Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I had about five pitbulls, they even had their own room which was pretty big. I had bars on the windows that were to small for a zombie to get their hands so we could have the window's down. I had special bars in the front so if I hit any won't do any damage. I was hauling a lot. I had a machete between the driver's seat and passenger. I had lights on the top of my truck. I shown my brights so I could see for survivors, I was looking for other people.

Guy: http://www.alegoo.com/images01/tattoos/tattoos-for-men/tattoos-for-men-2.jpg

Truck: http://www.pisd.net/pisd/hs/students/harkins/truck3.jpg

Camper: http://images04.olx.com/ui/11/07/40/1307143017_212420740_1-Pictures-of--HEARTLAND-BIGHORN-3670RL-SAVE-HUGE-.jpg

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I sped up and turned around her blocking the Zombies,"Hurry." I said unlocking the door and letting her in, I shoved my two pits in the back seat and shut the gate so they didn't attack the German Shepard. When she was in I sped off crushing zombies as I ran them over,"Your lucky I was coming this way or you might have been a goner." I said handing her a water. I gave the door a bowl of dog food and water as I had built it in the console of the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 pm

I hesitated a moment, before I jumped into the truck. When I did I quickly called for my dog to jump in to. I watched the Pitt Bulls warily, and took the water. I drank it eagerly, and let my dog eat and drink. Then I turned to the guy,"Thanks! I'm Nickey, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

"James, don't worry about my dogs, unless they can chew through steel they can't get to you and your dog. I soon parked in a deserted highway, no cars or anything. "You look like your tired. I have a spare bedroom." I said getting out after I parked and turned the truck off. I let the dogs out the back door. I put short leashes off so I could control them since there's a dog they didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 pm

I nodded, and watched the guy,"Nice to meet you. Especially nice right now. You found anyone else thats... well, that's still human?" I got out, watching every shadow, and walked over to his side. My dog, Zayna, whined nervously. I patted her, and continued to watch the shadows. I had swore I had seen one move. And my eyes were now fixed on the shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm

I saw it too, I let loose my five pits and they went tarry after the thing that was out there. I had found a cure for dogs for the disease but nothing else. I soon heard snarling, growling, and barking. "Zane, Duke, Sarah, Emma, Megan! Get back here!" I said as I saw them dragging the zombie. I had taught them to sever the spinal cord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I watched as the dogs raced over to the shadow, and my suspicions had been correct. A zombie now lay paralyzed or dead. i wasn't sure which one. I looked at the dogs, and called for Zayna, but it was to late. She had already started attacking one. "Shit!" I yelled. I ran over, and pulled her away. "Bad girl, very bad girl!" I looked at James. "I'm sorry! She just really protective..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Emma
I snarled and started attacking the German Shepard. Before I had been rescued I had been a fighting pit for all the scars. I snarled and growled as I tore at the female. Showing her I was the top dog. I got kicked and hit on the muzzle. I yelped surprised and ran to my pups.

James
"Bad girl! You know better than that." I said grabbing her by the scruff and putting her in the kennel that was bit in the bed of my truck. That's where I usually keep them, it was even air conditioned for them in the summer. I put the other dogs in their kennels,"Sorry." i said. I got a syringe and soon pushed the thing down injecting the German Shepard with the serum into her blood stream. It would keep her from turning if a zombie bit her. I heard her growling,"Don't even think about it." I said to her as I let her go after wards. I soon opened the door and waited for her and her dog to go in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Zayna
I growled at the man as he jabbed a needle into me. The only reason I didn't bite him was because of how my owner had spoken to me. I was now sad.

Nickey
I held her still, and frowned as he injected her. I followed him cautiously, and let Zayna grow first. I walked in and marveled at how nice it was. "Wow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

I saw the way she looked at me,"It keeps her from being a zombie dog." I said looking at her ass and bit my lip. I wanted to grab her ass but I didn't act on it. I haven't had pussy in a while but I could wait for her hormones to search my dick out. "Your room is on the ride side going down the hall." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 pm

I looked at my surroundings suspiciously, noting the quickest way out. I also noted the greatest advantage point, if I got in a fight. I could feel him staring after me, and bit my lip. I walked into the room he had pointed out, and collapsed onto the bed. Zayna hopped up beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm

If she wanted to leave she could but if she did well she'd be on her own. I went to my bed and passed out, I had my shirt off showing off my tattoo's. I slept good, the doors were locked so zombies didn't come in and every window had bars on them so if zombies broke them they couldn't get in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I checked out my room, and found it secure. I went to the other bedroom, and found him passed out. I bit my lip harder as I saw him with his shirt off. I walked away slowly, and back into my room. I stripped down to my bra and panties, then crawled into the bed. Zayna crawled next to me, whining. I rubbed her ears, and turned off the lights, feeling a little afraid of the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

I came into her room and kissed her,"I want you." I said giving her the opportunity to push me off if she didn't want me. I rubbed my dick against her pussy bumping my dick to her pussy as I let a hand go under her bra and rubbed at her nipples as I kissed her neck. I moved her panties out of the way as I shoved in gently and groaned so loud as she was so tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

I almost screamed as I heard something. I let it be though, and did scream when he got on top of me. "Oh my god!" I yelled, pushing him away as he pushed into me. I was still a virgin, and had planned on staying that way till I got married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:39 pm

"Sorry, when you came into my room I thought..Sorry." i said getting off of her and groaned sadly to have to pull out of her. I went to my room and shut the door locking it. I ran my fingers through my hair and punched the wall for being so stupid. I put on a shirt and left the camper, leaving her space. I let the dogs out and threw their favorite balls for the to get and bring back. I rubbed myself, still horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I breathed heavily, freaking out. I yurned the lights on as he left, and I sat up. Zayna was licking my face and whining. I hugged her, shivering with fright. I quickly pulled my panties back on, and put on the rest of my clothes. I pulled myself into a corner, crying a little.
(Gtg, for a bit...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Just when she came in my room I thought she wanted sex but I was so wrong. I came in with my dogs,"I really am sorry, when you came into my room I thought you wanted sex. If I had known you didn't want it, I wouldn't have gotten on top of you." I said as I had a sorry face on. I was so embarrassed. I went into my room with my dogs and laid down, face down as I shouted into the pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:16 pm

I looked up at him,"It... It's okay..." I murmured. Zayna growled at him, and I pulled her back. As he left, I later heard a muffled yell. I dropped my gaze to my feet, and thought about leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 pm

I fell asleep. She couldn't take anything of mine, especially my truck. I woke up about five am and started to get breakfast made. I had air conditioning, electricity, and I even had indoor plumbing by pushing a lever the stuff fell on the road behind you if you were driving. I gave the dogs food. I even gave her dog some food. I didn't say anything, hoping she didn't leave. It's been a while since I've had someone human to talk to,"Please don't go." i said at last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I woke up, when I heard him in the kitchen. I slowly got up, and walked in. I tried not to make eye contact, and basically ignored him. At his comment I looked up, surprised. "I don't think I will... We.... We just need to set boundaries..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

"I really am sorry. When you came into my room with your panties and bra I thought you were basically telling me you wanted sex. but I won't do it again." i said putting a plate in front of her. I soon left through the door not eating, not in the mood to eat. I sat on the hood of my truck with my dogs laying down in the road. I saw zombies coming from a long distance away and there was a lot of them. I talked to her through the walky and said to hold on. I got three of the dogs in the kennels and Duke and Megan in the passenger seat. I put the truck in gear and started to go the speed limit and hit zombies, it was mighty bumpy. I was headed for Texas since it was winter now and it was nice and hot in Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 pm

I looked at him, and nodded. I started to eat, but didn't have much of an appetite. I heard him through the walky talky he had left on the table. As the camper lurched forward, i fell from my seat, and grabbed where the table stuck into the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 pm

When we got where I wanted to go I stopped. I went into the camper,"If you ever do want sex, I'm here." I said just informing her. Because eventually she'll come to me for it.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum