Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea that came to life.

Go down

An idea that came to life. Empty An idea that came to life.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 pm

I am in the middle of downloading a pet game so i have up to plenty of ideas. Two are for Cats, two for Dogs, and four for Horses! I'll be editing this now and then but these stories are mostly based on real animals, meaning best not get insane with it if you join. The story that is in italics will be continued when the first person to ask for the character gets in and the plot continues. I will put this in the game to make it come alive.

Cat Stories:
An idea that came to life. User3119_1167335047
Ink - A black cat that is not much of an indoors cat. She is right now a wild cat, not a tame one and hates to sit put sense she is ADD. She has no owner so she is feral but has a prize on her head for if the animal people catch her. She is a fast runner and is slippery so she has tricks up her sleeve to escape.
*After getting caught by the animal police people, she gets dragged to where she could be adopted. A human named ____ saw her and adopted her but didn't know what Ink would do.*

???? - A unknown cat

Dog Stories:
An idea that came to life. Dobie-3
Coast - A male Doberman Pinscher. He doesn't take sass from other pets and always takes the role of pack leader if not taken by the owner. He can be a lovey-dovey cuddler but he is a champion at agility, the best police and guard dog, and easy to train. A lot of humans say he has a human brain because he is highly intelligent. He is the perfect companion and will make sure the enemy is down.
*Coast roams the streets with Fang, ____, and ____. With them, they could steal anything and be free strays. Once night Coast will be walking through the streets until he meets a female dog in heat named ____ and was a ____.*

Fang - A ???? dog.

Horse Stories:
An idea that came to life. Picture_006.118225203_std
Sir Ector - A black Clydesdale stallion. -continuing later-

????

????

????

You may ask to join.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum