Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delinquent. [R]

2 posters

Go down

Delinquent. [R] Empty Delinquent. [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Delinquent. [R] Tumblr_mmcxv19fi31rwb4yto1_500

Naomi looked out the window of the car as her Mom drove into the parking lot of Claremont High School. What a stupid place to be, Naomi thought, not wanting to be there at all. Naomi wasn't very popular. That didn't bother her, because most of the people at school were terrified of her because of her actions and nature. "Have fun at school." Naomi's Mom said to her daughter, causing Naomi to roll her eyes. "What's so fun about it?" Naomi sneered, getting out of the 2010 Honda Civic. She watched her Mom drive off before pulling food out of her backpack, eating it instantly. Naomi was always hungry. "Hey Naomi." A familiar voice greeted. It was Stella, Naomi's best friend since 3rd grade. "Sup Stella." Naomi replied, a small smile appearing. Stella may be kind of girly, but at least she accepted Naomi for who she was. "Did you study for the test today?" Stella asked suspiciously. "Nope." Naomi said simply, texting one of her delinquent friends. "Ugh, Ni! It counts a lot into our Science grade for the semester!" Stella snapped, rolling her eyes. "Hey, here's a hint. I don't care." Naomi told her, a sarcastic smirk on her face. The bell rang, and kids flooded into the school. Naomi walked with Stella to their class, sitting side by side. The test was handed out by a kid named Jeremy. Naomi started on it, using the cheat notes she wrote on her arm. "Hey, what's the answer to question 13?" Naomi asked in a whisper to Stella. "Chemical change." Stella whispered back, watching Naomi write it down.

----

"Hey, what did you get?" Stella asked Naomi. "Just a C+." Naomi replied, shoving the test in her bag before pulling out Sushi. But it was knocked out of her hand by a tall, muscular boy. It was Shane, a football jock. "You should be eating meat to look like me." Shane teased grimly. Naomi glared up at the asshole, clenching her fists together. Naomi lunged forward, but was held back by Stella, putting in great effort to hold her back. "Ni! Violence isn't the answer!" Stella choked. But Naomi broke free and punched Shane in the face, making him stumble into the wall. "Hey, what's going on!?" A teacher snapped. "Mr. Roberts. That monster walked up to me and started to threaten me. Then she punched me." Shane lied. "Naomi, you'll have detention!" Mr. Roberts snapped. Naomi shrugged. :"Cool, I don't care." Naomi sneered before walking off, pulling Stella with her. Naomi began texting her Mom. 'Hey Mom. I have detention again. I'll be home about 6 o'clock.' The text read. Naomi sent it, then walked off to her locker.

(I need a dude to fall for her.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delinquent. [R] Empty Re: Delinquent. [R]

Post by Love Dreams Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 am

Mind If I Join?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Sure, yeah! And if you want, we can start another BeckxJade topic. I just love them together. <3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 pm

But I want to wait on this topi for a while. Since you just got back, I'd like to get Complicated going again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Okay that sounds good & yeah I'd love to start another Jade & Beck topic with you.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Lol, yeah. Jade and Beck are adorable together. And no joke, but I'm madly in love with Avan Jogia. <3 Okay, we'll start the new Bade topic in a bit. I'll start it if I feel up to it. Which, I probably will. Razz Replied to Complicated by the way!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 am

Did You Still Wanna Wait On This Topic?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm

(Yeah, just for a bit. I'll let you know when to start.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm

(Okay)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player