Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Slave [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Slave [R] Empty Blood Slave [R]

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Audrey Ashworth- http://images.wikia.com/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/4/46/Girlish-girl-portrait-eyes-face-green-cute-smile-brunette-sexy-lips-peutiful-had-girls-tjbwolf-Portrait-of-a-Woman-PAUL-MCQUEEN-ALBUM_large1.jpg

Screw you vampires.
I never wanted this.
I never even knew vampires existed! Since when have they been real!
Those were only a few thoughts that ran through my mind as I stared at a wall in this dark and disgusting dungeon. I listened as there were screams of older women...about my age (21). Also some small children. They screamed for their moms. And only occasionally did the mothers reply. God only knows what happened to their mothers. Vampires are sick people. They aren't even people. They're animals. Sick SICK animals. But whatever fate the children's mothers had...was soon to happen to me. A large man came and unlocked my cell door.
"Don't even think about running. We'll catch you." He said, menacingly. Then dragged me out to a large room. He dragged me out kicking and screaming...literally.
"What do you want from me!" I screamed.
"We're auctioning you off."
"For what!"
"Other vampires. A blood slave."
"Do I even want to know what that is."
"Probably not. But you'll find out soon enough." He said before he threw me out into a larger pit. I fell down onto my hands and knees. The bidding was slow at first, only because they were, supposedly, bidding on my beauty. But then I stood up and saw my hand was cut. A single drop of blood rolled down my hand and onto the sand below. Then the bidding began.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Blood Slave [R] Empty Re: Blood Slave [R]

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Blood Slave [R] Images50

I watched as the autioners brought up another lovely human girl. My nostrils flared as I caught the scent of her blood. I raised my numbered paddle. "Five hundred dollars," I shouted.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Five Hundred dollars!?
I am worth five hundred dollars!
I didn't think I was worth anything after my boyfriend broke up with me...the day before valentines day, too. Another vampire bid 1000 dollars....and another out-bid him with 1500. The bidding slowed down. I spotted a vampire with dark brown hair and looked pleadingly at him. I had seen how vicious and blood-thirsty the other vampire looked. The one I was currently locked eyes with looked kind and forgiving. I hoped he would win me. If I had to be stuck with any vampire, I'd rather it be him than anyone else.
Please I mouthed to the vampire. Save me.
HELP! I mouthed as the auctioneer got down to the final stretch of my auctioning off.
"Gooing once....gooing twice....three times..." I closed my eyes and a single tear rolled down my cheek as I waited for my fate to be sealed...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 am

I held up my paddle. "Three thousand dollars. If anyone bid higher, I will bid seven thousand." I folded my arms across my chest and silently dared someone to challenge me.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 pm

I shot my gaze up to the vampire.
thank you... I mouthed.
The auctioneer sold me to that vampire. I was dragged out of the pit and sent to the holding dock. They had a number 112 sicker put on my shirt and told me to get into a cell. I did as I was told and then stepped into a cell with another person.
I didn't dare make any bonds with my cell mate. I knew my vampire would be coming to get me soon. So would her's. But I was too scared to say anyhting anyways. I stilently leaned against the wall, bouncing a ball back and forth from one wall to the other, waiting for my vampire to come retrieve me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I handed the man a wad of bills and went to the holding area to retrieve my prize. I found her in cell with another woman. I called a man over to come and unlock it.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

"So you're the lucky winner eh?" I asked. I looked around for a man to unlock my cell.
"Hey...can somebody please let me out of here? My uh...winner? is here." I hissed. They unlocked the cell and I swung it open and rode on it as it opened. It looked totally snazzy.
"See ya suckers." I called to the other inmates. I walked out of the holding area, behind my vampire (of course).

"So where we going?" I asked, pretending to not care. I wasn't sure if the vampires were like the ones from Twilight or House of Night. But I really did care where we were headed...and I was actually quite scared.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:01 pm

I smirked and led her away. "Home," I said simply. When we got back to my house and unlocked the door and stepped inside.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 pm

"Cool...so uh could you give me a few more details than that?" I said as we kept going.

----

We got 'home' and I stepped inside.
"Wow...this is definitely better than my college dorm room..." I said. His house was really nice.
"So what exactly am I hear for? Do you want me for sex or omething? If so...I'm still a virgin and not at all 'experienced'" I said. I wasn't kidding. My ex and I were going to have sex on valentines day and have a "moment" and everything. But then he chickened out and broke up with me. It still pains me. But I'm over it...sort of. And maybe this vampire will help me get over it.

"If I'm going to be living with you...I want to know a bit more about you." I said. "So what's your name. Mine's Audrey Ashworth. I'm 21 and I used to be a college student before all this vampire mess happened. I am currently single and ready to mingle and I'm very much so still a virgin." I said, filling him in on some of my life.
"So your turn now." I said.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

I sighed and spun around to face her. "You are to be my blood slave. As for my personal information I am of upper middle class and my name is Vasher. Also, I did not need to know that you were a virgin, I could already tell by your scent. I don't care what you were before because you'll never be that person again." I grabbed her and started to drag her towards the stairs, my grip was tighter then I intended it to be and I knew that it would leave a bruise on her wrist.

(What does a blood slave do anyway? Is it just a person that a vampire feeds from?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:29 pm

(yeah basically. They feed off of them and when they are too sick to survive they kill them and get a new one. You aren't allowed to fall in love with them because then they will be changed and be a blood crazed vampire for a month. And then the balance of things is all messed up. And you aren't allowed to have children with them if you'r a vamp because otherwise they will be a young vampire and the parents get killed. Along with the child. But Basically Vasher might end up breaking all these rules and changing Audrey into a vampire...on accident...maybe during like...the concievement of their child.)

I became really scared when he grabbed my wrist and began pulling me to the stairs.
"What is a blood slave?" I asked, a twinge of fear in my voice. I really was scared. What was going to happen to me? Would my parents and friends ever see me again? Was I going to die?
"Will I die from being a blood slave?" I asked.
"Would you mind explaining to me the rules and regulations of having/being a blood slave?" I also asked, the tone of fear was thick in my voice.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 pm

(Okay. Smile )

I snorted and pulled her up the stairs. "All in good time, my dear." When we reached the top I pulled her down the hallway and opened a door to a nice room with a bed and everything. I shoved her inside. "I'll bring you food later," I said and shut it before she could escape. I pulled a key from my pocket and locked it.

Earlier that day I had put bars on the window so she couldn't escape.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 pm

As I was shoved into the room I screamed as I tripped and fell. I scraped my elbow against the floorboards and then stood back up. My elbow was scrape pretty badly. A layer of skin came off but there was no blood...luckily. But that was the one way he would open the door maybe...other than to bring me food. I immediately started looking around for sharp things. Finally I broke a peice of the wood on the headboard of the bed and fashioned it into a point.
"This is for you mom... I'm sorry if I never see you again." I said, quietly. I quickly cut down my arm with the wood and then screamed. If I was going to die...I wanted it to be fast. The blood rolled down my arm and dripped off my finger tips. I wasn't scared anymore. I knew that if I was going to die...I wanted it to be ASAP(as soon as possible). I dropped the "weapon" and then looked bravely at the door...waiting for the vampire to burst in...if he couldn't resist the "scent" of my blood...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I was halfway down the stairs when I heard a scream, followed by the scent of blood. I rushed back up the stirs and unlocked her door. My nostrils flared as her scent filled my nose. I rushed to her side and held her in my arms. "What did you do?" I asked, my eyes never left the crimson river on her arm.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:03 pm

"Don't try and hide it from me. All you want to do is feed on me then kill me. Just kill me now. I'm not worth your trouble" I said, tears in my eyes.
"I never wanted this but apparently my rare O positive blood got me into this." I said. I held out my arm for him to feed on and waited for him to bite me and feed on my blood.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

I brushed her tears away with my finger and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Killing you was never my intention. You are no good to me dead," I said into her ear. My mouth watered at the scent of her blood. Unable to control myself, I licked her blood up. My tounge brushed the spot where she cut herself and I licked it to help it heal. While scar tissue formed over her wound, I licked the blood all around her until her arms were clean.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:14 pm

"The guy who unlocked my cage told you he would kill you if you fell in love with me.... you aren't allowed to fall in love with me." I said, recognizing the kiss that was planted on my forehead. "And either way, when you're done feeding on me, you'll have to kill me. You bite me....feed on my blood, I lose blood...I become sick. You can't prevent it. I'm going to die whether it be old age or your bite. It's inevitable." I said.
"Why do you even care about me? Is it because I'm your food source?" I asked. I was still very scared. I didn't know vampires existed until today and I've already been sold to one as their blood slave.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:21 pm

He laughed bitterly and set her down. "I was simply trying to get you to stop crying." I ran my hand through my hair, annoyed. Why did I get stuck with the one who talks back? "No. For your information, you are not my only food source. I go out and kill people during the night. Like those cliche vampire stories tell it." To be honest, I did have a soft spot for her, but only because she cried. Even thought my heart had stopped beating long ago, I still had a warm spot that showed whenever I saw a girl cry. It was the reason why I never hunted women. I didn't want to see them cry.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm

"Shut up...." I said jokingly. I would have stopped crying anyways. It would have just taken time. I stood up and then sat on the bed.
"So are vampires like the ones in the stories? Like Twilight or House of Night?" I asked. "You probably get asked that question a lot..." I said, embarrassed. I pulled a peice of my hair back behind my ear and looked down at the floor.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:31 pm

I laughed at her sudden outburst. "A bit of both I guess. You're aweful perky for one who just tried to kill herself." I smiled and patted her on the head. "Now, can I go get you something to eat without worrying about you killing yourself again?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 pm

I smiled and said "I have that affect on myself and others. Well, that and I'm ADHD and havent taken my pills...and go ahead and get food. I promise not to try to kill myself. Have you ever had any other blood slaves that have tried to kill themselves?" I asked, curiously.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 am

I smirked. "Save the questions for later. I'll be back in a few." I shut the door and thundered down the stairs. How could I be so stupid? She crys once and I already get a soft spot for her? I shook my head. I knew that I should've got the old man. I went into the kitchen and opened a cabinet. As I headed back up the stairs a few minutes later carrying crackers, old cheese, and an uncooked bag of popcorn. I didn't have an oven or a microwave sense I was a vampire and preferred my food raw.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 am

I watched as he left the room. I walked over to the window and stared out. There were bars on the window.
"Figures...wouldn't want his dinner to escape..." I said, laughing at the bars. I waited for Vasher to return and come back into my room.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 am

I took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked her door. I stepped in a quickly closed it. I presented to food to her. "This is all I could find," I said.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 pm

"You don't have to close the door so quickly. I'm not going to run. You've pretty much escape proffed this place." I said. I looked up and thanked him for the the food and began to nibble on a cracker. I still had a plan to escape. He didn't escape proof the walls. I could easily break through it and walk across the roof to a nearby tree. I could easily get away. But I shook the thought and continued to nibble on the cracker.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: