Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoveOnHerArms's ideas and such (:

Go down

LoveOnHerArms's ideas and such (:  Empty LoveOnHerArms's ideas and such (:

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:11 pm

☆A little intro☆
Im Music, a twenty one year old that has to much imagination for one mind to handle. So look at my ideas, find one you like and send me a pm. I love longer posts, give me 500 words or more a post and I'll love you.
Please don't post here...Thanks.

♥Characters with ideas♥.

I normally make a character on the fly with each post but these guys are my babies; characters that I've thought over and out work into them. Some of them have a idea others don't.

Zombie Hunter
The year is 2020, nothing has really changed. Car's don't fly, people can't be zapped from one place to another, world peace and hunger is still a issue. The only thing that has changed in the world is a zombi apocalypse really happened, the one thing people never thought would happened happened. The out break happened so suddenly, no one was prepared for it,more zombies happened in that one singe outbreak then probably any other time. After that, the army is better at protecting people from zombies. Places that are unlivable and dangerous are marked off, called red zones. No one goes to those areas unless they had a death wish or a reason. The few people that did go into red zones, were stupid, rough around the edges, tough, most of the time adrenalin junkies and just plain out of their minds. They were a new breed of humans, putting their lives on the line. To salvage things out of the cities, towns and areas infested with zombies. Sometimes if the price was right they'd take a side job. Getting something personal for a person, something they didn't have time to grab before they were forced out of their home.  Who were these crazy people? Zombie Hunters.
The idea
Could go a couple different ways, my character could save your character from a red zone or she runs into him on another job, him being a zombie hunter himself.  This one isn't set it stone or anything. I'd love to talk details and such with someone.
Denver
Spoiler:

The Three Amigos Currently no idea or plot for them.
Spoiler:

Half-Blood Twins Currently no idea or plot for them.
Spoiler:

Guardian Angel
Zach is a unwilling guardian angle, that was forced to watch over a little girl when she was only five. He watched her grow up until she was either a late teens or in her early twenties. He finely decides to show himself to her. She freaks out and they fight like cats and dogs for a while before they finely start to get along and it slowly goes into romance.
Zack
Spoiler:

Runaway Cowgirl
Macy grew up in Stillwater Springs with her older brother on a ranch, she grew up in a loving home with her parents brother and her best friends Alice and Logan. During high school Macy and Logan started dating talked about getting married, dreams and everything between that. Once Macy turned eighteen and graduated she talked to Logan and left Stillwater Springs. Life wasn't very nice to her and now at 22 she was coming back home after her mom died and she just needed to come home. A almost four year old with her Macy tries to settle back on the ranch that she once loved, and face the town, her best friends and her family.
Macy
Spoiler:

Ranger
I really don't have much of a idea for her. It's pretty basic, Kalista is a ranger she roams around helping villages and killing or dealing with troublesome monsters. She could run into another ranger or is injuered and someone finds her. The setting with be fantasy times, so maybe the other character could be like a vampire(Non Sparkly!) werewolf,elf,shape shifter...It's endless.  
Kalista
Spoiler:

The Assassin
Have a couple ideas for this one. One is one a job she gets hit with a stray bullet, she does her best to ignore it while she gets out of the area until shes out of the city and finds herself in a little town or in the middle of no where, she ends up passing out either in a house she thinks is empty or in a old barn, someone finds her and instead of calling her in they take care of her until shes better.
Or she's asked to kill another assassin or someone comes after her, they fight but in the, end they end up working together.  
That or I'd love to hear your ideas (:
Alex
Spoiler:

Ideas
Romance
Most of my ideas are up for tweaking and nothing it set in stone, so if you want to add something or change something, tell me. I'd be more then happy to listen

Chemicals React
Spoiler:

Remind me how things used to be
Spoiler:

Rodeo Bum
Spoiler:

Killers
Spoiler:

Bloods thicker then water
Spoiler:

Coming back to Blue Lagoon
Spoiler: