Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight- Rp anyone?

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight- Rp anyone? Empty Legend of the Fire Knight- Rp anyone?

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm

This is actually one of my novels that I will be writing one day. I just got bored so I decided to start a whole rp for it. The link at the bottom is a list of characters that are going to be participating in the rp. I do need an elemental wolf for the sun, moon, and maybe dreams. I would also like an elemental wolf for nightmares to be the antagonist. So, if you want to rp as a different wolf then those are your element options. Another thing, you will need be a player that comes on here often because I don't wat the enitre rp to freeze up while waiting on one caracter.

This is the basic storyline:

After being cast from her pack as a young whelp, she has been searching far and wide for wolves like her. Her birth name has long been forgotten and she is now known by the name that fate has given her. The Fire Knight. She is the elemtental wolf of fire-blue fire. Unfortunately, she has no idea how to control it. After being advised by the Wolf Triad, a group of sacred wolves, she must now search for a new thing. The Blue Pheonix for he is the only one who can help her.
More details will be in the actual rp. Here's the link nesscary links.

Characters- Legend of the Fire Knight Characters- Message my on which character that you want.

Rp- Legend of the Fire Knight (Pg- for now)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum