Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ღM e r c i l e s sღ Remake of Layla's Bio.

Go down

ღM e r c i l e s sღ Remake of Layla's Bio. Empty ღM e r c i l e s sღ Remake of Layla's Bio.

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Name
Layla
Appearance
Beautiful fae with aqua blue eyes that look like a dark shade of mexican water. Her coat is soft, and a mixture of colors such as dark brown, black, white, and a bit of grey. Her fur is mostly a dark brown, but on her face, down her chest and belly, and on her legs/paws is white and light gray. Her back is tinted with black, and she has two feathers pierced into her left ear. Her teeth are sharp, as well as her claws. Layla is muscular, and stands at about 5'3.
Personality
Layla is a highly skilled fae. She is strong and brave, and normally outwits her opponents. Layla is fast, and quite skilled in fighting. She has a spiteful and terrifying personality, to the point where she could scare almost any brute away. Layla has never really liked the word 'Love' and doesn't tend on using it, although she loves her friends more than anyone. Her best friend is Kaitlyn. Anyway, back to Layla. She has never lost a single battle, for her strength, speed, and assassin like skills are high up there. Never try to piss her off, because she'll either seriously hurt you, or say things that will make you sad, and scared for life.
History
Layla was teased and shoved around by other wolves in her pack as a young pup. But her father, also her mentor Durnal, had tought her every fighting move ever to be tought. Layla already knew half of them before she was mentored. Layla was trained hard, but well. Her father was proud of Layla. Layla had a personality that was soon enough to scare away any pup in her pack. Layla often got in fights, but normally dominated them with her skills. Layla looked up to her brother Dakota, whom was identical to her father. Layla was also abused by others in her pack, and treated like crap by her "mate" Denahi.
Parents
Alpha Durnal, and Alpha Pelican.
Siblings
Dakota, Genocide, Braekon, and Bliss.
Pack
Storm Pack.
Rank
As a pup she was Alpha's Daughter. As a full grown wolf she turned out to be an Alpha, but then became a Loner.
Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VM-PzHr9M5Y
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum