Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feathers Of Pain [R/M]

2 posters

Go down

Feathers Of Pain [R/M] Empty Feathers Of Pain [R/M]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Feathers Of Pain [R/M] Road_wolf_by_hioshi_san-d4ftwcp_zpsb4609aba
Her whole like hung within the barrier, a prison for her an those who hated it, and there was no way out. All the others simply ignored her ideas on how to escape, which one was successful, yet she knew they weren't permanent or long lasting. Sitting at the edge of the barrier, she placed her paw on it as it was like pressing against a glass wall. If she tried to force her way through, it would act up like an electric fence would and she shuddered as she tugged her paw away. Why was she even thinking of freedom, since the chances of having her own scale shattering were very slim? "I wouldn't be able to escape anyways since i'd only have an hour before the effects hit me." She muttered and turned to one of the trees and when she lifted her body up, she dragged herself towards it and plopped down under it, in its shade, for she was tired and sluggish again. Every afternoon like today she would get tired and sluggish to the point she would sleep it all away, but she naturally didn't want to sleep now, she wanted to go, but her home's dullness made it come to a point she would sleep it all away. Yawning, she closed her eyes and drifted off as always, expecting to sleep till dawn and sleep in the afternoon again tomorrow, like the circling cycle she has in this area.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Feathers Of Pain [R/M] Empty Re: Feathers Of Pain [R/M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:08 pm

[img]Feathers Of Pain [R/M] Me[/img]
Durnal growled as he studied the 8 foot wall of the prison, his emerald eyes blazing with rage. The massive black wolf sneered as a wolf guard 3 inches shorter than him started ordering him around. Durnal turned around and bit the gray wolf's muzzle, snarling angrily. "Listen here, Archie. I am your boss, and I wouldn't take your orders if you were my mother! Get back to work!" Durnal snapped. Durnal was a respectful and wise wolf, but he was dominant and no wolf to toy around with. "Everyone line up!" Durnal ordered. These prisoners were to be hard workers and Durnal was their instructor until they earned freedom. Durnal had noticed a white female with silver eyes. He eyed her and growled in his deep and confident voice, "I haven't seen you in my class. What is your name?" Durnal's massive body tensed as he met her icy gaze with his depthless emerald gaze. He ripped his gaze from hers and stood up, awaiting her answer. 'Anytime today, would be great.' Durnal thought impatiently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Her ears flicked as she set her silver whitened gaze upon the black brute and huffed sharply. Seeing no scale on him but hearing of him, she thought the pack must have accepted him for something. And what is this class he was talking about? With a yawn, she stood up and flattened her ears. "I don't have to tell you that, or anything male. All you may know is that you should gain the ability of patience and a softer attitude if you wish to progress any further with this conversation." She said as she kept her tail low and glared at him harshly as she flexed her paws a bit, already annoyed with the way the male acts to her. Males to her were selfish and perverted things, always wanting to take something over. His scent, his attitude, it was all burning her eyes and nose enough has it is. She could tell easily that he was a wolf with a lot of fight in him that goes well the horrible attitude. "Tell me, brute, what do you want in the first place to take up a conversation with me?" She asked, wanting things to hurry along already.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Durnal just chuckled. "You can call me Durnal, you know." Durnal joked before turning to her once more. "I just asked for your name." He replied, turning to the other prisoners. "You will all start by running laps. Go!" Durnal barked, watching the prisoners start running around the medium sized track. Durnal was truly a kind brute. He just wasn't allowed to show that to prisoners. But something about that one fae interested him. "You're running like a bunch of humans out there!" Durnal growled to the prisoners.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 pm

"Well then, sir, my name is Feather. Tell me, though, what is with all the weak ones here? Training them to catch a twig?" She asked, curious about his training at the moment but disgusted that these dogs were horrible. "If your training them to be a hunter or a fighter, your better off getting ones who actually prove to having skill. I can't see them progressing at all." She said bluntly as she watched them, sitting down and her tail twitching slightly at the tip as she watched, agitated with the performance of the ones that were running by his orders. She never really asked for his name yet but she didn't care; she thought that maybe, by the end of the day, they probably won't meet ever again, thanks to the scale around her neck, though she didn't care about leaving her home anymore.
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 pm

"They are all being trained to earn their freedom." Durnal told Feather simply, barking at a scrawny wolf who sped up at Durnal's bark. "Speed it up you lazy mutts! Think of the freedom and rest you'll get after!" Durnal instructed, watching a brown wolf with blue eyes in the lead. He ran on the track himself, speeding ahead of all of them instantly. For Durnal's size, he was very fast. "Get moving you joke of a wolf!" Durnal snarled at the wolf in the lead, coming to a stop at the finish of the track. "Final lap!" Durnal barked. Durnal chuckled at Feather's comment. "I was once one of these prisoners. It took me only a couple months to be where I'm at now. And I've seen skill-less wolves do this and become an instructor." Durnal explained. Durnal watched the lead dog cross the line and growled. "10 minute break!" Durnal barked to the prisoners.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DraconisSiirexus Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:49 am

She twitched again, actually despising the method for one simple reason; the prisoners lacked interest in gaining freedom in it and becoming better, which made her want to gag. Getting up on her four paws once more, she huffed sharply yet again and stretched a bit. "I best return to my home then, and let my leader know of your meeting with me today. Good day, Sir." She said and trotted off back inside the thick patch forest and at a faint second, her figure was gone within the forest, like she could have vanished. It took her several moments to reach the center of the forest and seeing all the wolves of the pack moving about, trying to keep the portions of meals as low as they can though they held plentiful mineral water within their home, within their barrier. With a sigh, she walked to what was a hole with feathers stuck straight up in the earth around the edge of the hole, signifying her house. Slipping inside, she laid down near a puddle of mineral water and closed her eyes once more as she curled up, tired and needing at least a small nap.

johncenarules123 wrote:
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum