Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed`

2 posters

Go down

I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed` Empty I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_||/_|____//_/____... `Guy Needed`

Post by → Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 pm

I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed` Tumblr_m59gljUEk11rogsobo1_500_large
°•° Avalon Georgia Snow °•°

" But mom do I have to have a babysitter?" I groan in annoyance. Not really liking the fact that I had to be "watched" by a 20 year man, whom I knew nothing about! Of course, though I thought this was a load of bullshit, but my parents, throught otherwise. Just as my mother opened her mouth to reply, father did the talking for her. " Avalon sweetheart you know we are permitted to be at this meeting up in Chicago. Plus the work we need to plan for the experiment, don't be selfish." Father finished his sentence, going back to packing his things, grabbing the things handed to him by mom. My mouth dropped open at his comment about being selfish, soon finding myself stalking after my father as he trailed downstairs. Arms trailing out in bewilderment. " I'm not being selfish, I'm being serious. Your letting a 20 year old man watch me for almost 4 years because of some stupid business trip!" Now this really made my father mad, making him whirl around on his heels, staring down at me with rage dancing in his eyes. " You will not disrespect mine or your mothers wishes! You here young lady?!" My face flushed a pale color. Nodding my head slowly, I decided to push the arguement aside. Standing in front of the stair cases, watching mom and dad drift around quickly, until finally they were ready to go.

Reaching out to give my mother a hug then stopping in front of my father. He hugged me first hen mustered to whisper something in my ear. " We will be home in the next few years, you'll be safe with him. Ill call you when I have the time. Please be good." I reply back in a soft voice, promising I would be good and I would stay out of trouble for their sake. As I took a step back from the door, mother kissed me goodbye, telling me she loved him before watching her turn and vanish within the back seat of the taxi cab. Waving slightly when they drove off, then melting back into the safe haven of my cold, empty house that would soon be over weighed by the new sitter that would be staying under the roof of my parents paid billed mansion. Which indeed, now I would have to wait and meet the dude. Knowing for a fact, I wouldn't technically like him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed` Empty Re: I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed`

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 am

(Oh what the heck! I might as well join, since I have nothing better to do! xD)

Nico~ (Sorry, I love that name.)

Pulling out my cell phone, I looked at the time. "7:36?" I groaned, knowing that my parents wouldn't be gone for another 2 hours. I got bored, so I went downstairs to the fridge and pulled out my pizza then warmed it up. It was better than starving. But I needed to see one of my best friends in the world. Avalon. Or as I like to call her Ava. Eyeing my cell phone, anxious to call Ava I soon did so. Dialing her number, I impatiently waited for her to pick up. "C'mon, Ava." I said mostly to myself, but partly into the phone. Avalon was maybe a girl, but she was a close friend and she amused me most of the time.

(Sorry if it sucked. I warn you now, I might not be able to stay in this Topic. I have many others to worry about.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed` Empty Re: I.M.P.U.L.S.E |_\||/_|____/\/\_/\____... `Guy Needed`

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum