Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aria looks around and loves where she is.

Go down

Aria looks around and loves where she is. Empty Aria looks around and loves where she is.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Aria walked onto the lush grass. She sighed. "I'm always feeling so lonely these days," she told herself. "No stallion, no freinds, barely any freindly horses, the only ones i've met are my herd leaders and Dancer." Aria sighed again and looked around. "Now this place is lovely," she said as she layed down. "I think I'll stay here for a while..." then drifted off into a deep sleep. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Aria looks around and loves where she is. Empty Re: Aria looks around and loves where she is.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm

dancer galloped up to her "hello"

Back to top Go down

Aria looks around and loves where she is. Empty Re: Aria looks around and loves where she is.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Aria woke up with a start. "Why, hello! My name is Aria." Aria said as she stood up from where she had lay on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:55 pm

"How are you doing Dancer?" Aria asked him. She wasn't so lonely any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 pm

im doing fine but im going to the foaling grounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:58 pm

"oh...ok. Good bye." Aria sighed once more and lay down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Aria looks around and loves where she is. Tennes12

hi there my name is Zodac and what might your name be ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm

Aria awoke with a start and saw a horse standing above her. She scrambled to her feet and politely said, "Oh, hello. My name is Aria. Where have you come from, if I may ask?" She stared politely into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 pm

here and there but mainly far away , i was passing through yesterday and saw you grazing and had to meet you (Secertly having a crush on her ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:08 pm

"Oh, okay, that's fine" Aria replied, looking into his eyes. "I come from the Rainbow Meadow Herd, though I've only been there for a while, and I've only seen it twice." Aria then gently put her head down to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:22 pm

"So," Aria asked gently, lifting her self up from the grass, looking directly at him now, "have you come from a herd? You have said you are a wanderer, but from where have you wandered from? I come from a herd far away, but here I have joined a new herd." I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Aria then blushed, or did something close to a blush. "I'm sorry," she said. "That's kind of personal. I don't need to know that." She then put her head back down to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down