Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no ordinary girl

Go down

I'm no ordinary girl  Empty I'm no ordinary girl

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 am

*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*
I'm no ordinary girl  Create.php?text=Jazmine%3C3&name=Satisfaction

Name
"The names Jazmine"
"I'm 16"
"I'm just not going to even answer this one"
Hair Color
"Well my hair is a mixture of blonde and brown"
Eye Color
"My Eyes are blue"
Siblings
"I have a little sister"
Crush
"I don't really have one"
Personality
"Well I'm an honest down to earth girl but I'm really not normal you ever met a girl with powers?
I was kinda born with them along with my family I'm not like superwoman or anything but I can move water
I can generate fire in my hand I can move earth and wind so I'm pretty much a bender of sorts except I'm one of those
special people who can bend everything. So yeah I'm quite outgoing other than the whole secret bending thing I still go to school
like a normal teenager I'm quite flexible too well I'm in dance and I do gymnastics and currently single. So I think that's about it.
History
"Well like I said I was born with powers both my parents are benders but my mom's a water bender and my dad an earth bender
I'm not quite sure how I ended up able to do all four bending types because usually when benders have kids their kids are usually only
able to do one of those or at the most two of the bending types because my sister is a water and fire bender although she's still training I'm
quite different some say I'm special made to save the world along with a few other kids like me but I don't know and If I do ever have to save the
world I'm quite ready so yeah that's enough about me"

[/center]
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down