Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest of Glory (M)

Go down

The Forest of Glory (M) Empty The Forest of Glory (M)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Glory was off on her own again, no herd ever had her for over a month before she would disappear and move. Of course, no one challenged her. She had her size and she had her strength on her side, most of the time she was feared. She had wandered in the woods, her shortened, choppy mane falling all over the place and her brilliant white feathers were dragging against the ground as she walked. Every time her hoof beats hit the ground, they made a thud. She had disappeared from her current herd because she was in heat and Glory knew all too well. The stallion was following her around and Glory didn't like it at all. She needed time a lone. She kept her shorter tail flat and she was tense and was jumping at everything little sound, even if a simple bird. She tried to keep low profile but when you were a Clydesdale, that was hard, massive hoof prints and one of the biggest horses around, you were basically screwed and Glory knew she was screwed and she had nothing to do but to keep trying to hide.

(Boredom strikes again, that means new characters.)

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Glory (M) Empty Re: The Forest of Glory (M)

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 pm

King lifted his head into the air, lifting his lip, seducing the sweet aroma of a mare in heat. He got ancy, and started trotting towards the scent.

http://www.spencefarms1.com/images/KING-Left-walk07-20-09-035-.jpg
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 am

Glory lifted her head into the air and her ears pricked forward, she could hear the trot of a horse, and a big one at that. Her nostrils flared as she could smell the scent that she always remember, stallion. Her ears went flat and she backed up, her massive hoofs making great thuds as she slowly backed away, hopefully into the shadows. She neighed, trying to let the stallion know, that she was not at all pleased by his presence.

Last edited by Storyweaver on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 pm

(two things, one I don't think a horse can growl. Smile . second, should he force her?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 am

(Oh yeah. I'll edit that XD I was thinking wolves XD Yeah, that would be fine if he forced her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 am

(okay then. If that is what you want)

King approached the mare in heat. He was comparable in size to her, so he would not have a problem mounting her or controlling her. "well hello" He said with a chuckle. A lone mare in heat was a vulnerable as a lobster without a shell. He walked slowly towards her. He knew she had no chance with no other stallion to protect her. If she did not let him breed with her at first, that would be fine. King was strategic about his way with mares. He wouldn't mate with them in the beginning because most mares wouldn't want to. He would follow the mare and wait until they are in high heat and are asking for him instead. If another bachelor stallion came along before then, King would no doubtedly win.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:44 pm

"What do you want?" Glory asked and her ears flipped forward for a split second, rather curious, but that was in her nature. Sometimes she was a bit too curious which had gotten her into trouble several times. She looked at the stallion, she was around her size, which from what she had seen, no other horse was really as big as her. She stomped her hoof to get a fly and took a few, cautious steps closer. All she basically wanted to know was why he was here, nothing else and after that, she would be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:34 pm

"I thought you could use some company when I saw you out here all alone" King said as he lowered his head to graze next to her. He swished his tail nonchalantly and was not aggressive towards her. If another bachelor stallion came, or he sensed one nearby, then King would get aggressive.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Glory flicked one of her ears forward in disbelief and said, " No one ever does that, like ever. Their most of the time scared I'll trample them or something." She looked at the stallion for a moment and then said, "I never asked, what's your name? I'm Glory." She wasn't exactly sure what to think of this stallion but she tried to be polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:24 pm

"I'm King" He said lifting his head to look at her. She was a stunning mare. He then moved towards her and started to groom her withers. King was gaining her trust so she would be willing for him to follow her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum