Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❅Butterflies In Disguise❅

Go down

❅Butterflies In Disguise❅ Empty ❅Butterflies In Disguise❅

Post by Ren Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

❄Scarlett Percy❄
❄17❄
❄Female❄
❄Scarlett is a very independent, and just as determined. She is stubborn and once set on something, is determined to see it through. But Scarlett is also just as rescourceful and practical, and knows when to listen to others' advice. She is driven by madness, one of her only desires to avenge her lost mother. Typically, Scarlett is very optimistic and doesn't let the anger show through. She is partially aggressive, and tends to snap at others unintentionally. Scarlett can't really help it, she's just naturally stand offish and angry.❄
❄Scarlett grew up with her mother, and never knew her father. They lived on the outskirts of a small village, terrorized by a band of thieves and assassains that had turned evil. Scarlett's mother used what little extra money they had to have Scarlett trained in sword fighting and archery. Soon after her 15th birthday, her mother was murdered by a single bandit. Scarlett fought him, and managed to drive him off. He swore that they would kill her as well, and so Scarlett fled. She moved from place to place in the huge expanse of forest, avoiding people at all costs. She trained herself with daggers, and mastered the bow she had brought with her. Up until now, Scarlett has lived by herself.❄
❄Basically, the plot will be that Scarlett is living in the woods like a wild child, and the group of rogues or bandits or whatever you want to call them finds her. Neither of them recognize eachother, so she joins their group and it goes from there. She soon finds the one that killed her mother (unintentionally) who just happens to be a possible love interest? I just thought this would be interesting, since this is one of my first normal human characters I've ever done.❄
❅Butterflies In Disguise❅ Michelle_by_emilysoto-d5lf1q8
❅Butterflies In Disguise❅ Michelle_by_emilysoto-d5l9qws
Ren
Ren
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down