Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld (R)

Go down

Underworld (R) Empty Underworld (R)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Its been centuries,close to forever since I had walked outside of my cell. What am I? I'm a werewolf,nothing more nothing less. I live in this Vampire's kingdom,locked away and only used for work or population. I only have this diary to use,given as a gift for my many years of service. My name.. They call me Yuna,or sometimes number six. I just hope I will be rid of this curse soon..

I drag my feet,a choke collar dug deep into my throat. They stand on both sides of me,holding a leash to me. I wear nothing more then half a top,and ruined shorts. Golden locks flow down my body,haven't had a trim in years. My eyes are a perfect purple,skin smooth just like my werewolf fur. I look around as they lead me down thin walk ways,suddenly remembering where I was going. It was toward the king's room,the room where he lashed and beat skulls in,drank blood and killed my family! I tried to stop,but only letting the spikes poke five holes into the corner of my neck. I kept moving along,dropping to my knees in a bow before him,blood pouring out my neck. I kept silent,wishing to never speak in his presence.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Underworld (R) Empty Re: Underworld (R)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Bump
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player