Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate. Empty A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 am

*he looks around with his Devil Red eyes and Black colored body* A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate. Black_Dragon_TNT_by_el_grimlock

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate. Empty Re: A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate. Empty Re: A Dragon Named Death Ray Needs A Dark Mate.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Ray: he sniffed her and said "hello beautiful" he said Evily. (oh and he is Evil by the way)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

(I know)
I blush "good and how are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm

A yellow dragon flys in.She looks at royal amethyst.''Not you!''I wrestle her to the ground biting her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 pm

I breath green fire at you and get you off the slap you with my tail. "I was here first now leave!!" I say with smoke coming out of my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Ray: "ENOUGH!" He said furiously then he got in between the two of the, blocking them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm

I glare at the other female dragon "sorry I was just defending myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I fly over him and tackle her again.[she doesn't even know she's doing this.All she knows is that she's angry]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm

I push you off and turn to Death Ray "I'm not doing anything!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

You did!I growl.Her eyes are completely rolled back into her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

"What are you talking about I don't even know you." I say shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 pm

oh really.You remember Hoku?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

"Yes why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

You're looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 pm

(What? I thought Hoku was a boy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

[Nope.She's a girl.That's why she doesn't like you.You didn't even speak to her brother.You just ignored him.]
I finally come to my senses.''What happened?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm

(OHHHHHH!!!! OPPPPS you could have told me that lol you made me look like a door knob!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Ray: "huh, what is going on?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

My teeth are smeared with blood.''What happened?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

My teeth are smeared with blood.''What happened?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Ray: "I don`t know?" he said confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I look at RA.''Oh...Um....sorry.You know i don't like you but that never happened before.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Ray: he backed away and flew off not liking what she had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm

(since I didn't know Hoku was a girl I'll go back to dragon mountains and let's pretend this never happened..Okay with you?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum