Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Stallions

Go down

My New Stallions Empty My New Stallions

Post by Tayssi Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 am

Name: Royale
Breed: Andalusian x
Looks: Grey stallion with black stockings and mane. Two white socks on back legs and a small white strip on front right leg just above the hoof.
Height: 15.2HH
Personality: A very regal and proud stallion, Royale is very firm about not harming a mare. However, he can be rather violent towards other stallions depending on what they are like towards mares. He may be untrusting at times, depending on your attitude towards him. He's a gentle soul with a strike of fire inside of him. Preferring not to fight if he doesn't need to, Royale will back down if he needs to, unless he is protecting someone.
History: Royale had been raised in a herd of a chestnut stallion, Regae, who wasn't actually his sire and 3 mares, a small silver grey mare named Hailey, who was his dam. He had been told stories of a dapple grey stallion named Stayn often and how he had conquered a number of herds, fending of multiple stallions and having a herd of 23 mares and claiming a territory of a whole mountain. He was a legendary stallion who was loved by mares and respected by stallions. And Stayn had been Royale's father. Until he was tranquilised and taken somewhere. Royale grew up respecting his father likes any other stallions and colts who had heard of him and when he grew up and became 2, he went off on his own and when he was 4, he created a herd. It consisted of 5 mares. However, much like his father, Royale was tranquilised and taken to a ranch. He was auctioned off when he was 5 and he was sold quickly. Taken to another ranch, he met a dapple grey stallion who called himself Nyats and told him many stories of when he was a wild stallion. He stayed as a pure breeding stallion in a paddock, never touched by humans, next to Nyats' paddock. Royale would often listen to his stories with much interest and only when he was almost 7 and Nyats told him the same story that his dam had told him that he realised that Nyats was really Stayn, his sire. But it was too late to do anything. That night, a fire was started and Royale fled and Nyats - or Stayn - made sure he went a seperate way to the younger stallion. Still, Royale ran. knowing that one day he would meet his sire again. But before that, he would create another herd.
Other:
Picture:
My New Stallions Horse-photos-10

Name: Cowboy
Breed: Saddlebred
Looks: Golden palomino with white stockings and a white face. He's got brillant blue eyes.
Height: 15HH
Personality: Cowboy is a funloving, freelancing stallion who isn't looking to settle down with anyone. Just wanting to wander and have fun, Cowboy had met many different horses and other creatures and befriended most of them. He's easy going and the type of guy anyone just loves hagng around. Not really a serious trooper, Cowboy will just laugh at you if you try to be serious with him. There is barely anything in which he will take seriously. But if he does, watch out as it's not very often that he will. It's very rare and most of he time, no one will ever see that side of him.
History: Nothing major. Cowboy grew up with only his dam, a palomino saddlebred like him, named Julia, who had managed to escape the humans after years of breeding. His sire was a dark palomino saddlebred named Graze. Cowboy learnt fairly quickly there were no qualities in his sire which he found fascinating. He was a dressage stallion and nothing more. Never wild. Cowby soon let thoughts of his sire fade into nothing and focused on learning everything he could about the wild. He loved it. Though his blood was with the humans, his spirit was in the wild. He loved it. He learnt a lot and seprated from his dam when he wa 2 as he was very reluctant to leave her all alone. But she made him leave, saying she would be fine.
Other:
Picture:
My New Stallions CheyenneGold
My New Stallions Cheyenne
My New Stallions CheyenneGold
My New Stallions Synergy0-copy
My New Stallions IMG_2636
My New Stallions _MG_6079
My New Stallions 3
My New Stallions IMG_2950
My New Stallions IMG_3067
My New Stallions 4

Name: Tassen
Breed: Mustang
Looks: Gorgeous buckskin stallion with white blaze and two coronets on back legs.
Height: 14.2HH
Personality: Though lacking in height, Tassen makes up for in spirit. He's an energetic young fella with energy to burn. Always willing to stand up for a mate and being surpisingly strong for a stallion with such a small stature, Tassen will blow you away. He never gives in despite what the risks may be and he's more than willing to lay down his life to protect a loved one. Though never without a bit of an attitude like many his age. He has a nasty habit of getting on the bad side of many horses.
History: Raised by a surrogate mother, Tassen never met his dam. But he doesn't really mind. Raised in a small herd of a stallion and 2 mares, Tassen had a pretty simple, easy going life. Until he became a year old and the young colt left to seek out some adventures of his own.
Other:
Picture:
My New Stallions L

WIP

Name: Jazza 
Breed: Mustang
Looks: Charming bay with a star
Height: 15.0HH
Personality:
History:
Other:
Picture: