Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker]

2 posters

Go down

Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other werewolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older werewolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray werewolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Eight years, I've been here. I am twelve right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! That's Adolpha. Adolie is her nickname." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to Adolie. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly.

(I was thinking that you're fae could be a wolf of the Tribe, and soon fall in love with Kyzer.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Re: Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 pm

(I like the nick name you chose for her. I couldn't think of one.)

Adolpha watched as four of the male guards imprisoned another thief in one of the caves. She only knew of the one other wolf in there because of how long its been, all because he tried to steal food so he wouldn't starve. She let out a slight whine and layed her head on her paws and flicked her ears slightly knowing it would be her turn to guard the cave soon. After a few hours when it was becoming dark they switched their shifts once the prisoners were fed. When Adolpha had reached the cave she looked at the new wolf then to the old timer befire siting outside the cave, After a few moments she heard shuffling and jumped slightly before standing up and pinning her ears "If you don't return to that cave ill call your friends back over here." She let out a slight growl and showed her teeth some.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Re: Our Piercing Howls. [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Kyzer only chuckled, his Mexican accent strong but handsome. "Calm down Adolie." Kyzer replied, not taking any offense from her harsh tone. The massive wolf was clawed in the face by another male. A dark brown one with blue eyes, and the same size as Kyzer. "You dare speak to my daughter!? I should kill you now!" The male snarled. 'He must be the Alpha.' Kyzer thought for a moment as he studied the massive brute. "Get in the cave!" He roared. Kyzer groaned. As he walked by Adolie he gave a smile, and winked at her. "Kyzer look out!" Lotas yowled. Too late... The Alpha known as Aurath had knocked Kyzer to the ground. "Don't you EVER do that again. You hear?" Aurath growled. Kyzer nodded and sneered, but made it look like he was fearful. All though, Kyzer was probably the bravest wolf Lotas has ever seen. Kyzer stalked into the den, and licked his wound. "You ought to be careful." Lotas growled. Kyzer gazed over at the elderly wolf and sighed. "I know." Kyzer replied. 'Why does it matter if I'm an outlaw?' Kyzer thought angrily, his dark brown eyes blazing with fury. "I have learned not to mess with Aurath, Kyzer. He is very over-protective of his daughter." Lotas explained, his gray-white fur prickling
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Adolpha growled when the new prisoner called her by her nick name and was about to pinned him to the ground but was taken by surprise when her father showed up out of no where. She laid her ears back and looked up as he knocked the male to the ground. She backed up some and looked at her father while keeping her eyes low "I could have handled it father." She lifted her head slightly then moved away from the cave and sighed softly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 pm

"No, Adolie! This male is dangerous." Aurath replied, giving a slight growl. Kyzer sighed, his deep brown gaze resting outside. "But. You will teach him a lesson. Take him out to the river later." Aurath ordered his daughter, soon stalking off. Kyzer whined and faced the wall. "Hey, Kyzer. Cheer up." Lotas soothed, nudging his friends shoulder. Kyzer only growled. Lotas sighed and nipped Kyzer's ear. "Its OK." Lotas tried once more, his blue gaze soft and friendly.

----

The next morning when Aurath was gone, Kyzer made his move. He padded up to Adolie and kept his gaze on the ground. "Look Adolpha. I'm sorry about yesterday." Kyzer tried, his Mexican accent soft and smooth. "My name is Kyzer." Kyzer added, giving a warm smile. Kyzer's eyes met her blue eyes, and his breath was taken away. "Hey Kytey!" Natzi, a guard snarled. He grabbed Kyzer by the neck and tried shoving him back into the den, but instead, Kyzer broke free and swiped Natzi to the ground. "I don't think so." Aurath snarled, grabbing Kyzer by the scruff and chucking him to the ground. Kyzer hit his shoulder on a rock and whined. "Aurath stop!" A medicine wolf growled. Lillian was her name. "Go to the den. Now." She growled to Kyzer. He sighed and limped back into the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:20 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:33 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Bumping this ONE more time.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm

(Sorry I didn't have no muse and was really lazy. I haven't replied to none of my topics yet.)

When Adolpha heard Kyzer again she looked at him and flicked her ears a bit and watched as Natzi tryed to get him back in the cave. A small smirk showed on her face when Natzi was swiped to the ground. She looked over to Kyzer and smiped slightly "Its nice to meet you Kyzer amd its fine." When she saw her father come over and injure Kyzer she gave a silent whine and layed her ears back some and looked to her father "Why do you have to be so cruel?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Kyzer at this point was put in the battle arena to show his fighting skills. He was up against a brute a bit smaller than him. "Time to teach you a lesson." The wolf growled, lunging at Kyzer. But Kyzer side stepped and sank his teeth in the brute known as Leo's scruff, drawing blood. Leo yowled smacking Kyzer in the face. Kyzer snarled and pinned Leo down biting his muzzle, and clawing his face. "Alright alright! You win! Just get off of me!" Leo growled, struggling to shove Kyzer off. Kyzer got off of Leo and turned to Aurath whom was watching him carefully. "Hmm.. That Kyzer has some skill." Aurath whispered to his Beta, Blazakin, Blaze for short. "Just use him, Aurath sir." Blaze suggested. Aurath stepped forward and challenged Kyzer to a fight.

----

Kyzer nearly beat Aurath, but Natzi jumped in and helped Aurath beat him. Kyzer snarled to himself as he padded back into the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 am

(Idk what to post)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:49 am

Post something about her watching or something, idk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum