Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitch -Database- (WIP)

Go down

Glitch -Database- (WIP) Empty Glitch -Database- (WIP)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue May 14, 2013 2:58 pm

(Still a WIP, I hope I'm allowed made up species?)
Ollie 'Glitch' Rhodes
"Well.. My friends call me Glitch..?"
"I'm 14, turning 15 in a few months."
"Well, I would think I'm a boy by now. -.-"
"I'm a Timlous. Subspecies: Moreyean. Yeah, you're probably thinking what in the floof is that?"
A Timlous is a human sized creature, that is similar looking to a canine. Yet recent DNA results show know proof that they're not related. They have a canine like head, with large ears which are coloured a certain colour, and have a human like body; human postue, human-like hands (With fur) and they also happen to wear clothing. They have quite large feet, which according t the species, are most often shoed. A Timlous will also have a sreen-like plate on the left chest area, this is very important to them. It will have a bar at the bottom showing the stats of the Timlous, and if this is taken off, smashed or disconnected, then their heart will fail on them, causing them to, well, die. There are 4 known sub-species of Timlous; The Lupoc, being the commonest City type Timlous, The Renlon - The Polar Timlous, The Yearden - The Forest Timlous, and Moreyeans, being the rarest - Desert Timlous. Each of these will have different characteristics.
"I live in a small, tatty workshop. I'm a mechanic. I fix things."
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum