Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M Empty Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Wild one wrote:Alright I wanted to put up the rules for vamps-
No mingling with the day schoolers (Which doesn't stop them in till they get caught.)
No leaving campus without headmaster's permission
No physical fighting
That's it for now, writers block

Official plot(on my time off this formed in my mind)-
In a normal looking, acting, functioning school a secret night school made by the elder vampires. It is made to teach the vampires most able to change their ways to not think like a independent predator but a more human like vamp that can control their thirst and have emotions other than hateful ones. When the school was finally finished in making in January 2013 they started inviting young vampires secretly....keeping it from the black (something), a evil group of vampires bent on taking over the world and staying predatorial monsters. By fall 2013 the night school was ready to open for it's first year ever and now the elders wait to see what will happen.

Rules
No power play (Two notifications letting you know you did it then three warnings that don't have to be explained then after that one character is given to new owner then if a again you are kicked out and your characters are given to other members)
NO OCC FIGHTING
Have fun!

OK and for our posting system you can't post till two post are put up after you post the first time, excluding ooc post.

Also after ten pages you may have unlimited characters, but keep it under control! Only two new vamp/human per every five pages.

Chrissy- http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/111616/113819473/stock-photo-outdoors-street-portrait-of-beautiful-young-brunette-smiling-teen-girl-113819473.jpg

Ericka- http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=tablet-android-asus-nexus&tbo=d&rlz=1Y3NDUG_enUS516&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=female+vampires&oq=female+vampires&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i5l5.112538.116733.0.117883.12.12.0.0.0.0.393.1508.5j6j0j1.12.0...0.0...1ac.1j4.YQzqcZk2j-k&biw=961&bih=553&sei=6xDiUMbuCMur0AGQ3oHgCw#biv=i|18;d|eB35jXNXTbi-fM:

Jake-
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=tablet-android-asus-nexus&tbo=d&rlz=1Y3NDUG_enUS516&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=male+vampires&oq=male+vampires&gs_l=img.3..0l4j0i5l3j0i24l3.16939.17908.0.18353.5.5.0.0.0.0.370.1233.1j1j1j2.5.0...0.0...1ac.1j4.oKEeyRFMjZ8&biw=961&bih=553&sei=cxDiUKLECqi10QGM_IHYCw#biv=i|14;d|T4F_kKJJbLj_4M:

Ericka awoke, it was the night! She pushed open here coffin with excitement, ready to meet other vampires. Of course though she had a total new world coming to her. She was the youngest vampire here, being a vamp for only one month. She changed in a blink of a eye and cleaned the room so it'd look nice. Walking to her feature room mates room she pulled the stuff shed been keeping in it and organized it on her side of the room. She sat a set of red, pink, blue, and other colored sheets in the coffin so they could choose one....she picked raspberry red when it was her time to pick. She found it odd but male and female vampires could be roommates. Everyone was given a room but could trade for a different one at anytime till first quarter ended. Ericka had picked one of the windowed rooms. It had, of course, very thick wooden blinds......these ones were pitch black. Finished here she rushed to the hobby and took a seat. Her breakfast was waiting for her when she sat down at the table, a cold sack of blood laid there. She sunk her teeth into it and drank messily spilling precious blood down her chin. Once done she took a finger and wiped as much blood as she could off and licked off the blood. She repeated then thinking she was clean threw the trash away and took a seat at the massive circular table....unknowingly still covered with blood. One look at her and you could tell she was a young vampire, she just had that look to her....maybe it was the blood splashed on her face and the light stain stuck to her chin? A bell of the school night rang loudly....when morning came it'd be the humans arriving.

Jake walked into the school for the first time ever when the doors where opened and vampires flooded in and headed to the night school's lobby underneath them. He carried a smirk on his face as he moved eyeing girls around him and thinking of the day schoolers. Her chuckled deeply to himself moving along ready to hear the welcome speech then getting situated.

Ericka watched a handsome vamp enter the room first, he was a bit a head of every one. He chuckled at me and pulled a black hanky from his pocket, "Here, you got blood all over your face." Blushing wildly she cleaned off her face looking much better afterwards. "Thanks, I'm Ericka." She said smiling with beaming eyes, she was much cheerier then normal vampires, "Derrek" he said after another deep handsome sounding chuckle. He took a seat next to her and in just a moment people, I mean, vampires rushed on through the door and took a seat. It looked like there was thirty of them all of together.

Last edited by Wild one on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M Empty Re: Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Silently waiting.

Last edited by Harley on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M Empty Re: Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:46 pm

(???? Did you read my post? It's the first night of the first year of the night school....only related vamps know one another. Everyone but Ericka should be walking in for the first time.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

(Yes, I did. I didn't know it was the first night, I must of forgotten about that. I'll start over)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 pm

(Oh, sorry I tried to make it clear....plus its in the plot. You should save the first one for later cuzz its real good. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 pm

(Nah, but I did have to look back at the actual last line of the plot to remember. I'll post when it fits.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

(Waiting that long to post for the first time seems crazy, just saying.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

(I can just drop out of the topic, if you want. I am in no mood to try and make a post like the last one I made)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:54 pm

(Plz don't drop I didn't mean to offended you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

(You didn't wild, I'm just... frustrated is all. Unless I have the muse, making posts like that is difficult for me)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

(Hey do you have Netflix? If so look up Vampire high, they only have one season which sucks cuzz idk where to go to see the rest. Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:58 pm

(I don't know If I'll make another character, but I'll stick with her for now. She'll probably be a bit bitchy for a bit, just for the heads up ;P)

Amami was already up when her alarm went off, glancing at it and turning it off. She had taken extra steps and woke up early, trying to get ready for the new school year. As she peeked through the blinds, she saw the sun out of the sky. Licking her lips in anticipation, she silently walked over and checked herself over. She wasn't sure if the school had a uniform, since her father had rushed to get her out so he wouldn't have to care for her. Holding a sigh, she looked at herself, then walked over and grabbed a sheath under her coffin. She grabbed it and touched the leather, moving her hand softly under it, then holding it tightly and grabbing the hilt of her sword. The sword was smaller then a normal sword, but was sharp and could easily cut the leather sheath if not handled right. The sword brought a smile on her face as a decent lamp lit the room slightly, having the sword gleam.

She pulled it out smoothly and flipped it, getting her grip on the hilt and closing her eyes. She slowed her breathing down, slowing her excitement as well and was feeling quite melancholy, till she heard a sound. Biting her cheeks, she located the shuffling sound with her vampire hearing, opening her eyes. A mouse was wondering on her counter top, sliding slightly with the polished granite. She eyed it like prey, staying completely still until it continued on with walking on the counter. She narrowed her eyes, taking aim. Giving a quick jerk of her hand, she quickly threw her knife at it, piercing the mouse's neck and dragging the body with it. The knife landed on a wooden cutting board right next to faucet. She smiled as she realized that she still had her aim right. Walking quickly she grabbed her knife and picked up the mouse. "Know your predators, prey." She said in almost a whisper, and thew it in the garbage disposal.

She looked around for a snack, not feeling hungry but feeling a bit peckish. She opened her fridge and grabbed a cup of blood, and took a long gulp of it. After 4 seconds, she felt the cup lighten and she put it back in her fridge, then got a paper towel to dampen the blood. She rolled her tongue around in her mouth, enjoying the taste before it diluted in her mouth. She grabbed her sword and rolled it in the light, seeing that it didn't get too much blood on it. She rolled it in the water and dried it off with a rag, wishing she had time to polish. As the rumble outside her dorm started, she jogged over the room and put it back in its sheath, tucking it under her coffin. The dark blue sheets were put together neatly, and she roll the sheath under a layer of the material. She grabbed some chap stick and rolled it on her lips, hiding the stain of blood on her lips and slightly enjoying the chocolate smell. She rolled her lips around, tasting the artificial taste of it, but soon tasted bitter. She looked in the mirror a bit, patting down her hair and brushing her clothes off.

She had a long-sleeved sweater that was navy blue, and had its own hood. It was light and covered her wrists, but had a hole in it for her thumbs. She had a shirt underneath, the color darker then the one above that it was almost black. It had red lines on the sides, almost to a ethnic design. She wore khakis, wrapping around her skin almost like skinny jeans, but cut off below her kneecap. She wore black tennis shoes and blue laces, giving almost a neon feel. She had a wool headband by her ears, but had a bang sticking out. Her hair was almost white, her family's rare gene that she had inherited, while her bang was dyed dark blue. She didn't wear too much makeup, except for a tint of human skin color, brushed lightly on her face. She grabbed her loose string bag and slung it over herself, and opened the door.

It was quiet except for a few conversations, but she walked silently to the door. As she scratched her neck a bit she walked into the room, seeing that it was a small class. Giving a small sigh of relief, she looked at the vampires and noticed that she was the only one that came in, knowing that they would be looking at her. She shot glances of a few of them that turned around to look at her, then she walked and took a seat. She could hear vampires around her and put her head on her wrists. Eyeing a vampires conversation in front of her. Given from the exchange, she watched the quietly, taking in there voices, movements, and posture. She was staring at them, as always, with a disintrested look on her face. It looked like maybe a assembly, but it could be her class. She tapped the floor a bit and monitored their conversation.

(Er, you guys okay?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

(Yea....just trying to help her with muse since that show gave me muse...apparently hulu has season one as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Della gently turned the page, the soft rustle soothing her nerves. She absentmindedly ran her free hand over the smooth leather cover, tracing the small dents in the front that formed the title. Her bright green eyes trailed along the words, saying them in her head before she even set her gaze on it. From her shadowed corner, Della noticed the change in the light. It faded from a rosy pink of sunset to the silvery shine of a full moon. A small sigh brushed past her lips. She had gotten up early, taking care to reside in the dark parts on her room, so she could have a little reading time. But it felt like it was only five extra minutes instead of an hour. Della guessed James was still sleeping, since he had never been an early riser like his little sister. Of course, she would have to go wake him up now or he would make them both late for their first day.

The young vampire slid a small square of silk into the book, closing it carefully and setting it back on the bookshelf. She could already hear the voices in the hallway; her two sisters talking about the cute guys in their school, and chose to ignore the silly conversations about boys. Ugh. They had, what? Eighty years to live and they chose to spend the best part of it talking about boys? Why not books? Authors like O. Henry? Della would never get it. Maybe this is why nobody likes you... the small thought popped up in the back of her head, and Della knew that if she were still human, tears would of sprung in her eyes. Was it really her fault? Of course it was. She was the one that was so shy, so withdrawn from the bubbly world around her. Thoughts of what she could learn today chased the depressing realization from her head.

Della slipped out the door, looking around quickly before stalking angrily towards her brother's room, where a terrible grating noise came from. She swung his door open, and let out the loudest snarl possible without her sisters hearing her.

~~~~~~~~~
James~

"Would you wake up already?! I get enough of your water buffalo impressions when I'm asleep!" His sister's feminine voice was blurred slightly by the coffin, but James's sensitive ears picked it up perfectly. "Ugh, dude, can't I get like, five more minutes?" He asked, slowly pushing the lid open. "I was up almost two hours ago! Are you really going to be bested by a girl? A girl that just happens to be your little sister?" It worked every time. James was up and out of his coffin, clothes on and a grumpy look on his face."Are you ever going to stop using that taunt?" James asked, his hand nearly crushing the door knob. "Why should I? It works, doesn't it?" The only answer Jame's sister received was the sharp slam of a door.

James smiled at all three of his sisters, chuckling as Della glared at them. For all his human sisters knew, he had been out all day with friends and returned before they did. They didn't know what Della did, but being the prissy fourteen year olds they were, they could care less about their anti social sister's social life. He wondered how his sister lived without a friend around, someone to talk to. She always came up with the excuse, "I'm a dead human, books are dead trees. We fit perfectly together, don't we?" It nearly drove him crazy.

He cast a sly glance towards the redhead, grinning mischievously. She muttered a small curse, and stood. "Where are you taking me?" Della had gotten used to saying it, since he took her out hunting almost every night, but passed it off as taking her to a party or to a small get together at a cafe. "I am taking you to the mall. I think it is time we get you some new clothes, don't you?" James glared over at his snickering sisters, and slammed his hand down on the table. "What is so funny, Amelia? Jane?" He snapped. "It's funny because she doesn't have any friends to go shopping with! She has to go with her brother! It must be so embarrassing!" Jane giggled, and Amelia hauled her up to their room, probably to make fun of their sister. "We're going to school... aren't we?" Della muttered, her voice cracking a little. She had already gone shopping, alone. James reply was a curt nod, and they hurried out the door.

~~~~~
Della

Her green eyes widened in amazement as they walked through the school doors, marveling at the sights and smells. She was shaking slightly, and nervousness flowed off of her in waves. "J-james..." Della whispered, knowing how perfectly she could hear him. He looked over at her, and the female vampire wondered if he knew that she had her shield around both of them. He must have, because he spoke with a tone of warning. "Della... No."

She wanted to bolt, to flee and lock herself in her room. Even now, just as the doors opened for the first time, there were so many vampires. More were coming in, gently brushing past her and smiling at her brother. "What if they're right? What if I have to live out this year like some... freak?" Della asked, glancing up at him. "You won't. Vampires aren't as conceited as humans. Now, stand up straight, quit with your shaking, and remember. You don't stand out as a freak, or someone different in a bad way. Don't push them away, don't act like you hate having a conversation forced on you, alright?" Easy for him to say. He would have at least a dozen friends in the next ten minutes, leaving her in the dust to fend for herself. The one thing she dreaded was James getting a girlfriend here, someone who would be around the house. Sadly, he wouldn't chose a newborn to murder her evil sisters. He cared to much about them, despite their many flaws. It seemed like he would have a line of followers, judging by the number of eyes on him and the hushed whispers. Della shook it off, knowing it was expected and would end soon.

Trying to quit worrying, Della looked down at the faded blue flare jeans she wore, tilting her head. Drifting down, she focused on the clean white laces of her new black converses, smiling softly. It was the one thing about her that didn't seem to stick out. Of course, her new white shirt with a cartoon panda on the front didn't help the matter. She glanced back at where her brother had been, and felt fear strike. James had disappeared, gone off to talk to a big group of vampires. At least he was having fun. Della closed her eyes tightly, snapping them open and heading over to where a young vampire had just messily finished her meal, lingering at a nearby table.

(Jane and Amelia were just here for the first post, I think. Defintley not characters, oh, and I shall change Della's picture to this~
Darkswood Academy (Reserved, go to rp request topic to join unless past 5 pages) M Had_to_get_up_by_pathyelisia-d3fexo8

Last edited by Harley on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:34 pm

(btw I decided that Chloe and Xander are sort of an item and stuff. So yeah. They are gf bf and such.
And also, sometimes if Chloe has a vision she isn't expecting she'll be in pain or like when Alice saw the voltori coming she dropped a vase. So something like that will happen to Chloe.)

~Chloe~
I walked in holding hands with Xander. He and I had become an item last summer. We only had to worry about those bitchy vampires that teased chicks that had boyfriends. I thought something so Xander could hear me.
Hey, I hear there is a vamp that likes to tease taken chicks. Idk who it is...but I already don't like him. Xander smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
"You are so silly, Chlo. It'll be fine." Xander said. Xander gave me the look he had when he was tracking people's thoughts. He got a satisfied look on his face. I figured he had found the guy.
"Hey Jake. Come over here!" Xander called.
Oh boy...you idiot! I don't even think he knows us! How wierded out do you think he'll be when he finds out you know his name. I mean- My train of thought stopped as I began to receive a vision. My grip tightened on Xander's hand as I attempted to hold myself upright. Key word there...attempted.
"Chloe...what's wrong? What are you seeing?" Xander asked. I could hear the fear in his tone.

"Chloe...don't do it. We aren't supposed to mingle with the humans."
"Xander...she's my best friend. We've been besties since the 3rd grade."
"Chloe. Don't do it."
"Whatever."
Chloe walks out of the room and pulls up her hood. She walks into broad daylight and tells Leah she wants to get some coffee. Being under the hood she is safe from the sun.
"Too bad we don't have any day classes together."
"Yeah. I don't even have day classes." Takes a sip of coffee
"Oh wow, Chlo. Lucky booger. You get to sleep in. My first class is at 7:00...in the morning."
"Sucks to be you. Leah."
"My next class is in 12 minutes and it's across campus. I should go."
"See ya later Leah." "Hopefully" said under breath.
"There you are!"
"Xander?"
"Yeah." Chloe turns around. Xander kisses her and then pulls her back into the main lobby of the dorm rooms.
"Are you nuts?"
"Xander, get real. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to have some coffee."
"Fine."
The vision rushes to what Leah is doing.
"Let me go!"
"Nope. You are coming home with me."
"HELP!"
Harasser covers Leah's mouth and pulls her behind a tree.
"Better not pull that again or I'll slit your throat."
Muffled noises and then Leah nods in agreement.
"Good..." The man uncovers Leah's mouth.
Leah screams and the man pulls out a knife. He presses the knife against her throat. Not cutting it.
Vision rushes back to Chloe and Xander.
"Something's wrong with Leah."
"How do you know?"
"I am tracking her thoughts."
"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Chloe. We can't just run at top speed to the other side of campus and save her. We'll reveal our secret."
"XANDER! My best friend could die today."
"Chloe...let's be real about this."
"Then let's go save her."
Xander shakes his head.
"C'mon!" Chloe tugs at his arm.
"It's too late. Leah's throat was slit. She's dead."
"Blood..."Chloe hisses. Chloe starts going crazy. But Xander grabs her before she can bolt away and, being barely stronger, manages to hold her back.
"BLOOD!!" Chloe screams.
"You know, nothing is harder to hold back than a blood thirsty vampire! You are in a blood craze. Inhale, exhale....inhale...exhale... Calm down!" Xander whispers into Chloe's ear. But Chloe loses it and manages to break away. She dashes off in a nearly invisible blur. Xander chases after her. Then the harasser spots them. He is a vampire hunter and is determined to prove vampires are real. The man observes (with a camera) Chloe feeding and then he gets a paper cut while turning a page of his notebook. Chloe notices this and dashes after the trail of his blood scent as the man runs at top speed. Chloe, knowing this was the man that murdered Leah, chases after him with blood dripping down her chin. The man lunges for the campus border but Chloe grabs his leg and drags him back in. The vision fades as Chloe pulls in the murderer while he is flailing around and screaming for her to.
"NO!! NO!! Please! Please let me go! PLEASE!! PLEASE!

"Chloe! CHLOE!" Xander is calling. He is shining a flashlight into my eyes as I come to.
"You were screaming in pain." Xander continues.
"Oh...thanks for breaking me away. I was in the middle of murdering Leah's murderer..." I paused realizing what I had just said. "I"ll explain later." I continued.
"No need to...I followed your thoughts." Xander looked at the other vampires. "Though you may need to explain to them what you just saw." My face went even more pale than it already was.
"Or if you are to shaken I can tell them." Xander said. I nodded and then he looked around.
"Would you like me to explain why Chloe was just writhing and screaming on the floor?" Xander asked the other Vampires. I pulled myself up and then he wrapped is arms around me.
"It's okay. You can prevent this from happening...Just relax." Xander whispered into my ear. He turned my face and held it in his hands. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and then smiled.
"Better?" He whispered. I slightly nodded. Xander smiled and turned back to the other Vampires. He waited for an answer about the question he asked earlier.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Amami looked at a few vampires come in, none really grabbing her attention. She wished this thing would start, but for now she would just sit still. Their were still people who needed to come. She bit her lip as she continued to watch, in the form of a stare, as the other vampires took a seat. Few stopped at the doorway, others walked in with smug or fear on their faces. Her eyes raked a crowd, and she spotted a face. She stared at it, hearing their conversation with the one beside it. She glanced at the girl that seemed scared, and she looked at her too. The male vampire seemed attractive, not that she cared too much about looks. As he walked past and took a seat, a collection of vampires had already surrounded him. At least she didn't have to worry about him, for whatever reason she was worried about. She messed about with her hair, trying to pass the time.

She could spend it watching the vampires, watching behaviors and such, but that seemed to get old. She took a deep breath, looking at the seated vampires. While she was distracted, a vampire sat next to the one with the bloodstain on her face. She felt like closing her eyes and daydreaming, but that would make her sleepy, which would go against all her time planning. She started to think about her day and started to make plans for the day in her head. One of them was to not make enemies and be so mean to everyone. She pressed her tongue to the roof of her mouth again, hoping that it would stick. As she was thinking, a scream made its way to her brain, which turned her head automatically to the point. She put her hand down her long pocket on the inside of her shirt, zipping it down to the point where she could stick her hand in. She didn't think that she would need it, but just in case, she brought a small sword around her.

As the screaming continued, a man was pointing a flashlight into a girl's eyes. As she came too, she rolled up her zipper and shot them a glare. It brought her awake, but she was now aggravated that the scream had made her whole body tense in the seat. They looked like a couple, but that hardly made her feel any better about screaming when she was relaxed. She scowled at them, and then when he spoke, she paused. She really wasn't up for this today, but she decided to forgo her plan to make any friends, at least for today. She knew that they had special powers, cause of course, every vampire had special powers. "She must be one of those schizophrenic vampires that need their meds." She said coldly, easing her aggravation, but soon realized her mistake. She was being mean again, and even worse, the vampires behind her were laughing.

She thought they were immature brats, judging how they were loud even before the group came in. They started to holler at them, and were still laughing. She hadn't intended to be funny, and it really didn't seem that funny. She bit her lip again, annoyed by how much sound they were making behind her. Shooting the couple daggers, she turned around just to get a hand in her face. It seemed like they wanted to pat her on the shoulder, but her movement replaced that shoulder with her face. Having enough, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it.
Vampire bones were stronger then human ones, but with her strength she could have easily fractured it. Instead, she only dislocated his wrist. As he winced and tried to pull his arm away, she held it steady. "Don't...touch...me." The last word came out as a whimper as she realized her fangs were growing. As the wrist in her hand was in an unnatural angle, she twisted it fast and let it go, seeing that the guy was pulling away. He hit his hand in his face and he got up, moving to the edge of the room and his goons along with. She sat back down and put her hand on her cheek, supporting her head and squeezing it slightly. She felt her fangs ease, but not before glancing at the group and seeing that they were staring at her, with pure hatred. She put his wrist back to normal with the twist, but she guessed that his knuckles in his face didn't do him well. Taking deep breaths, she just hoped that it would start soon. She knew that her dad would hear of this, but she hoped not.

(I'm going to add Physical Strength and Martial Arts to her abilities, If it's okay.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:00 pm

~Chloe~
Xander glared at the girl who made a mean comment about me.
"She has a very special gift. She can see the future. She just had a very...strange and undetected vision. When that happens she goes into very much pain." Xander hissed. He held me up and then I stuttered as I began to tell what I saw in my vision. I didn't tell about the part where I hung out with my best friend but I did tell about the strange vampire hunter and how he began to murder humans to attract the vampires on campus. I stuttered every once in a while and Xander still held me up. He could tell that I was still unstable. The vision had weakened me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 pm

(Um I let it slid for now but you broke a rule Dark, you have to wait for two rp post from diff people before you can post another rp post. Also mine is coming soon oh and Em feel free too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Ericka watched shocked and when the one vamp said the cruel commit bit her lip to stop a unkind laugh. James seeing this laughed at the girl's pain rudely and uncaring; wanting to mess around with her and her man he aimed to use his power on the two too inflect sever pain, far more worse then any they probably have ever felt. He was cut short though by a deep voice booming over the crowed. "Settle down every one, settle down!" It was a man, the headmaster to be exact. Once he had every ones attention he read over the rules then bagan the welcome speak," Welcome to Darkswood's night academy! Where you'll learn to loose your preditor ways and become a more civilized and human like creature. Of course some of you are some what already on your way to being like that. Now everyone is to either go to that small desk over there and pick a number or that one, the left is single dorms right is for thoughs who want roommates....but first breakfast which I see some have already ate." He said mentioning the bags of blood laid in front of each seat. "Classes being at 10:30 tonight but other nights 9:00pm" He said then walked away. Ericka stood and pushed her seat in then rushed back to her dorm. James drank his cold gross bag of blood quickly without a mess then stood and threw the trash away, leaving his seat out. He snatched a number off the right table without looking at it then flipped it over and read the number... he beganwalking to his new dorm, 186.

(Eeek bad post, sorry guys)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Lucky for her, footsteps on the stage in front of her grabbed her attention. Her eyes began to follow it until the man stepped to the center. As he began to speak, chuckle began to escape her lips as he said the word civilized. Certainly not vampires screaming on the floor was civilized, and she quickly caught the bitchy thought as soon as it entered her mind. Stress was getting to her, and could ruin her plans for this new day, which was already a bucket of crap. As he finished speaking, she sprung up in anticipation.
The day was finally here, or more like the night. As she walked towards the small desk, she thought about having a roommate. She might make a friend or two, but being her that really didn't happen. As she changed her direction to the ticket booth, she felt excitement and fear prick in her stomach, or rather thoughts in her mind. She stiffened and grabbed a ticket, almost missing with her snatch. Shaking her head, she walked over towards the dorm, only to realize that she would have to go back and get her things.
As she abruptly walked to the other direction to get her things, she met a rush of people in the hallways. She gave a hiss at them, not feeling like being too nice at the moment. As she walked away, she noticed one of the vampires that looked at her with the comment was entering his dorm. As she stopped and stared at him, she wanted to know what room number he was going to, but she couldn't find it. Instead, her note lightly drifted from her hand and preceded to fall right in the vamps path. Giving a stiffed growl, she jumped in front of the note and grabbed it before it hit the ground, slightly jumping in and out of the strangers path. She allowed herself a glance at him, then turned around, heading towards her first room to pack.

Once she packed, she realized that she didn't have much time to unpack in the room, and would probably not choose her coffin to sleep on. She wrapped her clothes in one of her blue bed sheets, putting them a suitcase she could carry on her shoulder. She grunted as she realized how heavy it was, but that was nothing as important as her swords. A few had been wrapped in the sheets, others placed inside clothes. As she assembled them on the cover of her coffin, she turned around and went to check her fridge. She saw the half-empty cup of blood and gulped down the rest of it, putting it in the sink and carefully washing out any blood that was left. She turned back to her swords, 2 were laid out, not including the one in her jacket.
The sword she had inspected earlier was leather with black leather strings sowed into at the side, while at the end was a hard bit of metal, a layer around the middle and bottom half of the sheath. Next was a normal sized sword, tightly wrapped inside a smooth, dark metal. It was lightweight and reflected light, so she thought it was stainless steel. She rubbed her fingers over the casing, admiring the dark metal. She glanced upwards, reminding her the task ahead of her. She grabbed both swords and put the at the bottom of the bag, making sure that they wouldn't be stumbled upon or discovered while she was unpacking. She looked at her progress, seeing that the room was very clean, and was satisfied. With that, she glanced at the mirror and cleaned any smudged of the lip balm that was on her lips. She patted down her hair and with that, she opened the door and began to make it to her dorm, wondering who her new roommate would be.

As she made her way towards the dorms, she took the way from the assembly room, and saw a few clusters of vampires still hanging around. She made her movements light and quick, but still found time to watch their activities. The first group was messing around, most likely showing off to other vampires that were around to listen. She glanced at two other vampires that were making out by the stage, and she held back a laugh. The next were the group of guys that patted her on the back, and they quickly found her. Their gazes lingered on her bag full of supplies, her suitcase, and her face. T
hey silently stared at her, which one of them soon started to walk towards her. Judging from the way he walked, he probably didn't want to talk about how the night's weather was going. She shot him a warning glance before continuing to walk towards her dorm, and when he followed, she turned around. The vamp flinched, seeming like he wanted to do something behind her back. They stared at each other for a moment, then he quickly spun his heel and walked away. She shook her head, finally walking towards the dorms. As she entered the hallway, she realized that she didn't know her ticket number. Fumbling in her jacket pockets, she found it and stared at it. "186 huh." She said quietly, soon guiding herself towards the dorm number.

(Is it okay if I chose his number?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm

(sorry for breaking a rule. Dyslexia. Couldn't read it right. I gave up trying to read it after like the 5th try. Then later that day I got bored and saw Emoticon had replied...so yeah...SO SORRY!!!! BTW my dyslexia messes up my reading. Not so much my writing. Though there will be a typo here and there...)
~Chloe~
I Glared at the vamp that was laughing.
"Don't anger him. He can put you into pain that you have never felt before. Worse than the pain from the visions." Xander whispered. I hissed at the vampire who laughed at my pain.
"Too bad you can't use your power on yourself. Then maybe you'd know how it feels when I laugh at your pain." I snapped. Then I took a seat when the headmaster walked in. I bit into my bag of blood and quenched some of my thirst. I sipped from the tiny hole I had made and I was very careful not to spill it, not even a single drop hit the table or floor...or myself for that matter. I went to the left table and then thought about it.
"Maybe I want a roommate." I said to myself. I walked to the right table and picked up a random card.
"187...I wonder if Xander will pick the same dorm as me." I said to myself. I hurried off to my dorm.

~Xander~
I tracked what James was thinking and I growled deeply in my chest as I realized what he was going to do to Chloe and I. Then I sucked up my blood bag and went to the left table.
"176. Nice number." I said to myself. I walked to my single dorm and smiled.
Poor Chloe...stuck with an unkown roomie. I have my own room.[i] I thought. I smiled and then set up my computer in the room. I sat down into the chair and looked around my dorm room.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:47 pm

(Yea it's fine you can have whatever roommate you want. Don't even have to ask the other player since the vamps can change roommates. Oh and Night it's fine, my dad has it too...I'll give you some more slack then others cause I know that can be hard. I think I had it when I was young, I wrote {and I think read} from right to left but outgrew it.)

James found his dorm and began to fill it up with his belonging and 'tidy' up the place. He picked red out of the sheets to choose from then he went into his coffin. Trash and spilled belongings laid everywhere from him. He didn't care though since he was a slob. Closing his eyes after shutting the coffin he quickly fell asleep.

Ericka waited impatiently in room 187 to meet her roommate, her mind was buzzing with questions as they flooded her mind. will they like me? Will I have to do a roommate exchange? Will we become best buds? Will we fight a lot? And many other things crossed her intelligent young mind.

(It's short...sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Amami stared at the door, listening for any sounds that came. She heard some shuffling, but that was it. She tested the doorknob and found it unlocked. She cautiously let herself in, peering through the corners. Trash was on the floor, giving off a smell already. She stared in silent anger, knowing that because she was late, she had a god knows what slob. Shaking her head, she closed the door behind her and avoided stepping on any of the trash that was on the bottom. "For fucks sake..." She muttered under her breath as the stench and quantity of trash seemed up rise in the hallway. She opened a room next to another one, guessing that whoever it was sleeping, which was pretty stupid. She walked to her coffin and got stared changing it, eyeing the door in case her roommate decided to come in. As she was unpacking, she fitted her swords in several clothes at the bottom of her dressers, under nothing too important or good looking. She put her bag in the small closet and laid down on her coffin, feeling the blue sheets call her. With a swift motion, she got up, resisting the urge to nap. She closed her coffin silently and looked at the trash. She decided to confront this guy, no matter what she'll find. If they were bad, she'll switch. She made her way over to the table, disgusted by her surroundings.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

To lazy to read honestly, so what's going on? So I can jump in instead of saying..
"Elena, Jeremy, and Katherine walked down the halls."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum