Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] Empty Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Did they find out or not? [R/M] Anime_girl_by_xogirlxo78-d4o9p67Did they find out or not? [R/M] What_the_wolf_badge_by_sugarpoultry-d35bjr2

The crickets chirped as her black fur brushed through the long grass near the firefly lit pond in the woods as the full moon shined down upon the earth. Once her paws pressed down on the soft earth, she flickered her ears around as she stood on her hind legs, her bright yellow eyes looking around before she got on all fours again and lowered her maw for a drink, smelling nothing in the air that could ruin her horrifying secret; her secret that she was not only a high-school girl but also a hybrid werewolf. Once she got back on her hind feet again, she let out a long howl to the moon. Once her little song silenced itself, the chirping of the insects began to be heard once more and she began to walk away from it, going towards a cabin up the hill, belonging to her. Her tail swayed gently as she walked, her father greeting her by jumping beside her as a black werewolf himself and hugging her. She whined, pushing him away. "Daddy, don't do that to me! I'm 16, i'm not a puppy anymore!" She said and he chuckled, leading her the rest of the way to the house.

- She is a werewolf, so is her father but her mom is human
- I just need a human or werewolf to join in, so its cool.
- she is 16, so they should be 16 as well, or 17-18
- The rest of the RP will develop with the story as it goes

Back to top Go down

Did they find out or not? [R/M] Empty Re: Did they find out or not? [R/M]

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

I roamed the land always wondering if I'd ever actually see my parents again traveling constantly alone. Being half were I wasnt accepted much but I learned to live. I changed back to my human form when I noticed a cabin up hill and was deciding whether to go up there or not. Being the curious guy I am I head up there sencing something but leaving as if and kept going. Once at the top of the hill reaching the cabin I sit on a rock outside sencing something again 'I wonder if its empty?' I thought

Posting pictures of him soon my phones not letting me
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 am

By the time she reached the top, she smelled something unfamiliar. Hiding along the high grass, she reached the rock the boy was sitting on and jumped him, snarling as she landed on top of him as her hackles rose. Something about him smelled like her blood and she paused, staring at him with her yellow eyes. Something about the male was like her and she growled, backing up until she stood on the rock he was on, ears perked as she sat on it, head half tilted as she was curious. Transforming back to human, the heels of her boots clicked the rock as she groaned, staring at him. "Your blood smells like mine. What are you?" She asked, a bit snippy in her tone. A lot of people thought she was a bit of a hermit. Others considered her a psycho cause of how she acts around others, but its only because her good side was kept a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 am

I shook my head furiously trying to the scent out if my nose realizing that it was getting closer. I failed to realize the girl as she snarled I jumped glaring at her. "Your scent...By the way it seems Your a were I'm guessing?" I said ignoring her question. I stood up and snarled quietly. "Im not here to cause any trouble." I said
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

"First of all, i'm half werewolf, idiot. Second, anyone that is a werewolf is free to come in, we always show hospitality to them." She said and walked up the wooden stairs and saw her dad back to normal as he stared at the newcomer with his dark green eyes. Walking inside, she caught the door and kept it open as her dad turned on the lights, a black haired human woman greeting him and looking through a window to see the company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

I snarled when she called me an idiot. I shook my hair out my eyes looking at the welcoming family. When I senced it 'She's back' I thought ''It cant be putting
more people in danger was the last thing I needed" I snarling at myself
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Grabbing his hand, she started to walk him upstairs, down the hall and at one of the guests bedroom. "The bathrooms are downstairs on the left. Mom and Dad are on the right downstairs. Mine is facing the guest bedroom your sleeping in. Don't try anything funny because i always leave my door cracked so i can hear my mom. Make yourself right at home, got that?" She said and when she let go, she went to the stairs but stopped at the first one. Glancing at him, she never could remember the last time she has a guest. Continuing on, she reached one of the bathrooms and left the door cracked as she turned on the lights and ran the water, pulling out some clothes from a cabinet. Pulling her hair up in a ponytail, she got undressed and fully closed the door. Stepping in the warm water, she plugged in her headset on the wall to its music speakers and listened to her type of music, not doing it as a werewolf so she couldn't smell like a wet dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 am

I walked with her as she grabbed my hand. I listened to her until she was finished and let go of my hand. "Okay" I said as she walked away to the stairs leaving me there. I walk into the guest room and walk around. 'I've never met people so kind'I thought to myself as I sat on the bed gazing out the window. I hear her run the shower as I just lay there. I noticed the womens scent again but she wasnt as close its like she's waiting for something and Im not sure what but I shake it off for now and leave it as if. I slowly drifted to sleep waking up every now and then. That same dream I kept having that would wake me up as if it wasnt allowing me to be sleep nor calm.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Once finished, she was dressed with a white silk shirt, long sleeve, and white silk skirt. Walking upstairs and into her bedroom, the door was left cracked as she bent down, rummaging through the drawer that held her socks. Finally finding a matching pair of silk white socks, she sat on her bed and slipped them on and got up, went to her desk and sighed, laying back. She dimmed the lights in her room and sighed, curling up on her bed. She pulled the hair band off and her hair flopped on the sheets as she closed her eyes, drifting off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

I sat there realizing I couldn't sleep I got up sitting on the bed. I looked out the window and cracked it open a bit enjoying the cool air. I heard someone calling my name I looked out the window seeing no one there. I shrug it off and lay back down trying to go to sleep. I hear my name being called again and I look up staring out the window again at the dark shallow night again seeing nothing "I'm hearing things" I said to myself before I slipped my shirt off setting it next to me and going to sleep awaiting for tomorrow.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Asleep, she whined as she had the horrible nightmare she would always get, ever since the incident she had with her very own friends. She started to break out to a sweat as she struggled, it being a horrifying memory. Back at the woods as she was leading a friend of hers to her house, since the girl hand an accident. "Its okay! My own Mommy and Papa will accept you till your ready!" She said, her redheaded friend nodding. As we walked, a bad coyote jumped them, angered her Papa took the place as her family's home and territory. Chrissy growled as she became a wolf, killing it but when she stood up to see her friend, the redhead named Lizzy, held a stick in fear. "Lizzy? Its okay! Its just me, though i know it takes time! Were still friends, right?" She asked, her childish voice still the same. "Get away! Your a monster, no wonder i was scared sometimes around you! And you called me a friend; i never want to be a friend with a monster!" the little girl screamed and when she scarred her eye, she went crazy and killed her human friend. Once it was nightfall, she woke up covered in blood and saw it, knowing what she did and cried. "A monster...i'm a monster...who wants to be a friend's monster?" She asked herself as everything went dark. ((that was the nightmare)) Waking up from the nightmare, she crashed on her room's floor and was quivering, breathing heavily as she sat on the floor, actually crying. "I'll never make friends again...." She whispered to herself, looking around to figure out what time it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 pm

After I had finally went to sleep I heard a loud crash suddenly waking me up. I get up wondering what it was I slowly crept out the door and down the hall. I realized that the loud thump came fron her room I hear her crying hoping she was alright not wanting to bother her but wanting to know if she was okay. I knock on the door slightly and softly hoping not to wake anyone else up hoping she would anwser the door or atleast say something. I softly knock again not sure if she heard me. I lean againist the wall staring at the door. When my name is called again "Stop its all in my head" I whisper to myself slightly banging my head againist the wall hoping that the voice in my head would go away and leave me alone.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Wiping it away, looking alright, i open the door to see him. 'Well, he is a werewolf like me and Dad...I guess i can trust him.' She thought and watched him bang his head on the wall. "Need something?" She asked bluntly, hoping she wasn't heard by him. She never told her family of her nightmares from that day as a child because they would tell her to fluff it away, but she couldn't for it would keep coming again and again, haunting her. Still a bit shaky, some of her hair fell on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 am

I stopped banging my head as she opened the door. "Uh everything okay?" I ask her leaning back againist the wall watching her. I shake my hair out my eyes and stuff my hands in my pocket waiting for her to anwser. I took my shirt putting it around my neck and leaving it there so I wasnt completly shirtless.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Her left eye twitched and she huffed, figuring out her heard. "Yeah, just a stupid nightmare connected to a memory. Kinda like i was still there." She said half softly, looking out her window. It was becoming dawn already and looked at her clock, it said 5:30 am. She groaned, looking back at him. "Hope ya kind of slept good, i guess. Luckily, its time to wake up anyways." She said, starting to close her door as she looked at him. Once it was shut with a crack, she started to rummage through her closet and cabinets for her school clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:23 pm

"Oh okay" I said realizing it was more but just leaving it there. I sigh as she closes the door and walk back to my room. I stand there at the door leaning againist it I sigh again sliding down until I'm sitting on the floor laying my head againist the wall. I thought about my past and how terrible it was "I wish this was all just a nightmare" I say putting my hands back into my pockets and breathing slowly. I finally get up walking to the bed I put my shirt on and sat there.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Once she got her stuff, she walked out with a black school shirt and red skirt with purple socks. Running across the hall, she grabbed the rail and sighed. Smelling the food, she chuckled and heard her mom calling. "Hey, if your hungry you can come downstairs for breakfast! By the way, the name is Chrissy but call me Raven if you want!" She called out to the hall and when she sat on the rail, she slid down on it, her skirt brushing up. Once she reached the bottom and hopped off, she saw today's meal; bacon with some scrambled eggs with cheese and toast spread with grape jelly along with lemonade to drink for her, everyone else's different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm

E I sighed snapping myself back to reality and got up. I smiled getting up walking down the hall staring at the steps and then slowly walking down hearing her speak. I stopped when I reached the bottom of the steps I stopped watching everyone as I leaned againist the wall. I smiled at everyone just standing there not sure if I wanted to eat anything. As I leaned I hit the scar on my back I winced at the pain it caused and stood back up.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:51 pm

She glanced at him slightly, looking at him, seeing on his face that he was in pain about something. Once she finished her meal, she grabbed her bag and walked to the door. "I'll be gone for a time. I am still in school, ya know. See you guys later!" She said, closing the door and leaping over the stairs, landing on her feet and running down the path on the hill, heading off to highschool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 am

"Bye" I said watching her leave I quickly head upstairs looking into a mirror at my back "My Scar" I said pausing myself "She has to be here its gotten worse" I say sighing "I cant stay here putting these people in danger seems like the last thing I need or maybe like the voices its all in my head" I sigh again walking back down stairs.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Chrissy ran down the roads, Passing others that were going there as well. She didn't want to be late, as long as she didn't talk to anybody. By the time she made it, she was on time and in her classroom, as silent as ever. Some people wanted to be her friend but she just brushed them off because she thought she never needed them. She just kept tuning them out and brushing them off, not saying a word even to the adults that ran this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I sigh walking in circles slightly wondering how she was doing. "Why am I worried about her" I said to myself looking back around. I thought slightly about how bad it seemed when she was crying her nightmare seemed worse than what she made it seem I was curious about the story of her nightmare she was hiding something getting it out of her was probably the worlds hardest thing at this moment.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 pm

After several hours, she finally slipped out when it was over and started walking back. As her shoes stepped on the gravel, she looked at the spot where that coyote made her memory become a nightmare and sighed as she continued moving. As she spotted the house, she took a detour and went to the lake, watching the dragonflies making ripples in the water. She groaned, feeling exhausted, but as she started to walk back, she noticed another coyote and growled, only to get in a scruff with the coyote in her human form. After it bit her arm, she kicked it in the water and continued to walk till she made it, the bite starting to get real bloody. Her body trembled as she walked up the stairs and stepped through the door, putting her stuff down near it and heading straight for the bathroom. Leaving the door open, she turned on the sink and washed the bite, the blood going down the drain as she wrapped it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

I sighed seeing her come back and walking past me 'Her Arm..' I thought as she rushed to the bathroom. I walked slightly up to the bathroom noticing all the blood it had to be bad with all that blood. "You Okay?" I ask slightly glancing at her not wanting to seem weird. Noticing her wrap it up I just look not trying to say anything.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 pm

"Yeah, i just got jumped by another coyote again. Its happened before so its the least of my problems." I reply, looking at it as i turn off the water and look straight at him, silent again. She always kept away from making friends with others but since he had the smell, and she guessed, was a werewolf that he could be trusted as a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next