Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved)

Go down

Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved) Empty Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved)

Post by ℓonesomє Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 am

Kasia slung her pack over her shoulder, walking away from the group behind her. She huffed in exasperation. Her loyalty had been stretched to the limit, and Kasia had finally managed to cut all ties to the traitors behind her. Her dark brown eyes were clouded with anger. She grated her teeth, glaring down at her black converse shoes and readjusting her bag's posistion on her shoulder. A car flashed by, spraying water up onto her. "You've gotta be freaking kidding me!?" Kasia hissed, wiping the mucky brown water off her face and flicking it to the ground. She looked down at her bag. It wasn't all that dirty, but the chibi kitten had water dripping down from its head. Slumping her shoulders, Kasia redirected her path to the forest. At least there weren't any assholes there. She turned, going between two old houses that stood in front of the forest. Before she could register what had happened, Kasia was on the ground, her knee and elbows stinging. "Oh bloody hell!" She yelled, slamming her fist into the ground and sat up. Retying the shoe lace that had tripped her, Kasia examined the new hole in her dark blue skinny jeans. Blinking her eyes rapidly to keep the tears of frustration back, the girl stood, and continued on her way.

It seemed like forever before the forest enveloped her, and all the built up worry and hurt just seemed to melt away. Whispering to herself, Kasia followed a worn trail. She followed it until it wasn't a trail anymore, and there weren't anymore signs of human pollution. Thorns and other sharp little branches tugged at her jeans, but Kasia kept going, moving not so gracefully through the underbrush.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved) Empty Re: Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved)

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 6:38 pm

I leaned against a tree, trying to keep my cool. My face was red with rage, and my hands were shoved in my pockets. My black leather jacket was scraping the tree, and making an annoying noise. I turned around and punched the tree. I cussed, and shook out my hand. Fricken tree broke my knuckles... I stomped away, and let out a string of cusses. Uhhh, why did I get in that stupid fight. Now my girl was gone, and my best friend. I stood, and lit a cigarette. Taking a long drag on it, I turned when I heard a noise. A young girl, easily two or three years younger than me, was walking toward me. I leaned against the tree, and slicked my hair back. Maybe I could have a little fun with her. "Hey.." I said nodding toward her. I shook the ash off my cigarette, and grinned. I liked my grin, it drew the girls in. My blue jeans fell a little long, and were rolled up. My blue eyes staring at the girl.

Keep Me In The Know (M) (Reserved) Danny
(Short?!?!?! Hell, sorry mines so short...)

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Kasia jumped when she heard a 'Hey', and raised an eye brow when she saw the man. Rolling her eyes, she stopped, looking him over and wondering what the hell he was doing out here. Kasia noted the cigarette, and crossed her arms over her chest. "You'll be dead in twenty years if you keep that habit up. Not to mention burn down the entire forest while you're at it." Her Welsh accent became more apparent as she spoke. She knew exactly what she was doing out here. Running. Just for a little while and she didn't need to be bothered. Kasia continued stomping by, nearly tripping as she tried to move quickly. "Freaking bag of wank..." She hissed to herself, pushing branches aside and yelping when one flew back and whipped her across the face. "Oh isn't that just fucking perfect?" She put a hand up to the red mark, and glared back at the man as if it were his fault.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 pm

I Shrugged at her little comments. "Well, I guess thats my choice." I smiled as she stomped by, and went to smack her butt. Though I decided against it. I laughed at the branch whipped her in the face. "What you staring at me for?" I went over to the branch and held it out of her way,"Kinda like cussing, don't you?" I asked her. I winked, and went to walk along side her. I lit another cigarette, and offered her one. I figured it'd make her mad, and I smiled at the thought. I bumped her playfully,"What's your name?" She had a cool accent, that I found turned me on. I pulled down my shades as the sun hit my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sat May 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Kasia rolled her eyes as he responded. "Bloody plonker..." She muttered, and tried her best to keep her distance as he joined her. "Well, I guess that's my choice." She mimicked him as he commented on her cursing. Her eyes widened slightly as he offered the cigarette, and rolled her eyes again. "If I did smoke, I wouldn't use that poxy type." Kasia shot him a hard glare, and pushed his hand away harshly. "Kasia. And I thought I'd let you know, I do happen to have some pepper spray in my bag and unless you stay out of my bubble, I'm going to feel very inclined to stick it up your arse." Brushing her curly brown hair out of her eyes, Kasia sent another glare his way.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 pm

He held his hands up, as If he had done nothing,"Okay sorry. And I'm Soda, by the way." He replied. He was expecting her to laugh at his name. He walked a little away from her when she threatened him. "K, Geez. No need to go get preppy on me." I continued to walk beside her, ignoring her glares. I put out the last cigarette, and glanced at the pack. They were Camals, and were pretty good. I shoved one more at her, and smiled. I smiled that devilish smile because I knew it could melt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Kasia snorted. He had to be toying with her now. "Is your little brother Fizz? Or maybe Carbonation." She muttered, and glanced behind her. Abruptly, she spun on her heel, and started walking the other way. "I'll be as preppy as I like." Kasia ignored his smile the best she could, and pushed the branches away from her face, hoping one would catch him square in the face. "Don't you have some sorta gang to get back to? A precious motorcycle?" Kasia wasn't shy about being a bitch.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 pm

I laughed at her comments,"No my little bro's name is Dally." I followed her, knowing it annoyed her. I shook my head at her questions,"No... The gangs out a town, and my Harley s in the shop." I Looked at her body, and smiled. Boy, did she have a body. I started humming my favorite song, Hurt so Good. I thought of being like the guy the song talked about. Hanging around strippers, and having more than one bike. I put my hands in my jean's pockets. I danced around to my humming, pretending it was really good.
(Yah I'm going like all 50s on ya. I read this book called the Outsiders, and now I'm in love with this style.

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sun May 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Kasia clenched her hands into fists, her knuckles turning white. "You should probably be checking up on it then." The two old houses came into view, along with the rubbish that came along with humans. She glanced back at him, and tilted her head. "What kind of crap have you been smoking?" Kasia huffed, and sighed in relief when she was between the two old buildings. Her irritation was strong, and she didn't really know why. But her snappy attitude was just so easily brought out, and this guy following her wasn't helping. "So, Cola, are you done following me now?"
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:29 pm

I shrugged,"I don't really know. Just the usual crap." I said smiling. I continued to dance around, and followed her between the buildings. There I leaned against a one of them,"It's Soda. My full names Sodapop, not Cola. And I don't know, I'm pretty bored right now." I pulled up my shades, and lit another cigarette. I took a long drag on it, and coughed. "Ehh, so what were you doing out there?" I asked gesturing toward the woods. I ground my boot in the dirt, and pulled up my pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Kasia turned her head towards him, giving him a dull look. "No.. fucking... duh. No offense, dude, but what drug was your momma on when she named ya? I had a hamster named Sodapop once." She bit her tongue as soon as the words escaped. The rudeness hadn't really been intentional, but Kasia wasn't about to apologize. "My friends," She made air quotes with her fingers at the word 'friends' "pissed me off. So I thought a walk in the forest would help. But I guess I was wrong, again!" Kasia ground her teeth, refusing to make eye contact with him.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

My face grew red as she spoke about my mom. I growled in rage, and stuck a finger in her face. "Hey! You can talk about me, but you mention my mother, and I'll rip you apart." I yelled. I suck my hands in pockets, and paced around. Get hold of yourself, she didn't mean it... I punched the brick wall, and forgot about my knuckles. "Oh shit!" I yelled, grabbing my hand. I waved it about a bit, and then sucked in a deep breath. I listened to her little story. "Well, my friends, not my gang, but my friends. They pissed me off, so I stormed out." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Tue May 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Kasia crossed her arms over her chest as he yelled, and raised an eye brow when he finished. She put out her bottom lip in a fake pouty face. "Aww, big guy trying to act all tough.." A chuckle escaped her when he punched the wall. "The wall never did anything to you." It was a struggle just to keep her own temper down. "Look, if you didn't want to deal with me, and my current bitchiness, then leave. Okay? Leave. It wouldn't bother me a bit if you just walked away."
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:21 pm

I looked at her, my eyes lit in rage. "Maybe you should just leave..." I replied. I huffed and lit another cigarette. I was addicted to the things. I looked at the sun, it was starting to get hot out. I hefted off my leather jacket. Beneath it was a black top. It was sleeveless, and showed my two tattoes. One was a cute girl, and the other had my mothers name, rest in peace written below it. She had been jumped, raped, and killed. That's the only reason I had been so touchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum