Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the Kennel (M)

2 posters

Go down

Back in the Kennel (M) Empty Back in the Kennel (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

It was dark,no lights seeped into this cage I was trapped in. I could hear though,as if they were right beside me. Then,I saw doors open and light pour over my face,making my eyes close with pain. I was w Whippet,a breed of dog that could reach a great amount of speed. I was also a female,and very prized after winning many championships. I could remember,being stolen from my humble cage and then taking to this.. Prison. I felt something hit me,making me bounce out of my cage into a opening. It was fenced in with tall wooden planks,people around everywhere as some already started to bid. They were shouting and yelling,some gibberish being said. I ran around in circles,my tail between my legs and my body shivering. What will they buy me for? Breeding? Slaughter? Or maybe they're own profit? I stood there,shivering.

Back in the Kennel (M) 09033-Whippet-Natl (Shera (She-rah))
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Back in the Kennel (M) Empty Re: Back in the Kennel (M)

Post by Crimzy Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm

I will possibly, be joining this. ^^ You want me to be a dog right? If so, where is this going?

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

A human actually,since she's at an auction. And anyway really,maybe to go to a loving owner xD
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down