared at Hige, before walking out. Before his body had completely left the doorway, he paused mid-stride. "That was a good importunity to pay me back, you know. I could care less if you pay me back with money instead, but you know what I want." He then continued to walk, looking at his popcorn that was on the counter. Even if the man said no, he would try again. He would be reasonable for now.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Hige watched Demetri’s reaction and saw his smile falter and his eyes flashed with frustration. He stared at him for a long while, noticing his was biting his lip, though he made no move to mention it. He almost of felt sorry for him. Almost. His eyes darted down as he brought his other knee up on the bed, now completely leaning over him. His eyes flashed over to his hands as he broke his grip and put them back on his chest. Was he going to push until he got what he wanted? Well, too bad, he wasn’t going to get it. He drew in a sharp breath as he leaned in closer to him and he thought he was going to kiss him. However, the man paused, the tip of his nose grazing Hige’s face. Then he noticed his hands sliding back down his torso. He went to grab his hands, however, Demetri’s hands paused at his waistband and then withdrew. He looked up at the dark haired man, slightly confused, yet relieved. The man spoke and Hige glanced away for a moment, only looking back at him as he got off the bed and walked towards the door. He didn’t break his gaze as he stared at him, either. However, when the man paused in the doorway, Hige pushed himself to sit up with a huff. When he spoke, Hige just shook his head and watched him leave.

He gave a heavy sigh and flopped back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. “Well,” he said to himself, “I certainly didn’t expect that,” he shook his head and then moved his arm to cover his eyes. Would he survive the night? Or would he be killed by some people outside, or molested by Demetri. He couldn’t really tell, but he hoped for neither. He wanted to leave tomorrow morning exactly how he was at that moment. Not in a body bag or violated. Hige sighed once more and shifted his arm slightly so he could stare at the doorway, on guard in case he tried to come back and try anything once more.

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Dametri strained his ears to hear what he was doing, but had no luck. Grabbing a bowl and pouring the popcorn inside, he wondered if he was just going to sit in his room all day. Probably. He thought, plopping down on his couch and searching for the remote. He hadn't remembered where he had put it not too long ago, which was normal. Flipping through the channels, he couldn't find anything he would want to watch, other then something to laugh at. Jersey Shore reruns were on, clogging up the empty programming space. He sighed, knowing that it was his best bet to find something to entertain himself. Or make him laugh at how they look like oranges. He flipped to the channel and discovered it was at a club scene, him knowing that it was going to be one of those bar fights. The show passed the time for him, but he caught himself glancing at the guest bedroom door. He felt a smirk growing on his lips as he groaned, seeing that it was being predictable, as always. Putting a handful of popcorn in his mouth, he stared dully at the door. Suddenly, someone knocked on it. It was loud and echoing, maybe High heard it too. He muted the TV and looked around, senses alert again. Walking silently up the window, he looked through the eye-hole. MJ had his arms crossed, staring at the eye-hole. Something told him he was there, or maybe it was just the face he was muttering curses under his breath. Undoing the locks on the door, he opened it just a crack. "What are you doing here?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Hige listened as Demetri poured the popcorn into a bowl and then went and turned the TV on. His eyes shut for a long while, just listening to the sound of whatever was on. He didn’t really watch TV much, so he had no idea what he was listening to. After a few minutes, however, Hige pushed himself off the bed and stepped over to the windows, moving the curtain slightly and peering outside. There were a few people lurking around in the dark, some people probably handing over drugs and another paying cash or something, but he didn’t really care. A man glanced up towards the room and Hige let the curtain fall back into place. He sighed softly and looked around the room for a quick moment before he heard a knocking on the front door. He moved to the bedroom doorway, peering out and watching Demetri get up and mute the TV, moving towards the door. Once he peered through the eye hole, he started to unlock the door, so Hige walked out, folding his arms over his chest and stopping a few metres behind Demetri. He leaned to the side slightly and looked through the gap, seeing a man. Hige glanced at Demetri quickly as he spoke and he straightened himself slightly, curious as to who it was, but not daring to ask in case Demetri got mad or something. Even though he still wasn’t impressed with Demetri for trying that earlier, Hige was still the same old Hige. Not wanting to upset people or cause conflicts. It was just his nature. Hige ran a hand through his golden bronze hair with a soft sigh at just the thought of it. He was too gentle sometimes, and it kind of frustrated him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Dametri wondered if he was going to say anything, but MJ tried to get his hands in the crack. He made a jingly noise with the doorknob, tricking him into thinking that he was going to close the door. MJ's hands moved quickly. "Yo, I just came to see what's up." He said mildly, while Dametri glanced behind him. He made eye contact with Hige. He muttered something, knowing that he was mixing combustible ingredients. MJ might freak if he knew what his twin was doing, and he didn't really ask a question or give it a second thought. It would be quicker then he would have a chance to grab his arm. He sighed, opening the door anyway. A part of his mind wanted him to get Hige again, maybe try to guilty him up a bit. He didn't know if he was succumbing to his wishes or opening the door with honest intentions. Anyway, it was too late. He slid the lock open and MJ walked in quickly, too quickly. He had his eyes on Dametri, but they stopped when he saw him. "Don't tell me you're housing one of these scumbags?" He asked, though his hand was sliding back. He could have easily went ahead and shot up already. His hand stopped at his hip, knowing that his fingers were resting on a gun. Dametri put his hand on MJ's shoulder, which he tried to shrug off, but he gripped it hard. "This is his twin. Look I know this looks bad, but you can figure this out and solve whatever problem you have." He whispered in his ears, looking at Hige too. His mind tried to push him to let MJ point a gun at him, but this could get bad for him too.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum