Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Abenaki Comes To Claim! .:.

2 posters

Go down

.:. Abenaki Comes To Claim! .:. Empty .:. Abenaki Comes To Claim! .:.

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

The mist of early dawn rolled over the prairie. The grass dripping with morning dew. Abenaki trotted through the land, his head high and his stride's powerful and confident. The large Appaloosa stopped, and sniffed the air for any other scent of horses, and none were to be found. He snorted, this would be the perfect place to claim his territory. He turned to the old village in the distance, where he group up. Most horses would be uncomfortable living so close to humans. Even if it was an abandoned village. He didn't feel wary at all. He grew up in an Indian Village after his father chased him out of his herd. Humans would always be his friends, people horses could co-exist with.

He drew his muscular body up, rearing into the air, letting out a shrill neigh that traveled over the flat land. His power echoed in it, he fell back to the ground, ears pricked. Yes, he wanted this territory for himself, to start his own herd, and if there was another stallion out there that would challenge him, he knew that he would fight him for this piece of land.
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

.:. Abenaki Comes To Claim! .:. Empty Re: .:. Abenaki Comes To Claim! .:.

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm

(Yeah, hi. Um not to be a jerk, but um... Warriors Topic, please.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down