Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`•

2 posters

Go down

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Empty •´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`•

Post by Wolfy Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Create.php?text=Ellie%20Terrenus&name=JandaRomantic
•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Ef66d88c-eb69-4bab-be1e-bfcf32594a93_zpsc3d38822

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Create.php?text=The%20Basics&name=JandaRomantic

Name: Ellie Terrenus 
Race:[Optional For Whatever Topic She Is In]
Birthplace: Unknown
Birth date: March 23rd.
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 119lbs
Eyes: Blue

Accent?: Slight Welsh Accent
Hair: Red 
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Body Type: Skinny. Hinting at hour glass

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Create.php?text=Of%20Mind%20And%20Spirit&name=JandaRomantic

Personality: Ellie is a bit more than your typical troublemaker. She's a notorious liar, and tends to be extremely secretive. Many of those she has met don't even know her real name, and some have taken to calling her "Trouble." She is always quick to think up some excuse or on the spot back story. It's hard to say when her temper will flare, but Ellie tends to lash out when she's in emotional distress. She's no stranger to drinking, and rather enjoys drowning her sadness in the alcohol . Depressing thoughts aside, on any good day, Ellie is sarcastic, and has an endless supply of witty remarks and innuendos for when she's feeling a bit flirty. Like any person, she does have a softer side, which is only revealed to those she truly cares about. 

History: She was born in a small village located in a forest far from any sort of kingdom or town. Her parents were both present, [and no, there was no fighting between the two,] and she had a younger brother. Naturally, an attack was set on the village in the middle of the night. Ellie was ordered to take her brother and run. Her father stayed behind to try and find his wife, and Ellie and her sibling fled. Somewhere along the way, she lost her grip on his hand. But she never noticed, and kept running until she found a place to hide. It was then she noticed her younger brother gone, and all orders aside, she set out to search for him. Ellie searched the wreckage of the village, found her father, dead, and her mother was nowhere to be seen, as well as her brother. Assuming both were dead, she left, and wandered until she was taken in.

Pet Peeves: Hypocrisy [more so the bad kind] brown nosing, people who blame anyone but themselves for their failure, laziness.

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Create.php?text=Other&name=JandaRomantic

Highest Stat[s]: Speed and Agility
Highest Proficiency: Close Combat and Healing
Combat Zone: Short-Mid Range

[Optional]
Primary Magic: Can shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, fruits and flowers, even moss and fungus.
Secondary Magic: Can manipulate inanimate objects of the Earth, such as rocks

Weapons: Dagger, Sword, Large Inanimate Objects [When angry] Her magic, of course. 
Quotes: "The sign says keep out, but I see 'Keep Out' signs as suggestions more than actual orders."
"The current personnel shortage is the only thing keeping me from stabbing you in the GODDAMNED EYESOCKET!"

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to BLOODY KILL YOU!"

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Create.php?text=Post%20Log&name=JandaRomantic

[Alternate Appearances]

1 [Credit to *dCTb]

2 [Credit to Smilika]

3 [Credit to *mckadesinsanity]

4 [Credit to oOCherry-ChanOo]

Last edited by Wolfy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Empty Re: •´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`•

Post by Greed Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:10 pm

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Titre_11

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Titre_12

Vladik Rolendis Full Name
25 Age
July 22 Date of Birth
Knight to the King Occupation

6'2'' Height
210lbs Weight
Muscular Build
Light Brown Hair
Hunter Green Eyes

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Titre_17

Personality
Vladik knows what he wants and will go to great lengths to get it. He's loyal, constantly faithful, and willing to put his life on the line to protect the people he loves or think are important. He can't stand the type of person who works without a goal. He always makes sure his goal is right in front of him at all times and he makes sure never to lose sight of what his overall goal is: protecting his loved ones, and his country. He makes friends easily, most of the time, but he can also have a choleric temper and most people tend to avoid that. He's a strong drinker to the point it's almost magical, being able to down ten to fourteen full mugs without getting the slightest buzz. He disapproves of people who get drunk but has himself gotten drunk a few times and tends to make himself drunk when trying to forget something or escape from reality. He tends to think of himself as ''knowledgeable' and uses smarts whenever he can. He's tactic and knows when to be serious and when to joke around. He's constantly vigilant and keeps a wary eye on everything around him. When fighting, he rarely makes any sound and is very focused. It's very, very difficult to distract him when he's fighting.
History
He was ''shipped'' of as a young child to train to become a knight of the king. Back at home he had three other brothers, all younger, but as soon as he'd left for training the only people he considered his brothers were the people he trained with. He's lived a life full of bloodshed and has faced many difficult trials and gone through much agony, but there's much of his life left to live, and he's well aware of it. He plans on fighting for his people, and is prepared to die doing so.

•´¯`•. lonelιneѕѕ .•´¯`• Titre_18

Stats Range from 3 - 18 and are not counted to an overall total

17 Strength
15 Dexterity
16 Constitution
15 Intelligence
10 Wisdom
7 Charisma

[center]I don't tend to give my characters magical qualities if they're being set in a realistic time period. I mean, she can have her magical qualities if you wish, it'd make for an interesting story, but as for me Vladik is not going to have magical powers.

Last edited by Greed on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:50 pm

I think I'll keep her primary magic, but that's about it. I'll get started on the topic on Monday.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 pm

All right that's fine with me, and okeedokes. I'm sorry if my replies will be a bit spacey. I have a lot of RPs going on at the moment and I'm having trouble juggling them all.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum