Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

Post by Love Dreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Beck smiled watching the two sighing softly he had never know two people so different to be bestfriends he ran his hand through his hair biting his lip looking over at Jade then at Cat.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Calm And Ship Bade. [R] [Love Dreams]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Cat giggled and played with a strand of Jade's blue part of her hair. "Stop it!" Jade snapped, shoving Cat's hand away. "Play with the pretty keys." Jade said, giving Cat some keys. "Yay!" Cat squeaked, shaking the keys and giggling at them. Jade rolled her eyes, "I told you." She whispered to Beck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am

Bump? Sorry. I just woke up literally 2 minutes ago and I'm bored already. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 am

(Lol its fine I just got on actually)

Beck laughed softly watching the two of them looking over at Cat as Jade gave her the keys and she happily played with them he smiled watching her laughing as Jade whispered in his ear "I see"He says softly watching her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 am

"She's fun though." Jade whispered back, watching Cat with the sparkly pink keys. "Having fun over there Cat?" Jade asked. Cat giggled and nodded, laying her head on Jade's lap. Cat looked up at Beck who seemed to be upside down, she laughed her adorable little laugh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Bump? So very sorry. I'm so impatient today. D:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Beck sighed softly biting his lip watching Cat play with the keys he smiled as she looked up at him moving his hair out of his eyes looking over at Jade then back at Cat still smiling slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Jade smiled at the small little redhead, her sapphire eyes showing a small amount of affection and care. This side of Jade didn't come out often when Cat was around. Pulling Cat up into a hug, she felt Cat hug her in return. "I love you Jadey." Cat said, hugging her tightly. Jade barely got that from anyone but Beck. Jade sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I love you too Kitty Cat." Jade replied, setting Cat down on the other side of her.

(A bit of a Cade moment there, but I just love their friendship.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum