Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire After Dark (R, →)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Desire After Dark (R, →) Empty Desire After Dark (R, →)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

I got out of my beast of a truck that was three feet off of the ground, black with blue lines from the hood up. I was wearing a tank top and blue jeans that made my ass look good. I had big muscles that were natural as I worked out. I walked into the bar and got a drink from Jimmy, I sat down and took a long drink from the bottle.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l5D6k0dknuQ/T-oaHU2QFyI/AAAAAAAAAm4/wlkQ3Bwo9Cs/s1600/Muscular-guy-muscular-muscle_large.jpg

Back to top Go down

Desire After Dark (R, →) Empty Re: Desire After Dark (R, →)

Post by → Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Desire After Dark (R, →) Beach-body-boy-guys-hot-Favim.com-416706_large

Jacob waited for a red light to cross the road. Just at the corner of his eye he could see the bright flashing rays of green flickering off his blue eyes. Smirking he jogged across, shoving his firm hands int his pockets before making his way to the bar. Thanking a man that held it open for him as he strolled in, glancing around once before making his way towards a bartender. His muscles ached from the work out he had just came from, his body masked with little droppings of sweat that clung to his chest but didn't bother to wipe it off. Tipping his head when the chick behind the counter return with his drink, he rotated around to catch a glimpse of a rather attractive male across the way. Not trying to be rude he looked away, taking a long drag of his alcoholic beverage.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 pm

I saw a young hot guy starring at me in the corner of my eye,"You like what you see?" I asked smiling my handsome smile. I was a retired cop. I took another drink still smiling, he was a little young for me but why not? I thought to myself as I got up, I headed for the dance floor. I kept my eyes on the young stud as I took to the groove of the music

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Jacob watched the dude, smirking at his words he drank the rest if his drink before making his way to the dance floor.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

I bit my lip as I motioned for him to come closer as I tightened my jaw. I looked at his packages before whistling, I liked a man that's fit. I smiled softly to him as I let my hips go forward letting my dick get bigger

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Jacob chuckled, examining his moves and body modifications. he grinned devilishly, motioning his way other he dipped his head. " Names Jacob. Who are you?" Jacob wasn't much of a flirtatious type, and with him being bi it was quite intimidating for him since he liked both sex.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"Sam." I said. I knew his type, I liked guys that went for what they wanted be that for their life or for sex. I did a slower dance as he didn't look that interested in me, but that was okay. I probably intimidated him for my build as I had to be fit for the police department,"Do I not spark your interest?" I asked smirking as I walked off of the dance floor

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Jacob smirked, now biting his lip he stepped forward to grasp Sam's wrist and jerked him back towards him. " Never said that, now did I?" Jacob said smoothly.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 pm

"You didn't look that interested. Your Bi aren't you?" I asked looking at him and slid my hand from his as I don't like getting close to a person as I'd just get hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Jacob looked at him for a short moment then nodded, " Yeah and?" He said, eye brows creasing to connect.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

"I go for just gays." I said heading for the door of the bar. I headed for my truck giving him the opportunity to stop me.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Jacob let him go, tempted to run go after him and he did. He made a quick motion and he was in front of the dude. Blocking his path, he sighed. " Really? Your gonna dis me like that?" He tried to act as calm as he possibly could, you never know Jacob may actually come to like thia guy.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

"Take it how you like." i said flaring my nostrils as I pressed him against my truck and kissed him before going around to get in my truck

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Jacob was stunned for a moment, returning the kiss he stepped away from his truck. Watching as he got into the truck, shoving his hands into his pockets and slowly backing up.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:00 pm

I gave him my number,"Come to my office." I said smirking as I drove off, I had written my address on the back so he'd come over. I let my truck squeal showing off

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Jacob took his number, smiling at what he said. Though sensing he was a cop, a soft grumble came from him. " Oh I have problems with cops." He rotated to walk back into the bar. Thinking if he should ditch the guy or go see him, he decided to go.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I got out of my truck and got into my shorts that I slept in and no shirt. I was eating my dinner and watching sports, I was horny and wanted sex but I'd just have to ask one of my friends later tonight if Jacob didn't come over

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Jacob walked down the road, looking down at the address number. He found his way around and knocked on the door. Stepping back aome he waited for an answer.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 am

I opened the door,"How may I help you?" I said before turning my head to actually see the guy. "Oh hey." I said smiling as I rubbed my stomach, I leaned a hand against the frame of the door

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 am

Jacob smiled some, " Hey." Was all he said, looking past him into his house that he coule barely see inside. " Mind if I come in?" He asked, casting his gaze back to the guy again.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:41 pm

I moved out of the way,"I suppose." I said talking in slightly waiting to shut the door,"What do you need?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Jacob stepped in cautiously, after he was fully in he faced the guy, whom he forgot the name of. " Nothing."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 am

"Then why are you here?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu May 02, 2013 6:58 pm

" Just dropping by." Jacob said calmly, glancing out at him. His pecks moving as he shoved his hands into his front pockets.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:00 pm

"You want sex or something?" I asked putting an arm in front of his path and looking to him as I moved my pecs with my command as my dick started to harden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum