Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh?! Me?! Why?!...Oh. [R]-[M][Anyone can join]

Go down

Eh?! Me?! Why?!...Oh. [R]-[M][Anyone can join] Empty Eh?! Me?! Why?!...Oh. [R]-[M][Anyone can join]

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Eh?! Me?! Why?!...Oh. [R]-[M][Anyone can join] Morning_by_melonbunny-d4p23nc

She yawned as she laid under a tree, cuddling up to her own tail. It was raining last night and none of the rain fell on the ground around the center of the tree she she found a chance of dryness. She sat up and looked up, seeing all her clothes hanging on a low enough branch, still wet. By that sight, it meant she was completely naked and she groaned. Covering her chest with her arms while her tail wrapped around her thighs. She slowly walked out of the shade and stared at the small field with a little duck pond that was deep enough and clean enough to bathe in. finding two sticks that had splints in the bottom, she staked them apart from one another with a smile. Jumping on the branch and grabbing her clothes, she leaped down with her clothes and a long enough branch. Once she put her clothes on it, she made it look like a rack to hang towels on and she smiled, knowing the sun will dry them fast. "Until their dry, i might as well clean up." She said softly and grabbed some fruits as she gathered aloe oil and honey. Crushing the berries with a rock and adding the honey and aloe with it, she mixed it together as she walked into the pond. Holding it high as she soaked her hair, she applied her mixture and scrubbed her long hair, smiling. The fish gently brushed everywhere along her legs and she blushed, splashing around and trying to grab a few. Diving in, her tail stuck up high and wiggled in the air as she swam around, trying to grab a fish or two, even a big one. Submerging as she jumped up, she gasped for air and grunted as she walked out, dragging a big fish. "Ancient one, you will taste good!" She exclaimed and sighed as she pushed her hair back and watched it flop. Kicking it farther from the water, she followed its flopping body as she started to wring her hair of the water.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum