Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid))

2 posters

Go down

I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Empty I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid))

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

Name: Kaelyn Lawson
Species: Human/Hybrid (werewolf/vampire) Witch
Human Appearance: Red hair, brown eyes, fair skin, athletically toned body
Hybrid Appearance: One yellow/orange eye, one red eye, fangs (as a wolf: fangs, yellow/orange eyes, grey fur, light spirals intertwined in fur) (as a vampire: same appearance as human form, but has red eyes and fangs)
Personality: keeps to herself, doesn't let others know she is in pain, protective of ones she loves
History: (possibly explained in topic)
Pictures:

(human form)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) I-coul10

(witch)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) The_so10

(changing to wolf)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Dark_s10

(wolf form)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Never_10

(hybrid eyes)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Choose10

(fangs)
I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Monste10
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Empty Re: I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid))

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

so what are you looking for in my reply?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid)) Empty Re: I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just beneath the Skin ... I must confess that I feel like a monster ((open, need a male hybrid))

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Umm probably just another hybrid except male of course. And I was thinking that they could have totally different personalities, making them like oil and water, but then they realize they do have a lot in common and have to come together to survive since they're the same kind
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum