Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new chance, a new hope, a better life (any rating, up to three other people)

Go down

A new chance, a new hope, a better life (any rating, up to three other people) Empty A new chance, a new hope, a better life (any rating, up to three other people)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 am

Macy awoke after her surgery with a whine like yawn, she liked these humans, always so kin- she starred at where her front legs should be in shock. "Where are my legs!" She barked loudly sitting on her hind and falling forward. She sat back up and went into a frenzy of barking before a woman rushed in, Macy lowered quickly afraid of being hit when the woman soothingly stoked her fur. She crocked her head, why are you so kind? Are you sick? She questioned in her mind.

(Okay so at first I want you to play vet techs, vets, other animals, and just people she meets on her road to recovery and learning to use her cart. Of course though the shelter can't afford a cart and must do a fundraiser or something. Eventually I want to play her in her new happy loving family.)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum