Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character.Counts {My human/human hybrid bios} All open for rp!

Go down

Character.Counts {My human/human hybrid bios} All open for rp! Empty Character.Counts {My human/human hybrid bios} All open for rp!

Post by → Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Character.Counts {My human/human hybrid bios} All open for rp! 1zchc7o

" You can go the distance,
you can run a mile.
You can walk straight through hell with a smile."

•N.i.c.k.n.a.m.e•
" I don't really have one, though some call me Mia for short."
•A.g.e•
" I am currently 19 years of age."
•G.e.n.d.e.r•
" Dumbass..."
•D.O.B•
" March 18th, 1994."
•C.r.u.s.h•
" No one in my interest."

•H.a.i.r•
" Dark brown that almost looks black in the winter and a lighter shade of brown in the summer."
•E.y.e.s•
" They are a heavenly emerald green."
•H.e.i.g.h.t•
" 5'9"."
•W.e.i.g.h.t•
" 120."
•C.l.o.t.h.i.n.g - S.t.y.l.e•
" Whatever I like, mostly things that are either daisy duke shorts, skinny jeans, mid drift tops. Anything that's comfortable."
•D.i.s.a..b.i.l.i.t.i.e.s / P.r.o.b.l.e.m.s.?•
" I am hearing impaired."
•H.y.b.r.i.d - O.r - N.o.t•
" I'm a vampire/werewolf hybrid."

•P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y•
" Throughout my life I've been the back seat rider, to where I don't include myself with everyone else. I'm also very complicated to understand for sometimes I drift off into space, to where I know I'm there but really I'm off in my own little world, which makes me gullible and very vulnerable. Which, now, is very dangerous. I wasn't really the talkative, or compassionate type of girl in my high school years, I was the girl who people came up to for answers to the questions of problems. Never do I ask for help with something, I try to do it myself, because I hate when people treat me like I can't when I know I can, it just makes me angry. Dealing with trying to understand what people are saying it actually really hard for me, one moment I can hear what your saying, then you just cut off but your lips are still moving though I don't hear you. I'm confused, protective of my loved ones, will put my life on the line or others. I may seem like the type of girl to pick on, but seriously, don't piss me off."
•H.i.s.t.o.r.y•
" When I was about 3 years old, my father dropped my off on the front steps of my moms porch, and I waited for her to come home from work, in my kiddy pool. So, I don't even know my dad, though he tries to contact me.
On my 8th birthday, this is when I found out I was hearing impaired for I couldn't hear anyone calling or screaming my name when they were trying to get my attention. I just couldn't hear them, so I had to have tons of surgery on both my ears, wearing a hearing aid as well throughout my entire life until I hit 16.
My mother died on my 16th birthday, quite sad for I didn't even have a funeral for her. I was sent off to an orphanage, because none of my family members wanted me around. I'm actually glad I didn't move down to Florida where half my family lives, because there fucking crazy!
But yeah, I guess I got adopted, never really like my "adoptive parents" they were assholes. Now, we get to the present, wanna know what happens?"

- - - - Click the hearts for more pictures!

Character.Counts {My human/human hybrid bios} All open for rp! Animal-bampw-black-and-white-white-white-wolf-Favim.com-430458

- - - - Please do NOT steal any of these pictures! >.<
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down