Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Empty Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Legend%20Stand%20B_0507%20550pxl%20072206

Domino was flipping, crazy lost. "Help!!!!" She whinnied and sighed, ears pinned as she stood there, her fluffy tail flicking. A soft sigh escaped her and she wanted someone to help her.

((Here is to let you know bout this:
She already turned 3 months, so she still requires milk.
She is a American Paint, Black Leopard
She is a Filly Foal

Now about this topic:
Stallions, Foals, Mares, anyone can join!!
If a mare wants to claim this little foal, then they'll have to accept her traveling with them ANYWHERE
- meaning we must partner them up
- we can pick of roles to join together or not
Stallions can take her too, but only for these reasons
- for future force breedings with her (if forcer)
- For future mate offers
Other foals she can only play with but she can become their future mate
Good luck everyone, and you don't need to ask, just need a pic, start rolling, and if its a mare then they can ask if they can be her new mom.
G'luck!!!!))

Last edited by WestJailFest on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Empty Re: Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13]

Post by Blackberry Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

(Joining as a stallion foal)

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Paint_Foal_Wallpaper_6rud2

~Awry

Awry could smell a foal nearby, and he let out a short whinny. "Hello?" he called, a little nervous. Would the foal be friendly, or hostile? He didn't care. Awry was lonely and scared. His mother had abandoned him about a hour ago, claiming he 'was cursed.' Tail flicking, he wandered towards the scent, his heart beating quickly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Empty Re: Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13]

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:20 am

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Images12

Moona lifted her head and pricked her ears when she heard a cry for. With a whinny she galloped over to where two foals stood side by side. She smiled at them and spoke in a kind voice. "Are foals okay?" she asked. She looked around. "Where are your mothers?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Empty Domino

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 am

She squealed as a huge mare came up to them after another foal did, sense it did surprise her. Falling on her rump, she looked at the mare. "Gone. My mommy is gone, gone, gone, gone, gone!!" She whinnied in her cute, baby voice. She looked to the other foal and giggled before nipping his mane playfully and started to jump and prance around the mare and foal. "Name is Domino!" She squealed as she leaped onto the foal and tumbled off of him, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Moona's heart twisted in smpathy. "You poor little thing," she swooned and nuzzled the foal who introduced herself as Domino. "What about you little one? Where is your Mommy?" she asked the other foal gently.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Domino pranced around the mare, not in a full affect. She was still a baby, not fully out of being weaned yet. She nuzzled the mare a bit, treating her as her mother.

((I am setting the age back to a bit younger, like 3 months.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm

(kk)

Moona laughed softly at the little filly. "How about you two come with me? I don't want you guys to be out here by yourself when the sunsets," she offered.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:41 pm

She giggled and nodded, jumping in place and excited. She couldn't wait to have a new mother. Wait, she was going to have a new mother!! It was already making her blood pump more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Moona laughed at the filly's energy. "Come with me then," she galloped away. She slowed her pace a little so the foals could keep up.

Start posting under my sub-post called Moona's Home Okay?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Was a savior meant for me? [ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!][PG-13] Empty ....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

((KK. cmon !))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum