Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mythical creature beware of the lavender tiger cub ( rated M for Tayssi )

Go down

mythical creature beware of the lavender tiger cub ( rated M for Tayssi ) Empty mythical creature beware of the lavender tiger cub ( rated M for Tayssi )

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

it was just another typical cloudy rainy day in Seattle. it was not pouring down rain but more of a light drizzle, the people on the streets walked on chattering away on their phones or to their companion acting as if it was just another ordinary day unfazed by the unknown world around them. everything seemed to just blend together, that is until as glimpse of light lavender hair and blue grey eyes on a petite porcelain frame wearing a over sized slouchy medium dark grey crew neck sweat shirt with black leggings and studded mocha brown boots, walked down the streets singing aloud to the song on her iphone.

" You can be the peanut butter to my jelly You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly You can be the captain And I can be your first mate You can be the chills that I feel on our first date You can be the hero And I can be your sidekick You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin' Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'" Logan was in her own world as she sang making her way down the streets of Seattle. she had originally grew up on the east coast but came over to the west coast for art school and decided just to live here when she finished. she wasn't your average girl, ever since she could remember she could see peoples true form, that is if they were mythical creatures. Logan was a hunter as well as a seer, but she only hunted down mythical creatures that seek to harm humans. she had received a tip that there was one such creature here in her city causing all sorts of problems.

she had been tailing this guy for a few blocks with out looking like she was. even though she was humming know she was focused on the guy a few steps in front of her. Logan could make out glimpses of his form as he walked. she touched her twin pistols that were tucked into the back of her leggings unknown to the world around her as a leather bag concealed them even more.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum