Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Kisses RPG Play (M-R)

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Vampire Kisses RPG Play (M-R) - Page 40 Empty Re: Vampire Kisses RPG Play (M-R)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:27 pm

I shivered."What made you fall for me? I don't quite understand what made you like me." I said as I gave her nose a kiss and took the hand she had been teasing my back with and kissed her knuckles before gently biting down on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Raen Madison

"Your handsomeness." I replied, smiling and pulling my hand away a little teasingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:53 pm

I laughed,"I am not handsome, I am average. Now if you look at those human men, now their handsome." I said nodding as I stroked her cheek and leaned forward to kiss her. I let my lips touch her's like a feather and soon buried my face into her neck and kissed where her pulse used to be but kissed it any way. "I remember how your heart would quicken when I'd kiss you here. Your heart would beat faster and you'd get so aroused." I said nipping the skin under her ear and let my hand go under the sheets and stroked her right hip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Raven Madison

:Yes you are. Those humans hold nothing to you." I replied, giggling. I kissed his neck and and pressed my hand to the back of his neck. "My heart still quickens when you kiss me. That will never change. We are bound for eternity." I said, nipping the nape of his neck while I felt him stroke my thigh. I had earlier taken off my dress before I tried to fall asleep. His cold fingers sent excited shivers all through me. "You are the love of my undead life." I said, leaning my head against his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:23 pm

"And you are the love of my life, nothing would change that. No beautiful woman could keep my eyes off of you." I said kissing her shoulder and cupped a breast and let my thumb rub over the peak,"You want me baby?" I asked kissing her neck and let my fangs run along her spine. "I love you so much." I said getting on top of her and took hold of my dick and pumped it a little before rubbing the head of my shaft up and down her pussy lips teasing her some and smiled as I kissed her nipples before drawing one in and sucking it to the roof of my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Raven Madison

"That's good to know." I replied, smiling. I kissed his cheek and moaned a little when he cupped my breast. "I'll always want you." I told him, wrapping my arms around him as he told me he loved me. "I love you too." I replied, kissing his chin. I kept my arms wrapped around him as he got on top of me and moaned when I felt the head of his dick rub against my pussy. I put one of my hands one the back of his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss. When he took my nipple into his mouth I gasped and arched my back. "Oh Alexander." I called out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 pm

I smiled against her kiss and gripped her hips before thrusting hard into her," I said and spanked her hard and smirked, I've always wanted to do that but couldn't because she was fragile. "Baby take my cock." I said pushing more into her,"Come on baby moan for me, scream my name." i said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Raven Madison

I gasped and arched my back, moaning loudly. "Oh Goddess, Alexander!" I called out, gripping his shoulders and throwing my head back. I spread my legs wide for him and wrapped them around his waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:05 pm

I put her hips in the air for maximum penetration."Yes baby, say my name." I said smiling as I bit down on her shoulder and suckled her blood like I had done when she was a human, I sucked greedily at her. I was thrusting so hard, fast, and deep inside her, I'd get her pregnant again. I wanted at least a dozen children or even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Raven Madison

IU knew what he was doing but I remembered I was a lready pregnant. "Alexander, easy. Remember, I'm already pregnant." I said, gasping and holding back a moan.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:25 pm

I stopped and got off of her. I ran a hand through my already messy hair and walked out of the room with my boxer's on, I had almost hurt my child. I got on pants and went for a run to clear my head. I just wanted to be alone for a while so I hoped she didn't come after me. Now I kinda wish she'd of stayed human.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Raven Madison

I sighed and got up. I grabbed some of the clothes I had brought over here from my house, a black lowcut minidress, black spiderweb ripped tights, and black combat boots. I applied black lipstick the best I could without a mirror then combed my messy long black hair. Then I went outside. Time to try out my new vampire powers. I started to run, soon kicking it up to high gear and laughing at the wind blowing through my hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:45 pm

I soon came home and knew she wasn't here, I sighed. I walked in and sat on the couch before feeling that I wasn't alone any more and it wasn't my mate. "Hello Sarah." I said bowing since she was of higher rank than I was. I felt her lips on mine, I tried to pull away but she was much older than I and so I couldn't break her hold on me, I sighed and I might as well just appease her. I just hoped Raven didn't come home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Raven Madison

I soon turned around and went back home. I could sense Alexander was back but I could also sense another vampire. I walked inside and saw Akexander kissing another girl. "Alexander! What the HELL do you think you're doung?!" I yelled, completely pissed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

I let my mind slide against her's,"I have to, I can't break her hold. I don't want to kiss her, but she's too strong for me." I said into her mind and I wasn't making that up. I dug my claws into her arms drawing blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Raven Madison

"You have to try!" I sent back to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm

I was panting and I got her lips away from me,"Baby." I said through clenched teeth as I pushed her away from me long enough to shove her out the window and revoked her invitation. I dropped to my knee's and panted, sweat was sliding down my temples and I sighed,"I haven't used my muscles like that in decades." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Raven Madison

I rushed to his side and dropped down next to him. "Who WAS that girl?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

"One she's the most powerful vampire alive, and two she used to be my girlfriend but she cheated on me and then I found you. She was probably threatened by you and tried to win me back for herself." I said running a hand through her gorgeous long hair,"I'm sorry baby, I just didn't want to hurt the baby, I can't control my sexual urges now that your a vampire." I said nodding as I tilted her head up so I could kiss her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Raven Madison

"Well, I hope she doesn't shpw up again." I replied. I ran my hand along his cheek and said, "I know. I understand. But after the baby's born you won't after to worry about anything. Unless, of course, I get pregnant again." I told him. I kissed him back then pulled away as I felt a weird tinge in my belly.

(Is it alright if she has her baby now?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm

(Sure)

I just nodded,"Do you want to wait for a while after you give birth?" I asked sighing some as I picked her up and headed for bed as I was so tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Raven Madiosn

"Yeah. I guess." I said shortly, not able to concentrate as the pain in my belly intensified.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I held her hand,"If your giving birth you can squeeze my hand." I said nodding as I kissed her forehead and waited for her to squeeze

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Raven Madison

"I do believe I am." I replied, wincing as I felt the baby start to come. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as I bit back a scream.

(NOW I have to go. Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

(Bye, boy or girl)

I held her hand as I winced with the power of it, I kissed her forehead and put a wet wash clothe on her forehead as that might help as I watched the baby, I could see the babies head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum