Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players)

2 posters

Go down

Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players) Empty Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Tundra plowed through the blueberry bushes in which had snagged his thick earthy white mixed fur. Snorting he glanced around for other wolves, like most he was here for a mate...little didn't he know he'd find more then that. He'd find the starter wolves of his new pack. His mind traveled back to his daughter and he only sighed...I hope she is okay all alone. He thought even though she was one and could defend herself from predictors and not many wolves would want to cross into another's land. Lifting his head he howled anoucing his arrival to any other wolves close by.

(Wanting a minimum of three wolves and a max of seven to join his pack...at least one more male then girls though...this excluding Tundra.)

Back to top Go down

Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players) Empty Re: Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players)

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 am

(Can I just randomly join or do you want me to post the bios somewhere?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players) Empty Re: Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 am

(You can but I'll eventually make a bio pack page for them so when that time comes plz post your wolf's one their.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 pm

(kk, gimme some time)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

(Can I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:45 pm

(Yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 pm

(I'll be a female...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm

I can be the male, if you like.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

(Be what ya want, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

(Wolf spaces open~
Males-

Females-

Closed

Males-
None

Females-
Summer )

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

(OK well can some one reply with a in character post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Summer trotted through the brush, her beautiful burnt orange coat shimmering. He snow white paws making no noise. Her ears pricked at the howl. She howled back, recognizing the voice of a male. She was young and looking for a pack, or a male to start one with. Her delicate head, turned toward the male's direction. She trotted quickly to him, and stopped right in front of him. She held her head high, but her tail lower. She was not about to be bossed around, but she would not seem to threatening. "Hi, I'm Summer. Whats your name?" She said tilting her head cutely to the side. Her amber eyes glowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Tundra waited for only a few mere scants before a reply came. Excitedly his heart pounded hard in his broad chest and he wagged his tail. When the fea came into view he wagged harder, "I'm Tundra, pretty name. It's nice to meet you Summer...I'm here looking for a mate, you?" He replied cutting to the chase and giving a eager expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 am

Her eyes got a little bigger as he spoke fast. She sat and looked at him, amber eyes glowing. "Thanks, I like you name to. And, really I was just wandering around." She picked up a paw and licked it, smiling slightly. She grinned wider, and stood up. "You look young for a mate. Though I really shouldn't be talking. I only a year old. How bout you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 pm

I'll post here soon, but here's Katsu~

Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players) Fierce_by_ladyd00m-d2xxz1q
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:18 pm

(I'm waiting for you guys...)
(Heres a pic of summer
Tundra's search (R/M open for semi active players) Young+White+wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:15 pm

(Well I want you guys to post before I do again.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:13 am

(I don't think Fluffs gonna post... Oh and by the way, the second pictures Summer. Sorry for any confusion...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum