Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong]

2 posters

Go down

Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong] Empty Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong]

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Wade: http://hotmuscleboys.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/cowboy070.jpg

Personality: A real country boy. He is a flirt at times but loves a barefoot blue jean summer night. He's real respectful of his elders and is a hard worker, but loves to lay loose. Summer time is his favorite time of the year. He has a summer job working at the local farm, but he's free all weekend and every night.

Wade pulls on his dirty jeans and a white tang top that showed off his muscular arms. He grabbed the top of his straw cowboy hat and flipped it up and placed it up on his head. He headed out the door and jumped into his worn out jeep. Turning on the ignition he drove to the farm where he was starting his summer job.

It had been only 2 hours into the job and Wade was already exhausted. It was just because of the heat. He was hauling hay bails and he could feel the sun beat down on his moist neck. a few beads of sweat when flying as he tossed the hay bail on top of another. His forearms flexed and he was working fast. "A young and fit boy was just what I needed" He heard the man say.

As he was in the middle of hoeing a row of the crops, just as he thought that it could get no hotter, he caught a glimpse of the farmer's daughter. He glanced up to see a pretty little lady in a flowing pink light almost see through material dress. It stopped at her knees and she wore cowboy boots too. They made eye contact and he gave a smile. His smile is said to be beautiful and just drop dead by the girls in his school.

I'm hoping we can start off when he meets her. It's already summertime and he meets her because she is the daughter of the man he is working for. His summer job is on a farm, and he sees her and goes for her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong] Empty Re: Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong]

Post by Stormsong Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:43 am

Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong] Images10

Jessica stopped in her tracks when the new farm worker stares at her. She was unable to tear her eyes away from him. Oh my gosh, why is he staring at me like that? She looks down at her dress, trying to be inconspicuous as she searched for stains. Do I have dirt on me? She placed a hand on her face. Is there still a bite of lunch there? She stopped. Her gaze drifted down to her worn old boots. That must be it. He's staring at my feet.

She spun on her heel, with her head held high and went to strode away. But the toe of her boot caught on the heels of her other one, causing her to trip and fall in the muck. The wind blew and the back of her dress flew over her head. Her panties showed like a white flag for all to see. She tried desperately to get up. Now she had stuff all over her dress. Her face. Her legs. Her arms. Her hair.....

Jessica felt tears come to her eyes. How unattractive. She thought bitterly. No wonder no boy ever wants to be with me....

Personality: She is an attractive looking person but is a bit of a dork. She has a major lack of self-confidence, which makes her quick to judge herself and other people.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong] Empty Re: Barefoot Blue Jean Night (M) [stormsong]

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 pm

(hey you want to continue this? i mustve forgotten about it. I would love to continue it)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down