Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pups

Go down

Pups Empty Pups

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Name: Dakota
Appearance: A muscular black pup with emerald green eyes. He is handsome, and sharp claws. Dakota looks exactly like his father Durnal.
Personality: Dakota is strong and brave, but very suspicious of some wolves. He has a good heart and was born to be a Leader.
Crush: Katniss

Name: Genocide
Appearance: A beautiful black fae with blue-green eyes. She is muscular, and stands an inch shorter than her brother Dakota.
Personality: A bit sensitive, but strong and brave. She has a strong bond with Chakotay, and just might be in love with him.
Crush: Possibly Chakotay

Name: Braekon
Appearance: Very dark brown male with electric green eyes. The runt of the litter. Looks a lot like his Uncle. Has 1 white paw, and shaded white on his belly
Personality: Not very loud. He is fast, and brave. Not very strong or big, but has a great heart.
Crush: Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pups Empty Re: Pups

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am

Name: Layla
Appearance: Dark brown wolf with white on her muzzle, down her chest, belly, tail, and legs. From her forehead to the tip of her tail is tinted black. Aqua blue eyes and two feathers pierced in one ear
Personality: Feisty and hard-headed. Layla is strong and seems to be fearless. She is being trained to be an assassin.
Crush: Good luck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down