Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler

Go down

Tyler Empty Tyler

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 am

Hi my name is Tyler, I'm a girl of age 15. I have a simple history for the most part, I'm currently fostered by Kim and Tony Nail. My parents died when I was a baby by a drunk driver, I has been at my babysitters at the time and it was date night. They had been driving down a country road when a truck came or of the corn and ran them over. I was sent to the only person in my family that could take me, Auntie Mira, I grew up there till five when she started her family and realized she couldn't feed four mouths on her and her husband's small paycheck. From then on I was sent place to place messing up constantly, I was a troublesome child pulling pranks, getting into fights, and being clumsy enough to ruin valuables. At 13 I changed though and went into a quite stage in which I was depressed and completely negative, I became goth during this time and was a mean l little brat... I went through homes like crazy then... I was over it at 14 though. I spent my 14th year at a orphanage where I met my ex, he took my virginity away and we broke up one month before my birthday. On my birthday the Nails took me and I've been with them for three months now, a new record for me.

I am a sassy girl who doesn't like to be good one bit. I attract trouble pretty well, I'm beautiful like a rose but thorny in my personality. I'm mean and struggle with others, I have poor social skills so fight a lot. I have a softer side underneath my metal shell which is hard to pry into.

I'm a green eyed brunette with hair reaching to the middle of my back, it's naturally wavy with a lively gleam. I'm 5'4 and leggy, I'm still a twig like a child but I have large boobs that are fully grown. I have a scar on my back where in a fight I was stabbed, another under my eyes where I was punched hard enough to break my cheek bone. My last scar is on my knee in which I got tangled in some barb wire running from the cops. Also I have a strange birth mark right above my hip on the right, it's a red w.

Okay why am I in the fantasy bios? Well I don't know it yet but I'm a werewolf shifter, the mix of a werewolf and a wolf shifter. This means I can turn into a giant wolf as tall as a normal werewolf. I turn when overwhelmingly mad or sometimes during sex, I can also change on will... But remember this is the future me talking, I don't know this yet.

Back to top Go down

Tyler Empty Re: Tyler

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

This is what I look like as a wolf, coat and eye wise... I'm much bigger. Oh and I'm the fifth photo.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/brown%20wolves

Back to top Go down