Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess) Empty Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 pm

A book laid dusty in a old library. It was free to anyone's use,as many believed it held no such power. But,many didn't read the extras. They never took the hints. A life was actually sealed within the book,and just waiting to be free'd. It was a dragon,a small and lifeless dragon named Toshiro. He was trapped in the text,flying around in empty space as whoever read it would imagine his skinny body and snake like figure guide the man to his success.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess) Empty Re: Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 pm

A young sixteen year old girl popped her gum quitley looking at the books. Finding one she liked she spit her gum out into the trash can and went to a bean bag and sunk into it. She read the first few chapters ignoring the extras. Finding it perfect for her scientific fantasy report she went to the check out and got the book. She went outside and pulled some time out and chewed it popping loudly. She only had to walk six buildings away to get to her small house. It was tall and junky but cheap, she went to the front gate and opened it. She walked in and closed the gait moving toward the porch. She sat down on a comfy swinging chair.

Back to top Go down

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess) Empty Re: Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:02 pm

As the girl read,Toshiro started to get excited. He almost leaped out of the pages and bump into the girl,but the limitations of his spiritual being denied even the thought.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Molly sighed growing bored and gently tossed the book and stood up and scratched. She went into the kitchen and made a peanut butter sand which and got a glass of milk. She went back out and started readying the extras, soon she noticed things and got a pencil out. She circled the hidden clues and found a strange chant when she wrote them down. Finally sure she found it she said it out loud to make sure it sounded right. Standing she grabbed her dishes and took them in while thinking. It didn't sound right so over the hours she changed it and found more clues. She found intrutions as well and soon she set up a fire with black smoke and a slab of meat near it, raw and bleeding. She opened the book to a special page...a picture of a Chinese dragon. She sat it down and spoke the chant and waited for something insignificant happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm

As she said the words,nothing happened. The spell did take some time anyway. But,as Toshiro heard it,he raced into the text he saw,freeing himself. In at least a minute or so he popped right out of the book,flying around the girl's head and then diving for the meat. He was starving after being locked up for so long! His long body wrapped around the meat as her downed it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm

(Can u describe his size a bit... I'm guessing he is as big as a lab puppy?)

"Ahhh!" Molly yelled and fainted onto the ground. A small thump echoed about when she hit. A few moments she awoke and sat up but fainted once again seeing him. This kept happening as the startled girl went into shock.

(Sss and b)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 pm

(Well,he's the length of a snake,and his size(width) would be.. about as thick as a..yeah dog maybe.)

Toshiro sat down after eating,watching the girl faint. He crawled up to her,standing tall as his eyes stared deep into hers. "Ah mistress! Don't be afraid!" he soothed,his voice like an Italian.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Molly's wide eyes starred at his teeth as he spoke and she reapeted in a wishper almost out of breath, "never do a book ritual again. " Then she thought worriedly and went white, if there is a next time." She sat up slowly eyeing him like a cowarding dog. She started scooting back then stood runing for the back door of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Toshiro was forced to follow her,gripping onto her shoulder. "Don't leave master! Please no!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 am

Molly grabed a broom from the deck and swung it at him trying to knock him off her shoulder. Her long blond hair whipping around slicing the air. Her brown eyes showed termindus fear as she went. Master? She woundered, why does he call me master? Her heart raced in her chest as she prepared for a battle without shields.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:02 am

Toshiro flew out of the way of the broom,dodging each move as he spit out a fireball and lit a nearby broom. "Oops! I'm sorry master!" he cried out again,floating onto the ground and trying to knock it out with his claws.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Omg!!!" Molly screeched worried the house would burst into flames. Dumbly she stood there and just watched for a moment gasping then shook her head. She ran into the kitchen and got a cup full over water then dashed out and aimed it at the flames and Toshio. Her heart thumped loud enough so that you could hear it. "Moms gonna heat this!" She whispered in a silent whimper.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:18 pm

The flames vanished to the touch of the water,Toshiro now soaked. He whimpered,crawling into a corner as his head was held down. "I-I'm sorry master.." he whispered.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Furiously she turned and shouted, "Stop calling me that! What are you!?!" She said face bright red with temper. She felt fear of him but her anger was stronger. "Look what you did! Bad....a...a...bad creature!" She said shaking her head at him. She sighed unsure of what to do with the small soaked fire dragon before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Toshiro bundled in the corner,whimpering as his body curled into a ball. He spoke back softly. "Sorry master.. I'm Toshiro,meaning white in your native language. I'm a Chinese dragon."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Molly starred her tanned face turning pale white as she listened. "Why do you call me master?" She asked quitely in a gentle tone as she knelt down holding a hand out to him. Her mind was in a sea of confusion, drifting alone without answer. She waited for him to approach freeing her other hand ready to pick him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Toshiro slowly came out of the corner,his tiny legs scratching the ground. "Because you free'd me from that cursed book. If you read correctly,who ever frees me I must obey,master." He said noble like.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Molly listened curiously as he spoke and slowly started to pick him up. She rose her her feet holding him gently in her arms. She went inside and rushed up the stairs to her room excitedly. She placed him on her bed then looked at the clock, "I would spend more time here with you but I need to take a shower. Do you need cleaned? Your welcome to come." She said smiling softly. She didn't mind a male in a shower with her if it was a dog and she figured Toshiro would be no different....other than the talking.
She then started walking towards her private bathroom turning from him. She went in and turned on the water, it steamed down quickly. Molly pulled her shirt up over her head then undid her bra from her almost completely grown large plump breast. Then she undid her skinny jeans and took her heeled boots off before sliding them down. She took her socks off then pulled her undies down to the ground. Stepping out of them she closed the door a bit realizing it was wide open. Finally she stepped into the warm water and allowed it to pour down her oily skin. Her thin hair was quickly wet as she stood eyes closed looking up at the shower head. She moaned enjoying the gentle water running down her aching body.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Toshiro shook his head,laying on the bed. "No thanks. I like being dirty." He smiled,then closed his eyes quickly as she got nude. He walked blindly to the head of the bed,shoving his head under the blankets. His body slithered inside,watching from inside. He used to have a female master. She would take him with her inside a shower,letting him twirl around her body like a python. But,he didn't know about her though. Some day they wouldn't mind but,some didn't mean it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Molly washed her body and hair in a matter of 30 minutes before turning the water off. It was getting late she noted looking at the clock. She forgot all about her dragon and putting on a fresh pair of undies and a large shirt she flopped down on the bed. Tiredly she moved beneath them and quickly dozed off for a nap. She would later have to get up for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Toshiro let out a yelp,squiggling about under her as he whined. "Master! Master!" Trying to get out from under her. Her weight was tremendous for his body,making his scales cut her skin.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Molly unconsously rolled off of him and onto her belly, she kept sleeping though cut up a bit.

(Ouch! I just fainted for the first time and hit my head on the cement gground, anyways....gtgtb bye!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Toshiro took a long breath of relief before walking off the bed and under it. He slept in a ball there,out of the way from sight.

(Ouch! That must've hurt! And AWW bye!)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 am

(It did)

Molly awoke later to a knock on her door. Her mother came in with food and sat it on her computer desk giving her a weird questioning look. She then left without a single word. Weird.... Molly thought noticing how her mom wanted her to eat away from the family. Standing she put on some sweatpants and walked over to her chicken dumplings.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm

(You ok though?)

Toshiro sniffed from under the bed,hearing the door. As soon as the steps were gone,he sneaked out from under the bed and crawled to the dumplings. He sniffed about,his stomach rumbling. "Oh! Dumplings!" He sounded excited.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next