Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faery's Equines

Go down

Faery's Equines Empty Faery's Equines

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 am

Faery's Equines Horse_Gallery_Pinto_1040x940

Name:
Chino
Sex:
I am a mare
Breed:
I am a Mustang
Looks:
My pelt is mostly white but boasts broad splashes of chestnut on my crown, whithers and rump as well as streaking down my right hindleg and marking the bottom of my soft, luscious tail. My eyes are the soft colour of the pre-dawn sky in the sunlight, changing to a deep black at night. My neck and chest are sturdy and hold most of my power for when a predator chases me through the lands.
Height:
I stand at 13hh
Personality:
Gentle by nature, I tend to be shy towards anyone whom I don't yet know, but once my trust is gained, I will always be by your side when you need someone. My inquisitive attitude tends to lead me into rather strange circumstances, and has landed me in trouble more than I care to count. Having been alone for so long, I have kept more of my foalish traits than would be expected of a new-mare, and will tend to leap before looking into situations But, alas, there are those times when I am forced to act my age, and those are the most boring of all to me.

History:
Having inherited my dam's pelt colouring, as a foal I and my dam were harassed constantly by stallions wanting to claim my mother and mares wishing us gone, forcing us from herd to herd and eventually my mother decided we would become wanderers, seeking refuge from the harsh climate and other equines we stumbled upon. One day, at the tender age of 6 months, we were crossing a dry river bed when, just after I had reached the safe sandy bank, a flash flood occurred, sweeping my dam downstream and far away from my sight. Having never seen her since, I have since lost the memory of my dam's name and spends my days wandering through unknown lands, enjoying herself and wishing for company at the same time

Other:
"Do not cross me, for though a rose is sweet, it bares thorns"

Last edited by LustfulFaery on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Faery's Equines Empty Re: Faery's Equines

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Faery's Equines Bestof_Baske_VA8

Name:
Haiku
Sex:
I am a mare
Breed:
I am an Arabian
Looks:
My pelt is a chestnut brown with splashings of black on my muzzle, eyes, ears and legs and has a healthy shine; my mane and tail are pure black, while on my forelegs are small socks the colour of pure snow.
Height:
I stand at 15hh
Personality:
I am a proud mare, knowing how I look and using it to my advantage to get what I want. But yet, beneath my mask of arrogance lies a soft, gentle nature that is shown when around foals or when I am most relaxed around those I have known for awhile. Being somewhat of a flirt has gotten me used to being followed and teased by stallions, but I have yet to be mounted as I use my speed to outrun the stallions, driving them wild.

History:
I was born into an Arabian stud farm and lived there the first year of my life until the river the farm rested against flooded and the humans abandoned us, taking only their most prized studs and mares. During the flood, an older stallion had reared and fallen down onto the back paddock fence, leaving a clear way for the rest of us to escape through. Afterwards, I had lost the other yearlings during a storm that occurred two days later, and have since spent my days wandering, avoiding the wild herds and equines that lived these strange lands. occasionally I would find my path crossed with a stallion, who would stay with me for a few days to try his luck. Through these times I learnt how to flirt and tease, but used my speed to leave before he could mount me and claim me as his.

Other:
"Dance, dance, to the song of the land"
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down