Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ranch(M)(OctavianKirin)

Go down

The Ranch(M)(OctavianKirin) Empty The Ranch(M)(OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Dave rode the mustang out to the cattle. He slowed the horse down as they started to go down a hill. He leaned back in the saddle, and pulled at the snaffle. The horse instantly slowed down. He saw the cattle on the horizon, and undid his rope.

Back to top Go down

The Ranch(M)(OctavianKirin) Empty Re: The Ranch(M)(OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Lizzy was the average teenage girl,only with a little more adventure pulsing through her veins. She sat down on her bulky horse,a thoroughbred mare with a blanket Appaloosa coating. She fixed her cowboy hat,long blonde hair resting against her saddle. She was watching from far away the cattle drive. She wondered whether to steal a wild bull from there,not noticing there was someone here too. She kicked her mares side,leaning forward as she charges into the scene.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 5:57 pm

I watched and saw a young girl ride in, I quickly rode over to her,"What are you doing here? No one is supposed to be here, but us." He said gesturing to the men rounding up the cattle,"Who are you anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:02 pm

She then noticed the many men rounding the cattle. Her mare slide to a halt,bouncing slightly in her step. She bowed her head to the guy,growling to herself. "Came here to watch. My father owns the Dellie Ranch a few miles from here." She points toward the north,where the cattle were heading before.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:06 pm

I nodded,"Oh, well be sure to stay out of the way. These cattle are spooky enough." I said gruffly. I went and chased a calf back into the hear. I was younger than I looked, but I was well and I had earned my wisdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:11 pm

She grinned,seeing a few cattle trying to stray. She couldn't take just waiting! She rushed right into danger,although staying wide abs far from the cattle. They herded back into their own group,bucking and threatening her mare. She traveled along the sides,looking around for any starts.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 am

I saw the girl rush after the cattle, and I rode along side her,"We can take care of this... you don't need to help." I said. My gelding bit at her mare, annoyed. My gelding always got annoyed with mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 pm

She tightened the reins,her mare flinging back. She landed with a loud thump,taking a nice chomp on the gelding's ankle before snaking around him. She laughed,pulling her back and looking at him. "Sorry about my mare." She patted her neck.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

My gelding kicked into the mare's chest. I pulled him in circles. "You really need to go, miss." I said as I was getting distracted. A cow and calf rushed past me, and I spurred the horse forward. I cut the pair back, and pushed them into the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 pm

"I'm afraid I can't do that. If a cattle starts its my civic duty as a state ranger to help." She smirked,tipping her hat to him. She only joined a year ago,seeming rather young and wild to even be assigned such a high rank. Her mare bucked at the stallion,having to pull her back abs trot in a wide circle
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum