Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which path is met for me?

Go down

Which path is met for me? Empty Which path is met for me?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Name: Black Rose
Nick name: Rose
Personality: Rose is very sweet, talkative, outgoing, and playful most of the time. She also over thinks most things making it more complicated then it needs to be. She can be very obsessive and struggles to hide this displeasing trait. Most of the time she is level headed with her anger yet very emotional.
Appearance: Standing at medium height Rose's body is equally for speed and strength. Stout muscled legs hold up a not so dainty slender body packed with lean muscles. She is a bit curvy giving her a more fenmine look. Her fur is of a soft velvet black that reaches out a short length before ending. She has no marking covering her body but a few scars from survival and romping. Standing out brightly on her is two brown tinted bright orange eyes.
History: Rose grew up with a carefree father who made many mistakes which formed her to being less carefree and more uptight. Her mother was shy and never did well social wise and Rose didn't want that to happen to her. One day her father died which sent her through a trouble making faze but her mother pulled it out of it. Once she was one her mother was forced to abandoned her due to the lack of food so she couldn't feed two mouths. Alone at such a young age she was robbed of important parenting and a few hunting skills. Though she lived and managed to find plenty of food far from her birth land.

Back to top Go down