Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singer Dreams And Tiger Games [R/M]

Go down

Singer Dreams And Tiger Games [R/M] Empty Singer Dreams And Tiger Games [R/M]

Post by DraconisSiirexus Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 am

Singer Dreams And Tiger Games [R/M] Konachancom-116130sample_zpsb107f953
She was walking down the sidewalk of the park, holding onto a songbook as well as a few books that were especially private. Her bag held her textbooks in as she was walking through the park to go to work at Karaoke, since she had to be the entertainment. She had a handbag that held special books that were ordered and shipped to her house since tonight's guests were a group of guys from her school. The other books she was holding was about the latest fashion trends but the other was all about nekos. Her name is Minnie, and is a 15-year-old tiger neko. "Geez, why did my boss get those perverted books sent to my house? 'Because we think your the best at hiding them....' she say, or 'If you don't do what she wants, she'll show your true identity....' says the workers." She said to herself and huffed, reading the Neko Games magazine and saw that the nekos here in NY were very slowly decreasing. "As i wait all day, as i wait all night, i watch the time pass right by, yet i don't see you. I thought our first kiss meant everything, yet i see you don't even care to call. As i wait throughout my life, i realize you don't even care about me! I was a fool in love, to think you would return. I was a fool in love, expecting you to hold me in your arms...." She said as she sung to herself, not really enjoying Karaoke but at least she could sing.

Walking through the back door that led directly to the cast's room, she set down all her things and sat down in front of a mirror, pulling her hair up in a fluffy ponytail and putting makeup on, like indigo lipstick and light purple eyeshadow as she made her eyelashes black. Covering her ears with a headband, she could still hear. Hiding her tail by wrapping it under her skirt like a belt and using a clamp, the clamp was a hair clamp and made her skirt poke out a bit. Going through the set of outfits for the workers, she picked a black short skirt, which was a bit revealing, and a strapless shirt that was small enough to only cover her chest and she blushed as she saw herself in a mirror as she grabbed her things. "At least i don't wear this stuff in school. This outfit is so lewd and perverted....I can't complain though; i have to entertain only men and their lewd and perverted. I better get in there and get this done so i can go home." She said and with a huff, she walked in the room and put down her things as she had a fake smile. while she walked to the mic on the karaoke stage, getting really nervous but not showing it.

((Either a male human or a male neko, won't matter))
DraconisSiirexus
DraconisSiirexus
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum