Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]

Go down

When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  Empty When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm

When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  Tumblr_mdjr5cOoku1qmpgy8o1_500_largeWhen real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  F3cca56f469283937763c0e439365c20
When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  Create.php?text=Brooke%20Mazie%20&name=SatisfactionWhen real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  Create.php?text=Luke%20Mazie%20&name=annifont

Brooke sighed as her alarm clock went off groaning softly she hit it smiling slightly as the noise stopped. She got up kinda glad there were two bathrooms in the house she sighed looking in to the mirror brushing her hair until she was satisfied she brushed her teeth walking back in to her room putting on black skinny jeans and a gray over sized sweater and a gray beanie that shown her gray eyes well. "Luke! Are you almost ready I don't wanna be late to school" Brooke shouts to her brother who happened to be downstairs. "Yeah I'm ready" Luke called leaving out the door. "Okay bye mom!" Brooke says closing the door behind her getting in the car putting the key in the ignition starting it pulling out the driveway the music blaring "Hey can you Just let me out here I had some people I needed to meet" Luke says opening the door as the car stopped "Okay bye" Brooke says pulling closer to the school everything was different now them both in high school things were riskier keeping their secret. Brooke parked the car getting out grabbing her stuff walking in to the school "Hey Brooke" few different people say as she walked down the hall going straight to class Brooke knew everyone I mean she wasn't exactly Miss Popular but she was friends with everyone she sat in the middle of the class a few guys sitting next to her but there was one seat right next to her no one seemed to want to sit there unlike her last few years that was the first seat taken except this year she sighed as class began.Luke laughed softly walking with his friends to class "Dude your sisters hot" One of his friends said Luke shot a glare at him "Admit it if she wasn't your sister you'd say the same thing" Luke just smiled waving at a few people that he knew Luke was like his sister but more full of himself he knew everyone even the people few grades older than him yes he was known as Brooke's little brother for years until now that was he was now just Luke he already had kids older than him crushing on him. They walked to class Luke sat down in the back where he basically always liked to sit a few girls surrounded him siting down and a few of his friends sitting down grinning back at him at all the attention he was getting.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]  Empty Re: When real life hits and your secret comes out [R]

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Bump Anyone want to join
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down