Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M) Empty Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Mark grumbled. He was in an alley,blood splattered everywhere. He was running away from the cops. All that for a stupid drink huh? That's law these days. He lifted up the beer bottle and gugged it down. His eyes slowly closed as he was starting to faint from blood loss. Slowly sitting up,his legs shook from his weight but he held his own. He broke the beer glass against the brick wall and tumbled forward. A ring of fire burned around him,burning the alcohol from the beer. That was all he was good for.. Creating fire and destruction. Oh well,it's what you get for being a street hound.

Last edited by ZeldaWolfy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M) Empty Re: Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M)

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Scarlett had been apart of the force for 5 years now but was already at the top of the field officers. but she wasn't like your regular cop, she had her own secret. while out on patrol, scar got a call about a disturbance in her area, some drunk was at it again, she sighed " this is officer Ramsey, im the closest so ill check it out" she said into her radio, before driving her police cruiser which was a camaro to the alley where she sensed fire magic. the only thought that ran through her head was that it had to be a fire magic user. as she got out the car she walked down the alley, where she found mark with a ring of fire around him. she could smell the beer coming off of him " sir, im going to have to ask you to put out your fire" she said as she placed her hands on her hips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Mark lifted his head,only to see a officer demanding him to 'put out his fire'. He stood back up,his hands in his pocket as blood poured down his face. The ring of fire grew,along with that smirk on his face. He flashed his eyes to her. "And what can you do about it? Shoot me?" he taunted the female officer,giggling.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 am

the first thing scarlett noticed was the blood " looks like you lost a fight, or does the other guy look worse" she said with a smirk. the feisty glint in her eyes grew as, marks fire got bigger with his taunting of her. scar looked around and made sure no other cop was around then looked mark straight in the eyes " i would normally use my gun but your a fire magic user so it wont do any good, but this might" she said just as her ice blue eyes started to glow as she turned his ring of fire into a ring of ice.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 am

Mark laughed. "The other guy.. Let's say is marked with crimson sight." he then froze. The ice around his ring of fire started to melt. Fire and ice.. Fire melts ice,making water. He growled. Rushing up to the officer,he threw a thick line of fire at her. That was a distraction though. He ran past her,a rope choking her throat as he threw her to the ground. His feet were now scattering away,running and running away from this fight.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:14 am

Scarlett smirked at his reaction to the ice. she glared as she saw him start running towards, she ready herself, but it was too late. mark had thrown a line of fire at her and she barely had time to dodge it before Scarlett had a rope around her neck choking her. as soon as she got the rope off form around her neck she growled seeing mark fleeing " oh no you don't" she said as she start to take chase. her eyes were still glowing as she gave chase.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 am

Mark turned around,leaping into the air. He threw a kick and a punch a good distance away,only shooting rapid fireballs at her and vanishing behind the flames. He rushed down another alley into another block,dodging rushing vehicles. He soon ended up at the old bar downtown,panting outside the door as he entered inside. He hit the brick walls,breaking his skull even more. "Stupid Stupid!" he called out to himself.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

Scarlett's eyes grew big as he threw rapid fireballs at her, she froze one and dodged the other but lost him. Scarlett stopped for a minute caught her breath and closed her eyes, which had returned to normal. she was trained to track other magic users, with in 5 minutes she picked up his Ora and with a smirk took off down an alley ran across a busy street and ended up in front of an old bar downtown. scar felt for her gun then slowly walked forward and opened the door. as she walked in everyone stopped and looked at her. she had bright/ dark blood rad hair, with icy blue eyes, if that didn't make her stand out enough she was about 5,7 with a nice body. " did you happen to see a guy that looked beat up come through here" she asked the bar tender with a charming smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 am

Mark looked at her. How could she always find him! He looked at the bartender,flashing a dollar bill printed with the number 50 on it. The bartender shook his head. "No officer. But,if I do,I'll sure let you know." he smirked,leaning across the bar table and chuckling. The people at the bar laughed somewhat,resuming they're daily drunk habits while Mark laid low and quite blended in with them.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Scarlett rolled her eyes at the bar tenders remark and the response of the costumers " that's too bad than" she said was she trailed her finger over the side of the bar tenders face " im not that dangerous, i just wanted to talk but i don't understand why a man would be afraid of little o'le me" she said as she leaned forward revealing some cleavage " could i get a tequila on the rocks please" she said with a wink before heading to the ladies room
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:42 am

The bartender almost melted at her touch,and then quickly nodded. He got her that order,resting it on the counter before staring at Mark. He flashed the dollar bill again,looking down at his table. He always kept a sweatshirt along his back,putting it on so his face was hidden by shadows. His firey aura was hidden from anyone and anything,only drinking a few more beers.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 am

Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M) Charlie-revolution-outfit
her outfit minus purse

as Scarlett came from the ladies room, she noticed she could not sense the guys fiery aura. she was pissed but continued to walk towards the bar and grab her drink before heading over to the pool table to shoot some, might well sense she had a feeling the guy had not left yet. scar took off her leather jacket revealing a dark grey v-neck that showed off her chest when she leaned forward to shoot. as she played she scanned the room looking for the guy but could not pinned point him out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Mark watched her. "What a whore." He commented,seeing her cleavage fully. A man grabbed his arm firmly. He was about 6'4,black with a muscle shirt on. He had a big build,and looked like bucker T. Mark sighed. "Come on captain." The guy told him. Mark waved him off before sitting up and walking away. The two left the bar,walking down the sidewalks while talking. "Hey,who won?" The guy asked. "Me. What about Cheryl? Heard she did it for you." Mark looked up into his eyes. The man seemed saddened,but still spoke. "She died. The bullet hit her in the corner of her heart." He walked a bit faster. Mark patted his back. "Well Neil,don't take it like that. I mean,she died for you to live your dream. And,I will help you." Mark smiled,his chin oozing blood.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Scarlett was minding her own business, when this huge black male grabbed her arm. She figured he worked for the guy she had been chasing. Scar just looked in his he as if to say she knew what he was. She knew he was just like the guy she had been chasing, when the black male grabbed her. As the big man let go and left with who she saw was the guy she was chasing, she watched them leave knowing when to step down from a fight. Scarlett finished her tequila before heading back to the alley where her camero was. She kept thinking about the two men from the bar, they were magic users, but the black male seem to have a pure heart but the boss she just couldn't figure him out. As soon as she reached her car her cell phone went off " Ramsey, I'm fine, the drunk was no threat to anyone so I let him go he was with in legal drinking limits" she said as she made up another lie to cover for magic users. " I'm headed home, tomorrow's Saturday I promised maya we would go out since its her birthday" she said as she sat on the hood before hanging up with a sigh then looked at the sky before getting in her car
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Neil nodded,crossing his arms at Mark. "Let's take you to Miss healer." he said,mocking the name with a smirk. Mark laughed,nodding. "Fine,but I like this look! No one will bother with me!" Mark chuckled. Neil laughed,picking up Mark and throwing him over his shoulder. Mark grumbled. "What's this for?" he asked. Neil walked away,not responding until he was near an abandoned hotel. "You couldn't walk fast enough." and with that,he dropped Mark onto the sidewalk,ramming into the door so it opens. "Carrie!" he called out,the hotel echoing his voice. A faint cry was heard inside,and both of their eyes widened. They jolted inside,Mark ramming the door close before rushing upstairs.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 pm

as Scarlett was driving back to her apartment, her eyes started to glow and she heard a females voice crying out for help before screaming a blood curtailing cry. scar slammed on her breaks as this happen. she had broken into a sweat and was shaking as her car came to a stop in the middle of a busy road. her vision started to fade as horns of unhappy people behind her became inpatient. when she awoke she was still in her car but was not in the middle of the street but in front of an abandon hotel. " where am i" she mumbled before wincing as she touch her head as a loud screeching sound kept going off in her head. Scarlett got out of her camero and looked around her, she was in the oldest part of the city. as she looked back to the hotel she felt an urge to go inside. scar tried to shake the feeling but ended up going to the front doors, they wouldn't open, Scarlett readied her gun as she walked around to the back, where she found the door to be much easier to open. as she walked inside she sensed some in trouble and headed in the direction of some faint noise that was coming form upstairs
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Mark broke in a door to Carrie's room,only to see a little girl,maybe about ten or eight rocking in her bed and holding a stuffy. Mark limped to her,sitting down beside her as Neil stood outside. "Carrie.. What was your vision?" Mark asked. Carrie looked up to Mark,seeing his wounds made her cry even more. "Your hurt!" she cried out to Mark. Mark froze,then a smile came upon his face. "Sorry,it's my personality. But please,tell me your vision." he asked again. Carrie sniffled,brushing her pure orange curls behind her face. She had a freckled face,green eyes,and a perfect size. She gulped before speaking. "I-I saw fire.. A large,bellowing ball of fire hurling towards a.. Figure. Then.. It just froze. The fire,it just.. Fell to the ground as a veil of water splattered across you.. I-I couldn't see anymore.. The last flash of an image was you Mark.. And Neil. He was holding you as blood covered your whole body." Mark froze. He knew what the code to this vision was. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms. "Shh.. I will never die."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Scarlett was half way up the steps when she heard two voice's, a voice of a man and the voice of a child, no more than the age of ten. " she saw our fight in the alley" she thought to her self, but what she could figure out is how the girl could not see her. she had heard of healers that could see visions, but those were just stories her grandmother would tell her before she died. scar could not help but smile at how sweet the man was being to comfort the little girl but she had to shake that thought out of her head. it brought chills to her as she heard the last part of the healers vision. Scarlett had to cover he mouth from making a sound. she could not stay here, she had to get out before she got caught, by that black guy again, this was their turf. she head back the way she came and got into her but not before images of the girls vision flashed in her head, she winced and grabbed her head, but started to head back to her apartment, she thought she just needed rest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Carrie slowly was rocked back into sleep,Neil standing at the end of the bed like a big guard. Mark put Carrie down softly on the bed,looking at the blood prints he left on her clothes. "I'll wash it out later Neil." he told his friend before getting up. Neil nodded,turning around and walking out. He closed the door softly, despite his big build. They walked down the stairs and stood in what would be called the lobby. Mark laid across a long sofa,his feet kicked up as he rested. "Wake me up when needed.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Scarlett sighed as she unlocked the door to her apartment. she shut the door behind her and through her car keys on the island before going and sitting on her coach. she looked up at the ceiling, what was going to happen, what does this guy have to-do with her and why did she black out. scar placed her hands over her face before finally getting up, she took her leather jacket off throwing it onto the coach before heading in her bed to undress, placing her gun on her dresser before heading in to the bathroom to take a shower. she could stop thinking abut everything that happen today, it had been awhile since she had come across another magic user.

Mark's Weakness (redhead14) (M) Modern-and-fresh-new-york-loft-1
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Mark soon awoke to hearing gun shots. What was going on?! He jerked up to his feet,then saw Neil being ganged by officers. It was a raid. Neil screamed at the top of his lungs to Mark "Get Carrie! Run!" Mark didn't hesitate at his words. He got off his feet,rushing upstairs. Neil's arms slammed into the ground,causing the floor to raise up high. Although,this was his power. He had the element of earth on his side. Mark ran into the bedroom,grabbing Carrie with his arms. "Carrie! Don't worry,we must go!" Mark said,giving Carrie no time to ask questions. They ran off,back downstairs and out a different hallway. Just then,Mark got tackled by a tall mall officer. He was pinned down,a gun at his head as he held Carrie tightly. "Stay down!!" the male officer yelled. "Give me the child!!" he shouted again. Mark gripped Carrie even more tighter,shaking his head. "Over my dead body!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

as Scarlett got out of the shower her cell phone was going off like crazy " this is Ramsey whats the problem, what! ok ill be right there" she said after getting the news that the abandon hotel she was at earlier was raided and 3 people, two men and a child were found. she threw on jeans and a sweater with her leather boots before grabbing her leather jacket running out the door. Scarlett sped down the roads to the old hotel and saw a bunch of cop cars. she parked her car, as she got out of her car her partner Maya chandler came over " so there's a muscle head black male inside going crazy and then a white male and a little girl that are surround in the back" she said as Scarlett walked towards the hotel " ok make sure no one does anything stupid ill handle this" scar said as she headed to the alley where they surrounded mark and Carrie " don't forget tomorrow" Maya yelled to scar, who smiled and continued walking toward a group of 5 cops " ok guys back up" she said as the other officers looked at her and obeyed. Scarlett already knew it was the guy she had been chasing she squatted down near mark and carrie " so we meet again, you know i just wanted to talk the first time we met but then you just had to show off your fire magic" she whispered to him as the other cops still had their guns pointed at mark. " you and your friend inside will probably be put in jail for a night or two, but i made a promise to my grandmother that i would help a magic user in need so just play my rules and ill get you out of here" she finished with as she looked him in the eye before turning around " they seem to just be living here no harm done, ill drop them by an over night shelter" she said as the cops nodded and started to talk away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Carrie stared at Scar for moments. The child then began to wail. "It's her it's her!" she cried out to Mark,gripping his jacket collar. Mark looked down at Carrie,his eyes keeping off of Scar. "Shh.. It's not.." He soothed Carrie. His wounds opened once more after the sudden actions,blood along the alley with a few marks of guns across his face. Before Scar showed up,he was beaten across his head with a pistol twice,and still refused to give up Carrie.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 pm

" I'm not here to hurt you or your family sweet heart, I'm here to protect it" Scarlett said as she softly smiled at Carrie, before standing and looking around her " my car is the dark silver camero over there, its unlocked, ill go get Neil was his name" she said as she pointed out her car before heading into the hotel only to reappear 15 minutes later with Neil in tow. as she got into the car and started to drive back to her place " im not here to fight with you, put i will protect my self and my loved ones if it comes down to it" she said as she pulled up out front of her down town apartment " its safer to stay here where no one can figure out your powers then at a shelter" she said as she unlocked the door to her apartment for the second time tonight " i have a guest room with a full sized bed and that has a bathroom. i also have an air mattress" she said as she walked into her kitchen and started to make spaghetti and meat balls, figuring they would be hungry.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:54 pm

They all got in the car,exiting as soon as they appeared at her house. Neil and Mark stood together,walking away onto the couch. Neil sat down,while Mark walked over to the guest bedroom. He sat down,cradling the sleeping Carrie in his arms. He kissed her forehead,brushing the ginger curls from her face. "I'm still here.. Have a good dream.." he said,placing her softly on the air mattress.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next