Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13) Empty Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13)

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Wapo

My hooves made dull thuds against the soft grassy ground. I toss my head and strike my forelegs out playfully, happy that I had finally reached the garden of plenty. I knew I was late, I knew that now was not the time to start a herd. But I did not care. I would try anyway. Nickeling, I tuck my head in and prance further into the meadow I had just entered. Slowly I eased my step and eventually come to a stop adruptly. My mane flying forward in wisps as I do. Pricking my ears, I put my nose to the wind and inhale deeply. Yes. I had come to the right place. There were plenty of other horses here.

Rearing up I let out a loud scream that echoed off the mountains around. I called for all mares to come. Then gently I came back down and stood to my full height. My muscles rippled and twitched under my coat in anticipation.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13) Empty Re: Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 pm

((Mind if i join in? I haven't done a normal horse in a while))

Back to top Go down

Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13) Empty Re: Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13)

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 pm

(Sure haha)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Wapo comes for a herd to start (PG-13) Dinamicavert

Floressa heard a scream from a horse. Maybe they were in trouble? It was alluring and came from the mountain. She just needed to make some jumps from a little forest up ahead that had trees crash from a storm. Going its direction, she leaped over every single one of them, making only a few taps on the wood from her back hooves. When she got through, she saw a horse and her ears pointed forward, curious as she slowly walked his way. "Hello. I heard your call and came here." She nickered, her grey mane blowing a bit from the breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Wapo

I hear her come through the woods and look her way, my eyes soon find her. With ears still tilted forward eagerly, I extend my neck in greeting and nicker. "Hello, my name is Wapo. I appreciate you coming."

I smile gently as I bring my head back into a natural position.

(Sorry so short. Busy moving lol)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 pm

"Tis' my pleasure. My name is Floressa." She says, an accent mixed of Spanish and English with a drop of French in it, making the sound compliment her stature. Looking at him with her sweet, brown eyes soft and her position that speaks of a friendly one, she nods and lowers her neck to take some grass. She was a lone mare, not one with a herd of her own. Watching him curiously, she wondered what he wanted to lead to the reason he called other horses to approach.

((Its alright. This heavy rain is causing a bad seen at home.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 am

Wapo

My head raises up a little bit in interest as I hear her beautiful accent. "Thats quite an accent you've got there. Where are you from?" I inquire as I walk closer to her then stop a few feet from her. She was definitely a beauty. Her coat shone nicely in the sun and her eyes seem to take on this happy twinkle that made me want to know her more. "Oh excuse me! Your probably wondering why I called for others. You see, even though its rather late in the season, I'm looking to start a herd. A family if you will, while there is still time." I chuckle and look away momentarily then look back at her. "Sounds crazy, I know"
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

She smiled, walking a bit more closer. "It is not crazy at all. Where i come from, i do not know for sure myself." She replied sweetly, thinking that what his reason was led to a good idea. Seeing a clover patch, she trotted towards it and nibbled on it, flicking her soft tail gently. She watched him slightly out of the corner of her eye, wondering what he would do next. Stretching her legs a bit as she ate, she shook her neck and continued eating in silence. She was curious about what else he would do it intrigue her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 pm

(May I join and is it late summer or early fall?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am

Wapo

I smile gently at her words and watch her go and nibble on some of the sweeter things like clover. Her easy peacefulness was relaxing as was her beauty refreshing. Nickering softly I cast a watchful glance around the valley. Satisfied I walk over and join her. My teeth neatly clipping off the tender tips of the grass that grew plentiful here. With a sigh I lift my head and continue to chew on what was left in my mouth.

(Yes you can join (: its more towards fall/late summer)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm

(can i join?)
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/wild-horses-wyoming--the-mare-donna-van-vlack.jpg
Gabriella

i was a young mare, and this was my second year in heat. i am two years old, but am eager to find a mate of my own. usually a mare my age would leave a year later, but i venture off, hoping a stallion would pick me up in no time. i release some of my heat scent to lure a stallion closer. when it doesnt work, i begin to graze, hoping a stallion would find me eventually. Then, i hear a shreik from off in the distance. i immediately plow my hooves into the dirt and gallop in the direction, hoping to find something. i let out a returning neigh as i make my way to the horse.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down